First cycle

Vtm94

Awards
Hey guys so Im looking to start my first cycle. Im an endurance/strength athlete so to speak.( Like 70/30) Im looking for something mainly for recovery and to make some strength and possibly endurance gains. But I definitely cannot afford to lose any endurance. The events I train for require a good bit of running, running with weight, and endurance crossfit-like events. I have done a lot of homework and it seems to me my best bet would be a low dose test-e(200mg a week) and eq(500mg a week) cycle to get what I am looking for out of this. Thoughts? If I am way off or you have better suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know! Thanks!

andrekul

Awards
Dude, we need more stats like age, weight, height e.t.c.
For how long have you been training?
People seem to jump to steroids way too easily.. But if you really need to take something i'd recommend cardarine (gw501516) which doesn't **** with your HPTA..
But let's see what the other guys in this forum has to say

Vtm94

Awards
22 years old, Height 6 ft, bodyweight 190 pounds, been training for a long time now, with these goals specifically for well over two years. Coming off some injuries right now that I cannot afford to have again in the future and want to come back better than ever. You're right, should have been more specific!