Limp dick and low libido after a year, help!

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Heys guys,

My last cycle end Jan of 2016 after a Test E 500mg/Week cycle and I did a serm combo of clomid and Nolva.

I waited the 3 months and everything felt okay, but decided to do a quick 6 week sarm cycle of Osta.

I did clomid again but this time I still didn't feel the same and I panicked. I ran 35mg clomid and 20 mg Nolva for as long as 8 weeks but still no palpable change.

I decided to wait and see if my body corrects itself.

Unfortunately I never really got back into fully functioning me, and I got bloods done recently:

Test: 537 (considered "normal" but not for my age)
LH: 1.4 (.1 below average)
FSH: 4.1 (on the low end)

I just received torem in the mail and I have hcg on the way too.

I've been taking what's left of my Nolva and clomid and it hasn't done much.

Should I take the HCG and torem afterwards? Should I get an AI as well to supplement?

Please I need advice!!! Thank you in advanced.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See a doctor and that's the best advise you will get
Or get bloods and we can see from there

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
I did get bloods which I listed above.

I'm being referred to a urologist and I'm sure I'll get E2 and things of such nature checked as well.

Any idea what this could be?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
A good rule of thumb: every time you get TT checked, get E2 checked, as well. The two go hand in hand.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See the urologist first before trying to treat yourself.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Yeah you're right.

I'd rather be patient and exhaust all possibilities before I resort to self treatment and such.

I do have torem which I'm taking; going to do 90/60/60/30

Does the fact that my test is in normal range mean good things for the future?

Would I be able to raise it back to the 700-800s?

And my testies have felt atrophied (in my opinion) could that be reversed?

Alistair_

Awards
Yes, HCG will get you balls back up to size. Heck even tribulous gives me an increase in nut size while on TRT.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely get more bloodwork. I'd check estradiol, prolactin, free test, and possibly even thyroid stuff like tsh and t3. It would probably be easier if you had a physician with proper experience to help you out because some of this stuff can be confusing at first.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Alright guys after a few days of panic, I'm relived to say it's most likely high E2.

ill still be seeing my urologist to confirm but in the meantime I started taking torem and what's left of my adex.

I front loaded torem 120mg first 3 days and will do 90mg for the next week and a half.

I'll taper down to 60 on Week 3 and 30 week 4. Also depending on how I feel I may extend an extra 2 weeks.

I have 2 weeks worth of adex left. Should I purchase another's bottle of adex or switch to aromasin?

I heard that aromasin eliminates estrogen as opposed to adex which merely suppresses.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright guys after a few days of panic, I'm relived to say it's most likely high E2.

ill still be seeing my urologist to confirm but in the meantime I started taking torem and what's left of my adex.

I front loaded torem 120mg first 3 days and will do 90mg for the next week and a half.

I'll taper down to 60 on Week 3 and 30 week 4. Also depending on how I feel I may extend an extra 2 weeks.

I have 2 weeks worth of adex left. Should I purchase another's bottle of adex or switch to aromasin?

I heard that aromasin eliminates estrogen as opposed to adex which merely suppresses.
Arimidex, letrozole and aromasin all eliminate estrogen. Letro is the strongest, and ain't something really worth touching unless its an emergency imo. The difference is that aromasin is suicidal, meaning that it should permanently disable the aromatize enzyme from converting test to estrogen, eliminating the chances of rebound.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure you get free test and prolactin tested too; maybe even shbg.

Alistair_

Awards
Definitely recommend aromasin over Arimidex. 12.5mg EOD does it for me

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely recommend aromasin over Arimidex. 12.5mg EOD does it for me
Yup, I'd try out aromasin, less chance of rebound estro issues. 12.5mg eod is what I went with to get my estro under control

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
I'll make sure to get everything tested and leave no stone unturned.

I purchased aromasin and it should arrive next week. Should I finish pct and let the serm clear out my system before seeing the urologist, or go at my earliest convience?

And should I be back to normal after this 4-6 week pct?

I just wanna get my body back on track and move on, sincerely done with all the AAS, it's not worth the worry!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll make sure to get everything tested and leave no stone unturned.

I purchased aromasin and it should arrive next week. Should I finish pct and let the serm clear out my system before seeing the urologist, or go at my earliest convience?

And should I be back to normal after this 4-6 week pct?

I just wanna get my body back on track and move on, sincerely done with all the AAS, it's not worth the worry!
You should wait a few weeks if not longer after discontinuing the use of everything so when you get bloodwork done, you'll be able to see what you're truly at. If you go get bloodwork too soon after, the blood work will probably be inaccurate in comparison to what your body will return to a few months down the road. You still could go in sooner, but it might be worth mentioning to the urologist what you have been recently using to reboot your hpta so they are also aware that your bloodwork might be inaccurate.

Alistair_

Awards
As far as increased libido and hard errections, I've found some natural test boosters to be of great value, so maybe you could consider throwing some in. I like Long Jack at 800mg a day and Bulgarian tribulous has always gave be a boost. Both can be found for reasonable prices.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
I was thinking the same thing as well.

Finish my 6 weeks of torem and aromasin, wait till it clears out, then get bloodwork.

Do you think I'm merely dealing with an imbalance of hormones at the moment? And is this something that should be relatively easy to fix?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking the same thing as well.

Finish my 6 weeks of torem and aromasin, wait till it clears out, then get bloodwork.

Do you think I'm merely dealing with an imbalance of hormones at the moment? And is this something that should be relatively easy to fix?
It's hard to tell, but it could be. If it were hormonal imbalance, then I'd imagine it would be a relatively easy fix

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
I feel your pain man. ED is so ****ing miserable.

Unless I'm 250lbs ++ fat piece of **** I have bad problems with ED that I do NOT deserve.

I've NEVER done any type of AAS or anything to myself that should warrant ED.
Any time my bf comes down I'm screwed.

I don't know about those SARMS man. I read another post some where, of a guy that took testolone or maybe it was the same exact thing you took. But he was reporting the same problems as you. Not recovering after SARM cycle.
He did Test e just like you for a cycle, PCT worked fine. His next cycle took a SARM and had never felt the same since. PCT didn't work after 4 months.

From what I'm understanding about how SARMS work, is they are not androgens, but activate androgen receptors.

My theory is that since the body detects the SARM doesn't belong, it down regulates available androgen receptor growth, in order to develop a resistance to a chemical invasion.
I base this off my understanding of how drug addiction works in the brain and body.

Since testosterone does belong, because it is a chemical your body produces and recognizes. I theorize it upregulates androgen receptors to handle the native hormone.

I think maybe if you did another cycle of test e, followed by PCT you may recover better. Since the test e can raise your receptors back up.

That's just all my idea. I don't have any science or studies to back that up.
Or at least don't have the time to track down studies that might validate my theory. But these SARMS are new, and interesting. Kind of weird that it's not an androgen but stimulates androgen receptors. Seems more like a drug that can cause chemical dependence.

Heroin isn't an endorphin. But stimulates an endorphin/opioid receptor.

Over time the body down regulates opiod receptors in order to resist the invasion and being chemical balance back.
That's where chemical dependence takes place.

For what it's worth

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
As far as increased libido and hard errections, I've found some natural test boosters to be of great value, so maybe you could consider throwing some in. I like Long Jack at 800mg a day and Bulgarian tribulous has always gave be a boost. Both can be found for reasonable prices.
Have you really had lasting results with natural test boosters?
I strongly believe any natural booster can only and MAYBE give a small boost for a few days.
Have you seen results for longer than that? I have the best trib you can get. 98%.
Ive never had any natural test booster help with my errections. L-arginine yes.
But I did get a $10 bottle of test boosters from Wal-Mart with boron and it DID make me feel really horny for a day or two.
Nothing after that. Trib has never done anything for me besides maybe helping me hold my urine for longer.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
I've contemplated another cycle but I'd rather not go through another one, especially since I haven't fully recovered from the last one.

I'll wait to see my urologist before I do anything risky self medication of the sorts.

Alistair_

Awards
Have you really had lasting results with natural test boosters?
I strongly believe any natural booster can only and MAYBE give a small boost for a few days.
Have you seen results for longer than that? I have the best trib you can get. 98%.
Ive never had any natural test booster help with my errections. L-arginine yes.
But I did get a $10 bottle of test boosters from Wal-Mart with boron and it DID make me feel really horny for a day or two.
Nothing after that. Trib has never done anything for me besides maybe helping me hold my urine for longer.
Lasting results for errections yes, for libido not so much. However they do work better if you cycle them like 3 weeks on and two weeks off. I've never suffered from ED, I have severe allergic rhinitis (aka hay fever) and have to take pseudoehedrine everyday for a decongestant and its vasoconstricts blood vessels and that can weaken errections. So while I've always been hard enough to get the job done, the test boosters made a big difference making it rock hard and I can even keep my erection after I've finished.

Antihistamines also make my libido take a hit.

Some people don't respond to tribulous and it has never be shown in studies to actually increase testosterone. It works great for me and seems to make my body make better use of the test I already have.

I use Bulgarian tribulous by Swanson because it's cheap and works well. For Long Jack I really like Bulk Supplements brand. When buying 100g or more the cost is very reasonable. I just cap it myself.
Hope this helps

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk EC, it's in FD2 definitely boasts libido.

ALCAR helps as-well.

Maca is hit and miss, some brands have made me horny and others haven't felt any difference

KSM66 also increased my libido.

Not election, just libido, sex drive etc

marconardi

Awards
hey! just a question! ive ran clomid before and faced the severe sides of depression at high dose! how eas the torem? any sides? thanks brother!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey! just a question! ive ran clomid before and faced the severe sides of depression at high dose! how eas the torem? any sides? thanks brother!
If you run clomid, dont run at high dose. Can be beneficial to use an AI in conjunction with it too.

But, torem or enclomiphene would likely have better side effect profiles for most users.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've contemplated another cycle but I'd rather not go through another one, especially since I haven't fully recovered from the last one.

I'll wait to see my urologist before I do anything risky self medication of the sorts.
any update?