Oral + Ostarine?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just wondering what a good oral would be to stack with Ostarine @25mg a day. I'm already in the 4th week but am curious if I can ramp strength and gains up even more. BF% is dropping and strength and tone is noticeably improving. Wondering what I can do to push the gains to the limits before staring a PCT.

I actually know nothing about orals to be honest. Would prefer to run least suppressive and non DHT converting compound. The Ostarine by itself is working wonders, so not sure if any oral or low dose would do anything or even be worth it. But...that's why I'm asking here! Thanks guys, cheers.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Hey guys, just wondering what a good oral would be to stack with Ostarine @25mg a day. I'm already in the 4th week but am curious if I can ramp strength and gains up even more. BF% is dropping and strength and tone is noticeably improving. Wondering what I can do to push the gains to the limits before staring a PCT.

I actually know nothing about orals to be honest. Would prefer to run least suppressive and non DHT converting compound. The Ostarine by itself is working wonders, so not sure if any oral or low dose would do anything or even be worth it. But...that's why I'm asking here! Thanks guys, cheers.
Check out mk677. It's an oral growth hormone secretogogue.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK677 for sure! I don't see any reason why you would not

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I actually have a vial of this and was going to take it during the bridge. But I think next week Ill start introducing it to my body. I don't want to shock the system too bad by max dosing right away, so should I start at 6.25mg and go from there? every 2 days bump up by 3mg?

Also, this is a cut for me, how can I offset hunger from this as well as the bloating which I see to be the most common?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just find out what works best for you, everyone reacts differently. I have no bloating from MK677, as to being hungry. I am always hungry regardless so I couldn't tell you lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nice, I actually have a vial of this and was going to take it during the bridge. But I think next week Ill start introducing it to my body. I don't want to shock the system too bad by max dosing right away, so should I start at 6.25mg and go from there? every 2 days bump up by 3mg?

Also, this is a cut for me, how can I offset hunger from this as well as the bloating which I see to be the most common?
Take during the bridge? What are you going to bridge?