1,4, epi-andro + ???

Harry_Connick

Awards
Hello all, was planning on running a 1,4, epiandro cycle. Have run 1 and epiandro before and was very unimpressed, but I bought enough for two cycles when Olympus was having their 50% off sale so now I figure I might as well take them. I don't know why, but it didn't occur to me until now that I could stack more on top of this. I was hoping to run this for 8 or 9 weeks and be finished with PCT in time for the holidays, so I wanted to get started soon, so instead of spending days and weeks researching every single compound there is I was hoping some of you could recommend some nice stacking options. I have searched some, but most stacks are of 1 and 4, epi and 1 or just all 3. Stack would look something like this

Weeks 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9
1 andro 440/440/440/440/440/440/440/440/440
4 andro 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
epi andro 500/750/1000/1250/1250/1250/1000/750/500

PCT is clomid and probably a natty test booster
been taking milk thistle and nac

Any reccomendations of something that would fit nicely into this maybe from weeks 4-7. Like I said, I was really hoping to start this soon, so don't want to go through every compound out there known to man.

Was considering Sup3r-2, for no real reason other than it's in the same line as all the others, or perhaps epistane, but I don't know if I should really be stacking that with epiandro, Started looking into nor andro as well. But I am open to all options, not at all limited to just these three. Please comment with anything you have had success with in the past, or just anything you feel would be a good addition this stack. Thanks in advance

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'd add MK-677 throughout the whole cycle and PCT
Might wanna pick up some cycle support while you're at it. OL Kingsguard would have all your bases covered.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Yeah I'd say MK677 as well you'll get a nice appetite boost, increased recovery, and great sleep. There are also no major side effects from it.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
I also think MK677 would be a great addition to run throughout the cycle AND pct. It'll have you eating like a horse and sleeping like a sloth. Cycle looks insane tho, you should log this one!

Chasingtails

Awards
I ran a similar cycle, but I bumped my 1 andro dose to 550 for the last 5 or 6 weeks (I can't remember) and I loved it. I also ran androsterone on top of the epiandro, and it was a really nice addition.

Only real suggestion I'd make is to not back off the epiandro later in the cycle. Keep it high throughout unless you had negative sides in the past. I ran it at 1200 for my entire 8 week cycle

Harry_Connick

Awards
the reason I have it tapered off like that is because that's all I have enough for. The other option would be to run it 1000 for 6 weeks and have enough to do 750 for 3 weeks either at the beginning or end or split, like first 2 weeks and last week, or first week and last 2 weeks. The reason I chose to run it low at the start and end is so that I could get it to 1250, like I said, I've ran it before with little results, @750/1000, no sides, but really no gains.

As for running the androsterone, I'll have to learn a little more about it, but would you say it will yield results if I just run it weeks 4-7, or 5-8? Not sure if it's like the other Andros and takes about 3 weeks to kick in.

And as for running the Mk-677, thanks for the input guys, but I haven't done any reading into sarms yet and am not really interested at the moment. I was planning on spending some time researching them after this cycle and maybe experimenting with them in the summer.