What PH is out now that is like Dbol?

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
Looking for a PH I can buy now, like through predator that's similar to Dbol. Thanks! If not, the best other than RPN Havoc from pred.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are a lot of goodies from VL and NL .. I think you would like Dien diol and or Delt 6.. both are mildly wet and good for bulking..
of course trest is always a go to.

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
there are a lot of goodies from VL and NL .. I think you would like Dien diol and or Delt 6.. both are mildly wet and good for bulking..
of course trest is always a go to.
Sources? Also I've read Trest is a good base... I've also heard it's like Tren... idk. Can you use the full names? I'm getting back into PH's

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
I'd say trest is probably most like dbol. Both also convert to methyl estrogen

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Methdrol, nanodrol and nanophera are all options from predator if you want something strong

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sources? Also I've read Trest is a good base... I've also heard it's like Tren... idk. Can you use the full names? I'm getting back into PH's
Trest would work great as a test base

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've gotten some good results from msten with lgd.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wouldn't AndroTest be better for a base since it's a one step conversion? And since Trest is a base why run it alone?
You could run trest alone, but it would definitely make a nice addition to a methyl of choice like nanodrol. Im not too familiar with androtest. Trest seems to be the most favorable test base when it comes to orals

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
You could run trest alone, but it would definitely make a nice addition to a methyl of choice like nanodrol. Im not too familiar with androtest. Trest seems to be the most favorable test base when it comes to orals
Alright and what about Trest with liquitren?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've heard Trest isn't worth the sides...
I'm not too familiar with the compound, but I do know that trestolone converts to methylestradiol (which is harder to deal with than regular estradiol) and prolactin. It's probably a compound I wouldn't use unless I has proper experience and knowledge imo

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
Would inhibit-p be enough to control prolactin from dien diol

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
So what would you recommend right now? I think the best Epi was RPN Havoc and that's on backorder so now I'm searching predator looking for a good PH ago run.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A long time ago when Tr3n from OL was still around I ran inhibit p along side with it and it worked fine.
I would keep an aromatize inhibitor and caber on hand if you run trest+trendione. With estro under control, you probably wont need the caber.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Other than Havoc, what do you recommend right now that's available?
I've only tried havoc and nanodrol from them. Both were great. If you want more strength, nanodrol would probably be better. Both will work great for a recomp or bulk with proper calories.

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
I've only tried havoc and nanodrol from them. Both were great. If you want more strength, nanodrol would probably be better. Both will work great for a recomp or bulk with proper calories.
Are there any m14add like PH's out there right now?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would inhibit-p be enough to control prolactin from dien diol
If not, check out PRE's products in the research chem sub-forum.

They have prami which will definitely solve the prolactin issues

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, nothing on Predator will be anything like Dianabol. Oral trest is pretty weak on its own, and legit Dbol is far from weak.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly, nothing on Predator will be anything like Dianabol. Oral trest is pretty weak on its own, and legit Dbol is far from weak.
Nothing (like) dbol but superdrol and real pheraplex will be similar. Dmz can also be in the ballpark. msten at 30-40 mg is pretty strong too.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Nothing (like) dbol but superdrol and real pheraplex will be similar. Dmz can also be in the ballpark. msten at 30-40 mg is pretty strong too.
Those are definitely as strong as Dbol, but not really similar, in my opinion.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Celtic Labs Dianadrol and Ironflex Diabolix are basicallly dianabol conjugates (if you can still find them).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What about Dbol are you looking to recreate? the wetness? the strength (of the compound)?

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
Celtic Labs Dianadrol and Ironflex Diabolix are basicallly dianabol conjugates (if you can still find them).
I can't find diabolix for the life of me. Are both of those banned?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can't find diabolix for the life of me. Are both of those banned?
pretty sure diabolix isn't made anymore... IIRC they had a final blowout right at ban time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
double

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
i know where there is some diabolix up for grabs right now. But ive never even read up on it, what is it like side wise and results wise?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i know where there is some diabolix up for grabs right now. But ive never even read up on it, what is it like side wise and results wise?
think there may have been a few logs floating around from when they were clearing them out... haven't looked tho.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pretty sure diabolix isn't made anymore... IIRC they had a final blowout right at ban time.
Yup, they stopped production in late 2014 with the ban. Diabolix isn't specifically listed in the ban but they pulled it regardless.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
think there may have been a few logs floating around from when they were clearing them out... haven't looked tho.
I heard it's a dryer version of dbol. Less estrogen sides etc....I have 2 bottles I might crack into next cycle.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't AndroTest be better for a base since it's a one step conversion? And since Trest is a base why run it alone?
Trest is a STRONG steroid, not just a base... just not that bioavailable, it is great in TD and SO much better via IM. Besides without some DHT Trest is not really that great of a test base. It does not supply any DHT at all. Testosterone is broken down into DHT and Estrogen, Trest does not break down into DHT. DHT is the one that makes oral cycles more tolerable and gets rid of more sides...
I've heard Trest isn't worth the sides...
Not true at all but you need to know how to manage them and unless your goal is getting a bra running oral is basically a waste other than using as a pre-workout but still it hits so hard it is aromatized like a mofo!
Isn't msten like SD but without the sides?
Not at all... at best a good recomp drug even when taken at high doses. High dose epistane beats high dosed MSten any day of the week and twice on Tuesday.

From what I saw on Predator you have a few options of stronger stuff.

Halodrol - Run 75 a day first week 100 day 2nd -4th, 125day 5th-6th, 150 day 7-8th week. Should gain about 10lbs of LEAN tissue
Cynostane - a good cycle with 2 bottles about the same results as above but likely more muscle. Like a mild DMZ
Methdrol - run at 30mg for 30 days 10+ lbs it's DMZ baby!
Nanobol - just like Halodrol but a tiny bit wetter some say adds a little more mass.

NANOPHERA - Now this one is the one you want from what I can tell and it is a limited run. I am not familiar with a lot of the brands that are there because most of the US based brands no longer make any of them. However Phera is going to give you lots of mass, & lots of strength!!!! If this stuff is legit this will be the biggest and strongest of what they have available right now.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trest is a STRONG steroid, not just a base... just not that bioavailable, it is great in TD and SO much better via IM. Besides without some DHT Trest is not really that great of a test base. It does not supply any DHT at all. Testosterone is broken down into DHT and Estrogen, Trest does not break down into DHT. DHT is the one that makes oral cycles more tolerable and gets rid of more sides...

Not true at all but you need to know how to manage them and unless your goal is getting a bra running oral is basically a waste other than using as a pre-workout but still it hits so hard it is aromatized like a mofo!

Not at all... at best a good recomp drug even when taken at high doses. High dose epistane beats high dosed MSten any day of the week and twice on Tuesday.

Halodrol - Run 75 a day first week 100 day 2nd -4th, 125day 5th-6th, 150 day 7-8th week. Should gain about 10lbs of LEAN tissue
Cynostane - a good cycle with 2 bottles about the same results as above but likely more muscle. Like a mild DMZ
Nanobol - just like Halodrol but a tiny bit wetter some say adds a little more mass.

NANOPHERA - Now this one is the one you want from what I can tell and it is a limited run. I am not familiar with a lot of the brands that are there because most of the US based brands no longer make any of them. However Phera is going to give you lots of mass, & lots of strength!!!! If this stuff is legit this will be the biggest and strongest of what they have available right now.
Methdrol is a superdrol clone. Msten is pretty good imo; it's comparable to epistane, but less lean and more strength. Halodrol does not beat epistane from what I've seen/heard. Cynostane doesn't have enough feedback for me to comment on.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you want something like dbol then why not just use dbol?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Trest is so much more androgenic than DHT it's not even funny.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want something like dbol then why not just use dbol?
That was my thought too, but I anticipated him saying "I want something I can buy from a reputable store, I dont know any good UGLs"...and so I couldnt be bothered having that argument.

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
That was my thought too, but I anticipated him saying "I want something I can buy from a reputable store, I dont know any good UGLs"...and so I couldnt be bothered having that argument.
I wish I could explain on here why taking Dbol is not an option for me right now. I can't be injecting Test and taking Dbol because of my job. In a year I can run all the gear I want. For now I'm sticking to PH and sarms

Reactions: Nac
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wish I could explain on here why taking Dbol is not an option for me right now. I can't be injecting Test and taking Dbol because of my job. In a year I can run all the gear I want. For now I'm sticking to PH and sarms
you can take an oral ph but not oral dbol? makes no sense...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seemed to be really mild... Nothing like dbol at all. I remember unimpressive 6-8 lb gains in 5-6 week cycles.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately dbol has the reputation it has because there really isn't anything like it. In terms of strength, wetness and feel good. There are plenty of good compounds out there. What are your goals and what are you looking for in a compound?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13