Hoy many mls are there in one full squeeze of EA's Clomiphene bottle?

Xarr

Xarr

Awards
Pretty simple question, I hope:

How many mililitres are there is one full squeeze of Enhanced Athelete's Clomiphene bottle?

By full squeeze I mean when you squeeze and the whole "cristal cilinder" gets full, with no significant empty space.

Thanks in advance!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Get a oral syringe and measure it. Probably the only way to know

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let's look at just any kind of liquid in a bottle that holds 30ml. If you are talking about a dropper inside the bottle cap, then it is not accurate. You would need to get an oral syringe that has 1ml. A full syringe would be 1ml of liquid. Now if your liquid has a ratio of let's say 33mg/ml you could easily see, 33mg per 1ml oral syringe filled with that liquid. .5ml =16.5mg; .25ml = 8.25mg, etc. Does that make sense?

Bottom line, and I'm trying to translate from your words: (crystal cylinder = built in dropper) spelling matters gents.
That eye dropper inside the 30ml bottle is no indicator of how much is in it. It is not accurate for measuring. You need an oral syringe.

Welcome to Anabolic Minds!

PS: Why didn't you email the company you bought it from? Just wondering, and why didn't they send you an oral syringe? They are cheap. $1, or did you accidentally throw it in the garbage with the packaging?

Xarr

Xarr

Awards
Thank you very much guys!

Enhanced Athelete didn't send me any syringe. I'll buy it today.

PD: I apologize for the spelling mistakes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you very much guys!

Enhanced Athelete didn't send me any syringe. I'll buy it today.

PD: I apologize for the spelling mistakes.
CVS, rite aid or probably any grocery store should have one