how fast will suppression occur from sarms?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
have to get bloods tested next week, was wanting to start a lgd cycle today, but will wait if you think it'll affect my test/ other blood levels in less than a week? thanks

Killcure666

Awards
Almost instantly. If you google LGD studies where they looked at subjects testosterone levels while on 0.1 and 1mg of LGD you'll see levels begin to drop in a steep linear fashion till day 12 then continue to drop pretty rapidly

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
Like smont said, what could be detrimental to your levels may not be the case for someone else

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Your testosterone levels will drop 44.37% after the first 9.56 days.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost instantly. If you google LGD studies where they looked at subjects testosterone levels while on 0.1 and 1mg of LGD you'll see levels begin to drop in a steep linear fashion till day 12 then continue to drop pretty rapidly
This is true, and nice to see someone who's actually checked out the literature on SARMS.

LGD is highly suppressive and what's worse it seems to compound. Depending on the SARM (and dosage), you'll easily see impacted bloods from 1 week of use.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Yeah lgd will affect you right away. And that study from Ligand Pharma (the people who invented lgd) on pub med, saw that 1mg suppressed you for about 60 days after only 21 days (I think) of use. I agree with Rhadam in the sense that the side effects do compound.