Lumps after injections late in cycle

Mudveins

Awards
So I am just finishing my cycle and I am injecting 500mg of test a week... 2ml of the same test E I have been using the entire cycle, yet my last 3 shots have resulted in hard somewhat painful/annoying lumps. The swollen areas go away in 3-5 days and are similar to what you get when you first start a cycle, like you are injecting into virgin muscle or it's a new compound that's crystallizing before your body can absorb it all.
Any ideas as to why this is happening so late in a cycle? Nothing has changed, rotating the shot areas the same as I have done the past 12 weeks

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Can you detail your injection protocol with sites and frequency so we can see if you may just need to add additional sites. 2 ML per site adds up fast if you don’t have enough locations to pin.
Likely what you are experiencing is some crystallization when you hit other pockets of oil and it over saturates. But more details will tell.

Mudveins

Awards
Can you detail your injection protocol with sites and frequency so we can see if you may just need to add additional sites. 2 ML per site adds up fast if you don’t have enough locations to pin.
Likely what you are experiencing is some crystallization when you hit other pockets of oil and it over saturates. But more details will tell.
Normally I go left glute, right glute, left quad, right quad , left delt, right delt. But because all I have left of my cycle is a few weeks of test only, there is only 2 pins a week I gotta do. So I went: right glute, left quad, and back to right glute again. The weird thing is, I haven't pinned my left quad in almost 2 weeks and it left a lump. Same with the right glute, I gave it a 7 day break between pinning and it still lumps up. And it doesn't happen till a day after pinning.

Mudveins

Awards
It's been 4 days and my right cheek still hurts lol... no redness or sign of infection

Mucci

Awards
It just happens every now and then. Just suck it up :p ibuprofen can help

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Normally I go left glute, right glute, left quad, right quad , left delt, right delt. But because all I have left of my cycle is a few weeks of test only, there is only 2 pins a week I gotta do. So I went: right glute, left quad, and back to right glute again. The weird thing is, I haven't pinned my left quad in almost 2 weeks and it left a lump. Same with the right glute, I gave it a 7 day break between pinning and it still lumps up. And it doesn't happen till a day after pinning.
I do a similar rotation schedule as you mentioned above. In general I think it’s best to avoid the same site for 14 days if you can manage it. After a week or so I’d think you would still have some residual oil from the previous pins. Especially since you are doing 2 all at once. Also have you used a different vial since the problem started? It could be whatever they put in the oil to increase solubility. Or it could just be a saturated solution and it’s precipitating after you pin.

Mudveins

Awards
I do a similar rotation schedule as you mentioned above. In general I think it’s best to avoid the same site for 14 days if you can manage it. After a week or so I’d think you would still have some residual oil from the previous pins. Especially since you are doing 2 all at once. Also have you used a different vial since the problem started? It could be whatever they put in the oil to increase solubility. Or it could just be a saturated solution and it’s precipitating after you pin.
2 different vials of test, same brand and ester ive been using the last 12 weeks

Mudveins

Awards
Anyone else able to chime in?
Basically just curious if anyone else has experienced this late in a cycle? I'm not overly concerned for myself health wise.... just wondering if your body can start to reject certain oils that the compounds are mixed in.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else able to chime in?
Basically just curious if anyone else has experienced this late in a cycle? I'm not overly concerned for myself health wise.... just wondering if your body can start to reject certain oils that the compounds are mixed in.
In general anyone’s ideas will be based solely on anecdote (which includes mine), since the high oil volume per site is not used clinically (usually only would do 1 ml every two weeks) so there aren’t any in-depth sources to say exactly what is happening. It very well could be what you mentioned, about your body becoming sensitized and then reacting to the oil or something else in the oil used for solubility. Or it could be precipitation. Besides that I can’t think of anything else. Leaving this comment to bump the thread to see if anyone else can chime in.

But if you are sure it is not infection related, and you feel ok in general (ie no systemic symptoms), then I wouldn’t be too worried about it. Just annoying but not life threatening.