Help please! PCT or carry on?!

Richyyevans

Awards
Hello people!

So earlier this year I did a test E + Deca cycle for 16 weeks in total (Deca was stopped at week 12), used HCG all the way throughout the cycle, and Adex E3D.
Same as everyone else on here, I didn't want to come straight off though! So I used Ostarine at the end of my cycle with a 4 week blast of nolvadex
and then used anavar to 'bridge' for 6 weeks which brings me to where I am now.

After the bridge I planned to go back on to Test E for another cycle. But I'm kinda scared now. Of course I have the usual shrinkage of the balls but I'm wondering whether I should just come off and do a full PCT now and save going back on until later this year maybe? Or whether it's safe to just carry on...

I know I'm going to get people telling me I'm too young but I've been training for 7 years now, and the gains had of course slowed right down and my strength was not changing.

I'm 22 years old
Weigh around 240lbs
BF around 22% (not bothered right now)
Training history is 7 years

Previous cycles.
*anavar only
*test e + dbol, ended with TBOL
*test e + Deca, followed by ostarine + anavar

All help will be appreciated

Ninja23

Awards
It depends if you want to B&C or cycle if you're cycling pct if you want to B&C stay on man

Ninja23

Awards
It was pointless running osta and nolva together bro

Richyyevans

Awards
It depends if you want to B&C or cycle if you're cycling pct if you want to B&C stay on man
Well I was on 550mg of test e and 400 Deca so I doubt I can call that a B&C haha. Not that they are high doses by any means but even so

Ninja23

Awards
Of course you can I'm on 500 deca 400 test atm that's a blast for me until i go on 200mgs of test EW

Richyyevans

Awards
Are you a long time user? And I don't know man. I'm only young and don't want to screw my chance of having kids over the next few years etc

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You've been on cycle for 26 weeks. Are you really asking if you should run a cycle longer than that? Have you gotten any bloodwork? Are you ready, at your age, to pin twice a week for the rest of your life? Keep doing what you're doing and it will happen sooner rather than later.