New to Anabolics. Help wanted!

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
I'm a beginner to PHs. I'm looking for a dry bulking agent that's mild in nature that would add 5-10lb. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advanced.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a beginner to PHs. I'm looking for a dry bulking agent that's mild in nature that would add 5-10lb. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advanced.
Age, stats, and training background before I can make a worthwhile recommendation.

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
19 , 5'10 203lb. I played football for a D1 university , so I'm familiar with diet and training. I'd say 6 years of serious training. I'm lean but I'd like to pack on more mass. My height and weight are really my only stats I keep up with other than my lifting stats. Sorry if I don't have enough info

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
No aas at 19

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
A GREAT bulking agent for a 19 year old with an outstanding endocrine system, high testosterone and HGH levels, and a long life ahead of them is PROTEIN. You're too young to be screwing with your hormones and chemistry balance.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
General start recommendation is 21 at the earliest. By then most, if not all, men will reach their full adult physiology. Longer though, say 25, is probably more “optimal” to be honest.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
21? Come on you guys. Of course people that would state 21 is a good starting age are probably 22 or 23 years old.

Your hormones START to decline around the age of 30. At least wait until you're a little more mature before you start messing with stuff you hardly know much about. I put an entire year of obsessive research into endocrinology and AAS before I even considered sticking myself with a needle.
I also came down with low T some time in the past few years averaging in the 300's (348-1196). If it wasn't for that I wouldn't bother with anything anabolic, and I'm 29.
If my natural T levels were good to go i MIGHT try something in my late 30's early 40's.

Seems like 70% of black market steroid consumers are 18 to 25 years old. And its your already high testosterone levels that are fueling you to think you need steroids.
Testosterone is what makes us competitive and horny. And because your sex drive is so high as a result of your already high testosterone levels, you want to look like a movie star to attract more females.
As well as compete with other guys in being dominant.
It's a recipe for disaster. These kids end up dieing of a heart attack or suffering other health related consequences because they are so hungry to be the most muscular and attractive to get the hottest women, they take too much, or make other reckless mistakes.
That's another role testosterone plays. Higher T means you're more likely to take a dangerous risk. That's why women tend to live longer than men.
Kids drop dead from steroids and this is one of the reasons it's illegal. Screwing everything up for the rest of us.
Guess I'm beating a dead horse.
The ones who already have plenty of it are the ones that want it the most.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
21? Come on you guys. Of course people that would state 21 is a good starting age are probably 22 or 23 years old.

Your hormones START to decline around the age of 30. At least wait until then when you're a little more mature before you start messing with stuff you hardly know much about. I put an entire year of obsessive research into endocrinology and AAS before I even considered sticking myself with a needle.
I also came down with low T some time in the past few years averaging in the 300's (348-1196). If it wasn't for that I wouldn't bother with anything anabolic, and I'm 29.
If my natural T levels were good to go i MIGHT try something in my late 30's early 40's.

Seems like 70% of black market steroid consumers are 18 to 25 years old. And its the fact that your already high testosterone levels are what's fueling you to think you need steroids.
Testosterone is what makes us competitive and horny. And because your sex drive is so high as a result of your already high testosterone levels, you want to look like a movie star to attract more females.
As well as compete with other guys in being dominant.
It's a recipe for disaster. These kids end up dieing of a heart attack or suffering other health related consequences because they are so hungry to be the most muscular and attractive to get the hottest women, they take too much, or make other reckless mistakes.
That's another role testosterone plays. Higher T means you're more likely to take a dangerous risk. That's why women tend to live longer than men.
Kids drop dead from steroids and this is one of the reasons it's illegal. Screwing everything up for the rest of us.
Nice rant that has nothing to do with anabolics for hypertrophy. Your speech is deff valid for hormone replacement type thinking, but unrelated and counterproductive to this conversation. I mean, your random assumption that we all want to look like movie stars and bang tons of chicks like ****ing rock stars. What’s your deal? Did you use and then get aggressive and hurt someone? Because I’ve used AAS for many years and never had a lapse in thinking or aggressive moment. How long have you been waiting to copy and paste this in a forum? You sound like a D.A.R.E. speaker in a middle school forum.

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
^this. As long as you're level headed before. You'll be level headed on

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
General start recommendation is 21 at the earliest. By then most, if not all, men will reach their full adult physiology. Longer though, say 25, is probably more “optimal” to be honest.
As you can see by your own comment, I was giving my input in relation to a "Good starting age" . I am warranted in doing so because this is what's called a "forum". Where people ask questions, and anyone who cares to respond is welcome to do so.

Also. Just because some one doesn't agree with you doesn't mean it's unrelated or counter productive. Once again, go ahead and read what you typed again. You stated what you thought was a good age to start. I disagreed and stated what I thought was a good age to start.

Also. You must have a difficult time with reading and comprehension. If you're dyslexic I apologize.
However, I said absalutly NOTHING about aggression.

Also....
Nothing I said even came close to being a "random assumption" that "you all" wanna bang chicks and look like movie stars.
Actually I COULD make that "assumption" and it would be far from random because, that sounds freakin great to me to!!. Who DOESN'T want to look like a movie star and bang hot chicks, besides straight women or gay men on the banging part.

If you look real closely you'll see that I was discussing the role testosterone plays in mother nature.
AAS are not with out their risks. We ALL want to get laid and look/feel our best. it's the younger ones with higher testosterone that are willing to take a much more dangerous and much less calculated risks.
It concerns me, and I can express that if I so desire.

Go study up on what testosterone's functions are, and how it works in mother nature. All steroids are altered versions of testosterone.

Hope you can read all that and comprehend it with out your mind adding things to it that I simply did not state or imply

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great answers already given
Please do yourself a favor and wait till you are older

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Didn't say anything remotely close to resembling aggression, impaired judgement, or becoming crazy and violent as a result of AAS..... Absalutly nothing at all.
I guess the average bicep here is a lot bigger than the average IQ.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
As you can see by your own comment, I was giving my input in relation to a "Good starting age" . I am warranted in doing so because this is what's called a "forum". Where people ask questions, and anyone who cares to respond is welcome to do so.

Also. Just because some one doesn't agree with you doesn't mean it's unrelated or counter productive. Once again, go ahead and read what you typed again. You stated what you thought was a good age to start. I disagreed and stated what I thought was a good age to start.

Also. You must have a difficult time with reading and comprehension. If you're dyslexic I apologize.

Also....
Nothing I said even came close to being a "random assumption" that "you all" wanna bang chicks and look like movie stars.
Actually I COULD make that "assumption" and it would be far from random because, that sounds freakin great to me to!!. Who DOESN'T want to look like a movie star and bang hot chicks, besides straight women or gay men on the banging part.

If you look real closely you'll see that I was discussing the role testosterone plays in mother nature.
AAS are not with out their risks. We ALL want to get laid and look/feel our best. it's the younger ones with higher testosterone that are willing to take a much more dangerous and much less calculated risks.

Go study up on what testosterone's functions are, and how it works in mother nature. All steroids are altered versions of testosterone.

Hope you can read all that and comprehend it with out your mind adding things to it that I simply did not state or imply
I’m not going to dignify your response with a detailed rebuttal. But your scare tactics are just childish. And yes I know the role that testosterone plays in the human body. And your rudimentary explanation regarding “nature” is pathetic and overly simplistic. Yes you have an opinion, I respect that. But your answer was based on intrinsic hormonal levels, which has nothing to do with choosing to use AAS for anabolic purposes and more to do with going on TRT. And never did I say that he should start AAS at 21 or even 25, but it’s better to give an absolute minimum to prevent teens from using too early. And please show me documentation of AAS killing swaths of teens. I’m waiting.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't say anything remotely close to resembling aggression, impaired judgement, or becoming crazy and violent as a result of AAS..... Absalutly nothing at all.
I guess the average bicep here is a lot bigger than the average IQ.
This site has the most helpful and knowledgeable people on it. If you cannot take criticism or want to attack people go onto bodybuilding . You know what website

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
What on earth makes you think I'm trying to "scare" you?? ... And so much so that I'm constructing a "tactic"

Not interested in intimidating anyone on the internet bro bro.

Anyways.... You let me down on reading what I typed out my man! .

I didn't say butt loads of teens were just dropping like flies all around us.
When It comes to kids. It barely takes ONE BRO!
Ever heard of an Amber Alert? . Named after the little girl Amber who got snatched?

This one teen ended up committing suicide because he already had depression problems. And the dumbass psychiatrist his dad took him to, pulled him off the steroids cold turkey, and put him on a stupid SSRI becaue she didn't know what she was doing. And stopping with out PCT worsened his depression bad enough to off himself.
So his dumbass dad dedicated his life to going to Congress about how dangerous steroids are, because he doesn't want to believe that his idea of taking him to a shrink is what led to his death.
He actually did convince Congress to tighten down on some things, the stupid idiot.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Take criticism? .......

Stating my opinions, and confirming what I did and did not say or mean has nothing to do with "taking criticism"
How would one "not" take criticism anyways?... Id have to close my account and piss off to avoide that.

You mean I have to agree with everyone, or specifically you, or other members you like to be defined as "taking criticism"
Don't care what you think anyways.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Learning that "needle go go in butt cheek, make muscle grow big big" doesn't mean you know the depths of how it works.
And obviously you don't.
Don't try and tell me what you know, I can tell you don't know much other than cause and effect. You may know to take this, with that, and when and how. But you don't know the chemical science behind it.

Go to YouTube and type "testosterone documentary" that's something put into simpler terms.
You'll understand what I mean after that..... hopefully

And it's not MY own "pathetic" explanation.... ITS FACTUAL RESEARCHED SCIENCE!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All this coming from the dude who has no idea what he's doing either. Lol

cstallion

Awards
  • Established

Also....

IMG_3611.jpg

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Ummm i think im good I'm , but thanks anyways. You're always welcome to try and make me.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Ummm i think im good I'm , but thanks anyways. You're always welcome to try and make me.
"Ummm i think im good I'm?" Dude your grammar blows!

And "you're always welcome to try and make me?" Lol! Where'd you learn that one? Let me guess, your mom just whispered that in your ear as she dropped off your dinner since you're still living in her basement?

You're like Tipper Gore's Parents Music Resource Center in the 80s: a joke.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Nice rant that has nothing to do with anabolics for hypertrophy. Your speech is deff valid for hormone replacement type thinking, but unrelated and counterproductive to this conversation. I mean, your random assumption that we all want to look like movie stars and bang tons of chicks like ****ing rock stars. What’s your deal? Did you use and then get aggressive and hurt someone? Because I’ve used AAS for many years and never had a lapse in thinking or aggressive moment. How long have you been waiting to copy and paste this in a forum? You sound like a D.A.R.E. speaker in a middle school forum.
And also. Before starting testosterone I was very easily irritated and would get really angry at my gf cause she's kinda crazy some times. And since starting testerone that has gone way down. I have more patients for people now.

I think roids rage came from guys with elevated estrogen back before they had an AI. And. No PCT. But that happens to a rare number of people. Before I started taking test I felt like I had roid rage. I'm not violent towards some one unless they come at me first, but little **** irritated me about people all the time. I wanted to mostly kick itt by myself. Nice to feel normal now

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Your close....

Actually it was YOUR mom that whispered something into my ear.

Turned out dinner wasn't the only thing she had for me.
Apparently dessert was going to be ready when I got home....
I definetly asked for seconds;)

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
"Ummm i think im good I'm?" Dude your grammar blows!
And "you're always welcome to try and make me?" Lol! Where'd you learn that one?
nah, I'm good to go, thanks again, but I think im fine

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Your close....

Actually it was YOUR mom that whispered something into my ear.

Turned out dinner wasn't the only thing she had for me.
Apparently dessert was going to be ready when I got home....
I definetly asked for seconds;)
Well, that's impossible since she's 6 feet under. But I don't blame you trying that comeback. I mean, I'd probably do the same if I was getting topped and receiving facials by ladyboys like you surely do.

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
Oooooooook guys I think I’ll wait and stick to creatine and protein. I’ve Just about maxed out on all my lifts and seemingly my build. Nutrition is nowhere where it needs to be to break the plateau. Maybe that’s where I’ll start.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
While you're at it take beta alanine 3-6 grams daily with the creatine. Besides that keep up the calories and lifting. And sleeping. Zzzz

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm just picturing Headhunter coming back in and going "Oh, boy..."

And I agree with your decision. At your age, food, proper sleep, and a surplus of calories will do the trick.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Well, that's impossible since she's 6 feet under. But I don't blame you trying that comeback. I mean, I'd probably do the same if I was getting topped and receiving facials by ladyboys like you surely do.

Well hey man. Cum is full of protein and vitamins. Gotta get every bit I can.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Well hey man. Cum is full of protein and vitamins. Gotta get every bit I can.
Lol! Good one. Remember back in the day when some chick magazine wrote about cum being good for women's complexion? Your comment reminded me of that because for a while it seems that's all girls wanted: facials.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Oh yea! And actually that's what I was referring to. But I got it off some internet articals.
I ****ing loved that. And STILL push that. I've gotten two of my GFs to put it on their face.

Also it has better benefits if swallowed. Has things in it like serotonin and other chemicals that boost mood and well being.

Whether it's true or not, I believe the hell out of it.
Us guys need to get our knobs polished more often. Women need to step up the head game.
Jeeze I'm horny today... 500iu of HCG about 9 hours ago.
Haha.

Ive never had a girl that requested a facial, I'm not fond of that at all. But that would turn me on had a girl requested one. You're doing pretty good for yourself if you've had repeat requests.
Id rather bust inside of an Orpheus.
I guess I don't need to be sharing my sexual preferences. But I'm Jealouse you've had so many request for facials.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
My bad bro.

Magic Johnson might be able to help you out.