Whats next?

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Hey fellas,

I've been working out for at least 3 years consistently, I would say 5-6 times a week. I have ran LGD twice now, and I gained about 5-8lbs off of it. The second time didn't really gain much I'd say 3lbs.
So I was thinking of running something a bit stronger, any recommendations on what to run next? I am currently 160lbs. Started working out when I was 126lbs, so I've came along way. My current goal is to get to the 165's-170's.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Lots of good options but sounds you may undereat so I'll say food.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Diet is a big part. The quality of the lgd is a big question as well. Where did you get it?

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Lots of good options but sounds you may undereat so I'll say food.
Very true, I noticed I must eat a ton more. Sometimes I can't get enough healthy calories in and I aim just to fill them in with junk. Not sure if that's a good way to bulk?

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Diet is a big part. The quality of the lgd is a big question as well. Where did you get it?
I can't discuss the source, but I'm sure my first round of LGD quality was superior to the second.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could do a simple test only cycle next if you're fine with pinning. Msten is worth looking into if you want to stick with orals for now.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
You could do a simple test only cycle next if you're fine with pinning. Msten is worth looking into if you want to stick with orals for now.
Does predator have Msten? I don't know if it was you that recommended nanodrol?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does predator have Msten? I don't know if it was you that recommended nanodrol?
Yup; nanodrol is nanoparticulated and is said to be 50-60% more bioavailable; so don't underestimate that 15mg dosage hahah!

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Yup; nanodrol is nanoparticulated and is said to be 50-60% more bioavailable; so don't underestimate that 15mg dosage hahah!
Sounds good bro, thanks for looking out! going to give this a run before SD.