2nd cycle advise (Bulking)

Alexxgee

Awards
Good afternoon everyone, I am going to star my 2nd cycle this coming weekend and its going to look a little something like this.
Test E 375 MG a week for weeks (1-13)
DECA 300 MD a week for weeks (2-11
dbol 35 MG a day for week (2-5)
aromasin 12.5 every day from weeks 1-15 ( dosage might change depending on bloodwork that will be taken in week 6)
going to get some caber by the end of this week and will run it .5 mg Every 3rd day. weeks (2-11)

pct, the usual NOLA/clomid clomid being at 50/50/25/25 nolva being at 40/40/20/20

this is my second cycle first cycle being 500 MG of test E for 10 weeks. I am 21 5'9 been lifting for 5 years now and am approximately 160-165 with my BF being at around 14.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Weak . Up the test to 500 and deca to 400 , start with dbol finish with var . Btw I wouldn't use deca I would use NPP instead

Alexxgee

Awards
I could up the test to 500, but i was only able to get 1 vial of deca, and haven't found a good source for var. I wish i could.

Ninja23

Awards
You're 5'9 160 pounds 14% body fat after FIVE years of lifting and using gear...

Alexxgee

Awards
You're 5'9 160 pounds 14% body fat after FIVE years of lifting and using gear...
I'm 165, I could fluctuate weight a lot. And I've only used gear once. Yeah five years training but that also include when I was in sports as well. I was heavy into wrestling and water polo. Both in which I would be in the weight room at least 4-5x a week

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why not just test and deca or test and dbol since your last cycle was just test?

Alexxgee

Awards
My original cycle was going to be just test and dbol but I have a via of Deca so might as well put it in the mix.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Mzakif Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 8