SARM blend or straight LGD???

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
I work at a store and we got in a SARM blend of: 30mg RAD, 12mg YK-11, and 15MG LGD. 30 capsules 3 capsules per serving. That's kind of a high dose so I'm thinking I'd get 2 bottles and go 2 capsules per day for 90 days.

OR

Do what I normally do which is a 10mg lgd research chem for 8-12 weeks with MK677 on cycle and pct.

My previous cycle (not my first) was 15mg RAD140 and 7.5mg LGD for 12 weeks. It was a lower LGD dose than I typically use, overall wasn't too impressed.

Is the blend overkill? And what is anyones feedback from YK-11?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sarm blend sounds very interesting.... and very suppressive lol

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that's the serving size listed on the bottle that's very questionable, almost leads me to think the product itself and the producers are questionable...

But I'd just do LGD at a higher dosage along with MK677.

LGD :10mg ed
677: 20mg ed

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
If that's the serving size listed on the bottle that's very questionable, almost leads me to think the product itself and the producers are questionable...

But I'd just do LGD at a higher dosage along with MK677.

LGD :10mg ed
677: 20mg ed
Honestly I was a little sketched out myself. My friend (and experienced SARM user) started the blend a week ago so we'll see how it works for him. It's a super random company too that's not online. Wouldn't be surprised if spiked with a PH.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly I was a little sketched out myself. My friend (and experienced SARM user) started the blend a week ago so we'll see how it works for him. It's a super random company too that's not online. Wouldn't be surprised if spiked with a PH.
What ph wpuld they spike it with?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah let your buddy be the lab rat haha...if all goes well let us know! Basically for me if I can't find any reviews on it I ain't putting it in my body

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
What ph wpuld they spike it with?
I have no scientific facts to base this off of, but often times, I see guys take a SARM thats hardcore marketed towards lifters and they will blow up and have side effects after 2 weeks which isn't typical of a SARM, so stuff like that makes me assume it's spiked with a PH. I would say something like Superdrol or like DMZ & MSTEN. Just my theory.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have no scientific facts to base this off of, but often times, I see guys take a SARM thats hardcore marketed towards lifters and they will blow up and have side effects after 2 weeks which isn't typical of a SARM, so stuff like that makes me assume it's spiked with a PH. I would say something like Superdrol or like DMZ & MSTEN. Just my theory.
awesome thanks

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sketchy! I'd be afraid of perm damage, I'll still with legit sources haha