Best Gear for Endurance?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get back in shape with endurance running or long-distance biking.

Would anyone recommend testosterone such as Nebido, or something like SARMS?

My goal is simply to burn as much bodyfat as I can, develop long-term cardiovascular endurance, and not lose muscle.

I don't care about strength and muscle mass at this point, even though I will lift weights and otherwise aim to do things that preserve muscle.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardarine has been recommended for endurance.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Small amount with test, GH (MK677 if GH is too expensive) and the triple stack on top of that (Osta, S4, Cardarine) has treated me very well.

Rad-140 in small doses could also be useful.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get back in shape with endurance running or long-distance biking.

Would anyone recommend testosterone such as Nebido, or something like SARMS?

My goal is simply to burn as much bodyfat as I can, develop long-term cardiovascular endurance, and not lose muscle.

I don't care about strength and muscle mass at this point, even though I will lift weights and otherwise aim to do things that preserve muscle.
Cardarine all day long mate. I do long distance running and the difference is night and day with cardarine.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Small amount with test, GH (MK677 if GH is too expensive) and the triple stack on top of that (Osta, S4, Cardarine) has treated me very well.

Rad-140 in small doses could also be useful.
Triple stack? Is that the stupid **** that retard Dylan gemelli always pushing..?
I would not recommend MK677. Water retention and increased blood pressure isn´t exactly what you want for endurance.

Low dose test is always good.

Gainz23

Gainz23

Awards
Cardarine has been highly recommended to increase endurance at 20 mg/ed

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Triple stack? Is that the stupid **** that retard Dylan gemelli always pushing..?
I would not recommend MK677. Water retention and increased blood pressure isn´t exactly what you want for endurance.

Low dose test is always good.
I don't know if it was D.G who invented that name, I actually doubt it. The triple stack name has been around since sarms started to hit the market and I heard about the triple stack long time before I heard about D.G at all.

And I don't care about what you, DG or anyone else call it, as long as you understand which compounds we talking about.

Everybody doesn't get bloated or get high blood pressure from MK677. .
Check your potassium intake and take it slow on the dosage and dose it correctly (more isn't necessairly better all the time) and it could work really good.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
equipoise boyo.. equipoise.

they don't give it to race horses because it makes em slow and short of breath.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
equipoise boyo.. equipoise.

they don't give it to race horses because it makes em slow and short of breath.
How many mgs is recommended for endurance purposes?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Second this.

You'd probably see good results from 500mg a week
I read that it's best to donate blood while on EQ due to raised hematocrit. Any truth to this?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I read that it's best to donate blood while on EQ due to raised hematocrit. Any truth to this?
It does increase your hematocrit and RBC count, more so than regular testosterone. It's best to get blood work done and keep an eye on your values, donate blood or get phlebotomy done if you need to.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It does increase your hematocrit and RBC count, more so than regular testosterone. It's best to get blood work done and keep an eye on your values, donate blood or get phlebotomy done if you need to.
Ok cool. One last question in regards to this as I haven't donated blood yet but will real soon. Is there a standard amount as to how much blood is donated?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ok cool. One last question in regards to this as I haven't donated blood yet but will real soon. Is there a standard amount as to how much blood is donated?
I'm not sure how much they take when you donate blood, and I've never done phlebotomy so I can't tell you that either. I'm sure it'd be pretty easy to find through the Red Cross how much blood they take when you donate though!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Albuterol couldn't hurt. Clen either but that has supposedly bad health issues

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
0,5 l of blood is pretty standard

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend a little test (mostly as base) EQ and Cardarine. As everyone has said bro.

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Cardarine seems like a good idea.

I've been prescribed TRT. I saw my estrogen levels get higher.

Where can I find more case studies, etc. about Cardarine GW501516?

I want actual research, not just opinion.