4 Andro, Alpha 1, M Sten, DMZ to be scheduled by DEA!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Im sure most of you have read at this point the dea is adding the above substances to the banned list... Crazy. My question is will there be any places having crazy blowout sales for 4 andro because of this?! Lets find out because i will stock up if so.

Studd123

Awards
Where have you seen this at? That they are banning them

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read this somewhere too, I'm down for stocking up haha

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I can't find anything else on this besides that one source, and the nomenclature they posted is for 4-AD, not 4-andro. I'm waiting to read this from a more credible source that actually posts correct nomenclatures before I believe anything.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I can't find anything else on this besides that one source, and the nomenclature they posted is for 4-AD, not 4-andro. I'm waiting to read this from a more credible source that actually posts correct nomenclatures before I believe anything.
Well thats crazy. Time will tell i guess. Still hope some companies have some insane blowout deals lmao

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't believe one of the best legal remnants of PH are getting banned and people
Don't talk about it

Studd123

Awards
Where have you seen they are going to ban them at?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe Anthony Roberts posted it

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It sucks! Ever since they band testosterone, and epistane, et al, theyve been nigh on impossible to get.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It sucks! Ever since they band testosterone, and epistane, et al, theyve been nigh on impossible to get.
Yeah, it's crazy out there, bro. I just want some tren, and I might have to wait 4 whole days for it to arrive in my mailbox! How can anyone be expected to wait that long?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, it's crazy out there, bro. I just want some tren, and I might have to wait 4 whole days for it to arrive in my mailbox! How can anyone be expected to wait that long?
lol I just got 2 bottles of epistane it took 8 days but its because it was coming from way far away ;-)

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I mean it's not like it really matters if you want something and know where to look you can get it. Kinda surprised it took this long lol

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Well where are the crazy blowout deals we are searching for? Anyone having any luck

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys are just now hearing about this? Just be glad they lasted the 3 years after dasca. Trust me, there will be some good legal options that will replace these. 4 andro is garbage anyway.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you recommend to replace 4-andro with in bulking stack then if it's garbo

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you recommend to replace 4-andro with in bulking stack then if it's garbo
Trest. At least get some gains and some good strength with your estrogen. 4 andro just provides the estrogen lol

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm sounds like my pet needs to do some research on PREs 7 Alpha Ace ��

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm sounds like my pet needs to do some research on PREs 7 Alpha Ace ��
That is my go to for my research needs.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest 10mg split 3-4 times a day

They're coming out with a TD version as well, I believe.

Edit: I mean take 10mg 3-4 times a day. Not split 10mg into smaller increments

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested in 7-Alpha Ace. What would a good cycle of this look like
That version of 7-Alpha Ace is best used as a preworkout compound

But can still be used as a test base with an evenly split dosing schedule

If you can afford it, 70-100mg a day would be an awesome bulk for test subjects

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So assuming I workout 5-6 days a week, PWO then on off days just split the dosages?

Besides exemistane, should I stack any other compounds with it or OCT? Also how long should I cycle this?

Just read a PRE log for four weeks at 20mg, looks like great stuff

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
So assuming I workout 5-6 days a week, PWO then on off days just split the dosages?

Besides exemistane, should I stack any other compounds with it or OCT? Also how long should I cycle this?

Just read a PRE log for four weeks at 20mg, looks like great stuff
If you were doing 70-100mg a day, as he suggested, then I would dose maybe 40mg PWO and the rest evenly split.

Besides your AI, you could also run something for blood pressure support. I like tadalafil.

I would run it for 6-8 weeks.

rockymtnoak

Awards
Trest. At least get some gains and some good strength with your estrogen. 4 andro just provides the estrogen lol
this hahaha. oral trest was neato. and by neato I mean it surprised the hell out of me and I had to buy all new clothes. tried 4 andro before.