IS MY MK677 BUNK?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I am currently taking 20mg of MK677 ED an hour before bed. I'm reading all about symptoms that include: bloating, increase weight, lethargy, tingling fingers, vivid dreams....

I'm not getting any of those symptoms from mine. I know...sad I'm complaining about not having any of the side effects lol

FYI: I am on week 4 of my MK

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Newroids... I have heard nothing but good things about the company from the hours and hours and hours of research I did before I found this website lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been on 2 brands recently, and am currently running 12.5mg. I have only experienced bloat, probably increased muscle fullness, and probably improved recovery. I don't sleep any better, and I don't recall any dreams at all recently. I also don't get the tingly fingers or a crazy increase in appetite. People seem to only get that at 25mgs and above...if at all. Everyone seems to get their own personal benefit and side effect scenarios.

I would have confidence in the Newroids product myself as well...but who knows..

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
if you don't have at least decent muscle pump/better recovery i would say your mk is bunk or this stuff do not work with for you

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next try with Mk677 give the board sponsor a try. (PRE)

Someone in the threads got their blood work done on theirs at 10mg a day after 2 weeks and IG1-1 levels increased a whole standard deviation over normal (which is awesome)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Next try with Mk677 give the board sponsor a try. (PRE)

Someone in the threads got their blood work done on theirs at 10mg a day after 2 weeks and IG1-1 levels increased a whole standard deviation over normal (which is awesome)
I was gonna order from pre but it was too hard to pay. Wanted my bank routing number and i have WAY too much money in my account to do something like that

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They have other methods too, google wallet is easy. It takes 10 seconds to set up, I just did it and got some goodies :). No MK in stock right now :(

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was gonna order from pre but it was too hard to pay. Wanted my bank routing number and i have WAY too much money in my account to do something like that
You do realize that giving your debit card info and giving your account info is literally no different. They both lead to your bank account funds and can both be equally as vulnerable

If you have any bank worth holding money at (any main bank within the US) then you would literally have zero worries about fraud as they cover it all.

What I do with them is created a new checking account within my whole bank account, and pull the money from there. It's connected to my main account, but cannot be over-drafted so if fraud was to happen, which I highly doubt it ever would, Im only at risk of a few hundred dollars (which the bank would cover if fraud anyway)

Hope that helps

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
netflixNchill im not talking about a few thousand im talking high tens of thousands. thats fine tho i understand what you are saying.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They have other methods too, google wallet is easy. It takes 10 seconds to set up, I just did it and got some goodies :). No MK in stock right now :(
i will look into that thanks

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
netflixNchill im not talking about a few thousand im talking high tens of thousands. thats fine tho i understand what you are saying.
I'm jealous of you lol totally understand your worries but figured I'd add my own personal experience. I know they accept bitcoin and google wallet at the moment too. So there are those options for anyone who wants to stay away from giving any bank info

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i may try google wallet even a paypal option would be ok lol. Money is from inheritance and i dont want it to be easy come easy go lol

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
pre got in touch with me and customer service seems to be top notch. :)

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm jealous of you lol totally understand your worries but figured I'd add my own personal experience. I know they accept bitcoin and google wallet at the moment too. So there are those options for anyone who wants to stay away from giving any bank info
Bro do you know how much it costs to buy a bitcoin lol, I'm a currency trader and trade in them routinely (usually not with my own money)

But still the other means you mentioned would work for most people.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
if you don't have at least decent muscle pump/better recovery i would say your mk is bunk or this stuff do not work with for you
yeah, I agree.

I took MK at 12.5 mg/day, and had very intense dreams (like watching a movie-no joke) and a noticeable increase in pump. I also gained a lot of water (5-10 lbs) and was constantly hungry.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AJ10 = 10% off

Y'all can thank me later!!! I ordered some goodies for my hamsterfrogspidercricketlickalottapuss and found the code after I already placed mine haha

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AJ10 = 10% off

Y'all can thank me later!!! I ordered some and found the code after I already placed mine haha
Haha...thanks!
You will have to let us know if you find there is any difference...

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will do a mini cycle log for my experience come next week when it arrives. Stay tuned

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been on DNA MK677 for around 2 weeks now, i have noticed major lethargy all the beginning of this week, i have also been having real vivid dreams which i never have normally. I have also been very hungry and waking up in the middle of the night with major stomach hunger pains which i just have to ignore due to cutting diet.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This...
I have been using DNA anabolics MK677 yesterday with huperzine a, @ 200mcg and tonight will be adding 3mg melatonin, also having 2500 iu vit d3 per day, i am using the mk677 at 30mg all pre bed, also using Black Lion Research Prolactrone with it, i am now on day 4 of the MK677 yesterday day 3 i noticed major lethargy through day, sleep quality has also improved and i have been having more vivid dreams, also having cramping which is not normal for me, hands also feel more numb and tingly when waking up in morning and in middle of night.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say major lethargy would be due to the 30mg dose, maybe bump it down to 20mg pre bed...

I take mine at least an hour before bed and also supplement in Huperzine A 400mcg throughout the day.

But then again I'm not having any usual symptoms of MK677 so what do I know.. lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Why are you letting that much money just sit in a checking account and do nothing for you anyways? Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah let me lock it up in a 5 year cd makin 1% lmao
Yeah, you know nothing about money lol

If you keep “high tens of thousands” in your normal everyday checking account then you are not very smart. You can get 1% in savings account anyways lol

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
So I am currently taking 20mg of MK677 ED an hour before bed. I'm reading all about symptoms that include: bloating, increase weight, lethargy, tingling fingers, vivid dreams....

I'm not getting any of those symptoms from mine. I know...sad I'm complaining about not having any of the side effects lol

FYI: I am on week 4 of my MK
definitely bunk bro, 10mg got me bloated fast but stronger more vascular more pumps i used olympus labs who i think everyone here would have 100% confidence in there products. research companies even the most reputable ones have inconsistencies and bad batches. sometimes they are overdosed sometimes under sometimes completely bunk.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you keep “high tens of thousands” in your normal everyday checking account then you are not very smart. You can get 1% in savings account anyways lol
It's the Internet we're all rich.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Dude i JUST recently got it dont stress yourself over my money knowledge or what i do with it ;-)