On Cycle/Liver Support

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I know Tudca and Milk Thistle are the popular choices for on cycle liver support but are there any other supplements/ingredients/foods that could help improve liver function and maybe even heal/repair the liver.

What are people's preferred choices when it comes to on cycle and overall organ support supplements?

Thanks in advance. Reps for responses :)

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
OL ar1macare pro/Kingsguard + extra Hawthorne berry if prone to high blood pressure
CEL Cycle Assist
Assault labs blockade
Antaeus Labs Talos

All of those basic on cycle support supps but for extra liver care you must get Antaeus labs Aegis! Best liver protection out there

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know Tudca and Milk Thistle are the popular choices for on cycle liver support but are there any other supplements/ingredients/foods that could help improve liver function and maybe even heal/repair the liver.

What are people's preferred choices when it comes to on cycle and overall organ support supplements?

I have used OL K1NGSGUARD as my recent choice. What good are highly dosed Milk Thistle products if your body can't efficiently absorb it. Then you have the TUDCA and all the other goodies to boot! I also don't like it when cycle support products litter their formula with stinging nettle or saw palmetto. I get everything I want and none of what I don't want with K1NGSGUARD.

Sorry, that last sentence sounded like a commercial for an environmentally friendly cleaning product..

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
OL ar1macare pro/Kingsguard + extra Hawthorne berry if prone to high blood pressure
CEL Cycle Assist
Assault labs blockade
Antaeus Labs Talos

All of those basic on cycle support supps but for extra liver care you must get Antaeus labs Aegis! Best liver protection out there
I have used OL K1NGSGUARD as my recent choice. What good are highly dosed Milk Thistle products if your body can't efficiently absorb it. Then you have the TUDCA and all the other goodies to boot! I also don't like it when cycle support products litter their formula with stinging nettle or saw palmetto. I get everything I want and none of what I don't want with K1NGSGUARD.
Thanks for the recommendations guys. I've read quitre a bit into Ar1macare and Cycle Assist, both have good doses of NAC and Milk Thistle plus a lot of other goodies. I'm just wondering, could I combine the two for an even better organ support/healing stack? K1ngsGuard looks good too but it's a little expensive over here in the UK.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the recommendations guys. I've read quitre a bit into Ar1macare and Cycle Assist, both have good doses of NAC and Milk Thistle plus a lot of other goodies. I'm just wondering, could I combine the two for an even better organ support/healing stack? K1ngsGuard looks good too but it's a little expensive over here in the UK.
Well if you only buy K1NGSGUARD, even though it may be higher priced, it is still probably cheaper than buying two products. The reviews for Milk Thistle Phytosome as a standalone supplement are impressive in itself...people seem very happy with their bloodwork.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Cruciferous Vegetables are great
(Broccoli, Cabbage, Brussel Sprouts, with Olive Oil & Some Sea Salt; lemon juice, garlic Roasted)

Some others:
  • Coffee
  • Tea
  • Blueberries & Cranberries
  • Grapes
  • Prickly Pair
  • Beetroot Juice
Hydration

LIVER IV

LIVER IV.png

Flat Rate Shipping Internationally: $15
So, don't forget some other goodies we have on our site. http://www.veinnutrition.com
Plus, a three bottle special for LIVER IV.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Well if you only buy K1NGSGUARD, even though it may be higher priced, it is still probably cheaper than buying two products. The reviews for Milk Thistle Phytosome as a standalone supplement are impressive in itself...people seem very happy with their bloodwork.
Ive ran Kingsguard and love it. But people prone to high blood pressure on cycle like myself dont see the best results from neither kingsguard or ar1macare pro. Neither contain Hawthorn berry, but NOW makes super cheap hawthorn so best bet is kingsguard plus bulk hawthorn and that should treat any high blood pressure sides! Plus extra tudca or Aegis if running methyls

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL Cycle Assist + TUDCA is one of the best on cycle stacks out there to cover all your bases.

SNS also has Liver Assist XT as more of a "liver focused" supp vs CA which is comprehensive

for PCT, same things will work as well (you can lower the doses though as your pct tapers off)

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Aegis has PPC so I woundup ordering some of that along with separate TUDCA. This is in addition to assault Labs blockade. I do also have Ar1macare pro but don't need to
Combine the 2. I also take a garlic supplement which helps BP.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I use to use nac and nothing else for liver and no problems. The only all in one supp I ever bought was armicare pro. Didn't notice anything special but also had no issue so that was a +

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive ran Kingsguard and love it. But people prone to high blood pressure on cycle like myself dont see the best results from neither kingsguard or ar1macare pro. Neither contain Hawthorn berry, but NOW makes super cheap hawthorn so best bet is kingsguard plus bulk hawthorn and that should treat any high blood pressure sides! Plus extra tudca or Aegis if running methyls
I can certainly appreciate that. I have never had blood pressure issues...it is always 110/70 every time I have it checked, so I don't particularly worry about that. I guess I am doing something right...once I figure out what it is I will let you know..:)

Absent1

Awards
Very interesting to me, because this was exactly my experience. My last cycle, I used both kingsguard and ar1macare pro (i prefer to go overboard on support supplements, plus they have somewhat complimentary ingredients) as well as extra tudca while on orals. Blood tests on cycle were pretty excellent. The only health side effect I had trouble managing was increased blood pressure. I will definitely be picking up some bulk hawthorn for next time.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the recommendation and advice.
If I bought K1ngsGuard I'd only be getting 300mg of Tudca and 400mg of Milk Thistle.
Whereas if I bought and staked Ar1macare Pro and CEL Cycle Assist I'd be getting nearly 2 full grams of NAC, 500mg of Milk Thistle, 200mg of Tudca, an anti-estrogen matrix and most of the other goodies that K1ngsGuard has for just an extra tenner ($13).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the recommendation and advice.
If I bought K1ngsGuard I'd only be getting 300mg of Tudca and 400mg of Milk Thistle.
Whereas if I bought and staked Ar1macare Pro and CEL Cycle Assist I'd be getting nearly 2 full grams of NAC, 500mg of Milk Thistle, 200mg of Tudca, an anti-estrogen matrix and most of the other goodies that K1ngsGuard has for just an extra tenner ($13).
Yeah...I hear ya. Nothing really wrong with that approach either!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On cycle i use this .
All in one support. Add mace15 for 15%off this product.
If im using a heavy cycle i will add tudca!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On cycle i use this .
All in one support. Add mace15 for 15%off this product.
If im using a heavy cycle i will add tudca!
Thanks for the recommendation and for adding it into this thread. It really does have an impressive profile.

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
I've always used ar1macare pro with some other added things like Sam-e and hawthorn berry. Going to check out k1ngsguard and see how that works next

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA. Both tried and true products for on cycle and liver support at very cost effective prices.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For an all one in supplement, I enjoy AI Sports Life Support 2.0. During holidays, they always have great deals on it, directly from their site. For individual ingredients, I prefer NAC and Celery Seed Extract in addition to what you post in your OP.

Eight

Eight

Awards
K1ngsguard and some extra (self-capped) NAC here.

All working well.

Edit: I do monitor my blood pressure but it's not something I've had to be concerned about yet.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CEL cycle assist is my favorite and pretty much has all you need to cover you during a cycle.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are quite a few options out there that are very solid. I have found blockade to be the most comprehensive