Anyone Familiar With Purerawz?

DJNN145

DJNN145

Awards
Not looking for a source for I have already found one, just wondering if anybody has had any experience with them and whether or not they are reputable.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Inb4 19 years old

Brb guize I already have a gf but anyone know if Book-a-Hooker is legit

DJNN145

DJNN145

Awards
Inb4 19 years old

lol funny, but I only stated that so it's clear that I'm not asking for a source

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This forum is full of kids, barely anyone on here who actually brews to even use raws so you need to find a new place to ask these questions. You want to talk about andros or something then you're in the right place....raw steroid powders, not so much.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
This forum is full of kids, barely anyone on here who actually brews to even use raws so you need to find a new place to ask these questions. You want to talk about andros or something then you're in the right place....raw steroid powders, not so much.
Bro he was asking about sarms

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro he was asking about sarms
Bro you buy raw sarms and cap them/bottle them in liquid? When someone says brew it's anything to do with manufacturing of raws into a finished product. Same guys that sell sarms sell aas as well when it comes to raw dealers.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You said you wouldn't be juicing anytime soon, so why are you already asking for sources? I hope you've got an idea of the consequences man

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Bro you buy raw sarms and cap them/bottle them in liquid? When someone says brew it's anything to do with manufacturing of raws into a finished product. Same guys that sell sarms sell aas as well when it comes to raw dealers.
No bro I was just confused why you brought up Andros here, but I understand now lol

DJNN145

DJNN145

Awards
Guess I should have been more specific. i am looking at the SARMs, not full on juice.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess I should have been more specific. i am looking at the SARMs, not full on juice.
You do realize that sarms come with basically all the side effects that aas/ph/ds, right? In reality, taking sarms is no different than any other form of steroids, asides from the fact that they are less hepatotoxic; you'll be shutting down your natty test and risking the chances of ever coming back to normal. Do more research on the effects, both positive and negative, before you go looking for sources man.

DJNN145

DJNN145

Awards
Yeah the more I read the less i want to take them. Probably won't even bother to. Only reason I asked was because at first it sounded great.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
You do realize that sarms come with basically all the side effects that aas/ph/ds, right? In reality, taking sarms is no different than any other form of steroids, asides from the fact that they are less hepatotoxic; you'll be shutting down your natty test and risking the chances of ever coming back to normal. Do more research on the effects, both positive and negative, before you go looking for sources man.
Couldn't be more accurate bro

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with this 100% except on the toxicity. If I recall, and I may be wrong, Ostarine showed hepatoxicity in all patients using it. Even at 3mg/day.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just went back to the clinical trials to confirm it. Ostarine at 3mg/day is comparable to 150mg of anadrol perday as far as hepatoxicity goes. Lipid profile too.
The gains suck too with those levels of toxicity. At 3mg/day the old farts in the study only gained like 3lbs of lean mass over 12 weeks. This may come as a shock to some...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree with this 100% except on the toxicity. If I recall, and I may be wrong, Ostarine showed hepatoxicity in all patients using it. Even at 3mg/day.
Whooops haha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just went back to the clinical trials to confirm it. Ostarine at 3mg/day is comparable to 150mg of anadrol perday as far as hepatoxicity goes. Lipid profile too.
The gains suck too with those levels of toxicity. At 3mg/day the old farts in the study only gained like 3lbs of lean mass over 12 weeks. This may come as a shock to some...
Yep lol that's why I gave up the sarms. A bunch of anadrol sounds way better to me anyway.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yates, 1 or two years ago you were pretty much in favor ofSARMS/Osta, what hapened? did you experienced side effects from them? I'm asking because result wise you seems satisfied with Ostarine.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yates, 1 or two years ago you were pretty much in favor ofSARMS/Osta, what hapened? did you experienced side effects from them? I'm asking because result wise you seems satisfied with Ostarine.
Nope just had my fun with them and moved on to bigger things. After running almost a gram of tren ace there's only so much one can get from sarms after that. I still think they are great for the beginner wanting to test out peds and for the guys that just want a little enhancement added into their routine.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not looking for a source for I have already found one, just wondering if anybody has had any experience with them and whether or not they are reputable.
So far research is going well with Tadalafil citrate and Novladex for PCT from purerawz.

Have some S-drol, 4-androstenediol, and LGD coming from them Purerawz as well.

Can report on that research later...

Anabolic Goat

Awards
So far research is going well with Tadalafil citrate and Novladex for PCT from purerawz.

Have some S-drol, 4-androstenediol, and LGD coming from them Purerawz as well.

Can report on that research later...
Sounds good, I was thinking of getting S-drol and 4-androl from them let me know how it goes

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Inb4 19 years old
... Book a hooker (gtg)

^

Since there is a board sponsor PRE (Premier Research Essentials) why even either consider anyone but your 'source' or give PRE a go?

http://www.*****************************

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just did, going to give PRE dien diol a research go here in a bit.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To all those wondering about PRE, I can 100% vouch for them. You will be blown away. Order as much as you can, while you can. FYI; more is coming. More than you can possibly imagine....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To all those wondering about PRE, I can 100% vouch for them. You will be blown away. Order as much as you can, while you can. FYI; more is coming. More than you can possibly imagine....
And that's an understatement!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I heard some crazy chit is coming out of Premier very very soon, I for one cannot wait. It's about time we get some excitement back around here for the anabolic addicts

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that is true, no dose of Ostarine is worth it then. 150mg Anadrol is gonna be as harsh as it gets other than maybe SD, M1T and Methyl Tren/Di-methyl Tren...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wut, ostarine hepatotoxic at 3mg?

Odd, GTx is currently recruiting 500+ women for a phase 2 study...that uses a 3mg dose of ostarine.

I think youre wrong, 2kvette.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I did not think to get post Ostarine cycle bloods for my pet recently... But my pet ectodragon's urine cleared up from the DMZ / Epi cycle ran right before.

I know when my dragon's liver is working OT from a strong methyl PH, that his urine darkens even with increased hydration... As soon as he went on the Osta, like within a few days urine was back to light yellow almost clear with good hydration.

So I don't think Osta works the liver, or not nearly as hard as traditional prohormones... or oral AAS, or I'd expect a change in urine color to match?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wut, ostarine hepatotoxic at 3mg?

Odd, GTx is currently recruiting 500+ women for a phase 2 study...that uses a 3mg dose of ostarine.

I think youre wrong, 2kvette.
It's not about being wrong. It's about giving people 3mg of ostarine and seeing if they're liver enzymes go out of range. Which they did. It's not right or wrong, it's the result.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I did not think to get post Ostarine cycle bloods for my pet recently... But my pet ectodragon's urine cleared up from the DMZ / Epi cycle ran right before.

I know when my dragon's liver is working OT from a strong methyl PH, that his urine darkens even with increased hydration... As soon as he went on the Osta, like within a few days urine was back to light yellow almost clear with good hydration.

So I don't think Osta works the liver, or not nearly as hard as traditional prohormones... or oral AAS, or I'd expect a change in urine color to match?
Depends on the steroids. Some are excreted as gluccoronide conjugated in urine. Some are excreted through hepatic efflux into feces.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not about being wrong. It's about giving people 3mg of ostarine and seeing if they're liver enzymes go out of range. Which they did. It's not right or wrong, it's the result.
So how far out of range?

People hear "hepatotoxic" and think "itll fuk my liver up" and lump the offending compound in with all other hepatotoxic compounds. Which, whilst technically correct, is not exactly giving an accurate picture of things. Keep in mind your lay audience here.

Cos GTx is now looking at dosing 3mg ostarine in a study using female subjects. Id suspect they wouldnt be bothering spending the $$ doing this if 3mg ostarine is going to do anything but cause transient enzyme increases. So in other words, nothing worth really being concerned about if you are otherwise healthy.

And from memory, ostarine has caused no adverse events (liver related) in any of the studies:

Although transient increases in ALT to above the upper limit of normal were observed in eight subjects in this study, the ALT observations in seven of eight subjects had resolved while on drug such that no subject had clinically significantly, abnormal levels of ALT or AST at the end of study. One subject was discontinued due to an elevation in ALT 4.2 times the upper limit of normal. The ALT level in that subject returned to normal levels after discontinuation of the study drug...However, the ALT elevation was not considered a serious adverse event.

There were 24 subjects in each dose group, and 4 dose groups

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how far out of range?

People hear "hepatotoxic" and think "itll fuk my liver up" and lump the offending compound in with all other hepatotoxic compounds. Which, whilst technically correct, is not exactly giving an accurate picture of things. Keep in mind your lay audience here.

Cos GTx is now looking at dosing 3mg ostarine in a study using female subjects. Id suspect they wouldnt be bothering spending the $$ doing this if 3mg ostarine is going to do anything but cause transient enzyme increases. So in other words, nothing worth really being concerned about if you are otherwise healthy.

And from memory, ostarine has caused no adverse events (liver related) in any of the studies:
Correct, most people think this is like they're going to drop dead. They're not. All these enzyme increases are transient and will return to normal after stopping; unless you develop cholestasis.

So, what GTX is doing is normal but it doesn't mean the stuff isn't liver toxic to a greater extent that anadrol. Statins are worse than anadrol too, IIRC. But all these drugs, including anadrol, that are known to cause increases in enzymes are approved as such. Even though the FDA knows they're liver toxic it does not necessarily stop them from getting approved. The manufacturer gets whats called an approved REMS monograph. REMS= Risk Evaluation & Mitigation Strategy. In the case of all these substances, the strategy is monitoing enzymes and titrating the dosages accordingly.

My point is this, at 3mg/day of ostarine, a significant portion of study participants experienced liver enzyme increases. While gaining less than 5 pound in 12 weeks.

Heres a goodie from ergo log. http://www.ergo-log.com/oxymetholone-breaks-down-fat-and-builds-up-muscle.html

Compare the liver toxicity vs the gains there between the ostarine and anadrol. Similar increases dose dependent wise. But, mg for mg, ostarine is more toxic.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well sh1t maybe my standards are too low but

....if the compound is not increasing enzymes out of range

...and doing so for the duration of use

....and doing so in most users

then Im not worried. Ostarine doesnt seem to be doing this even in the higher doses.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct, most people think this is like they're going to drop dead. They're not. All these enzyme increases are transient and will return to normal after stopping; unless you develop cholestasis.

So, what GTX is doing is normal but it doesn't mean the stuff isn't liver toxic to a greater extent that anadrol. Statins are worse than anadrol too, IIRC. But all these drugs, including anadrol, that are known to cause increases in enzymes are approved as such. Even though the FDA knows they're liver toxic it does not necessarily stop them from getting approved. The manufacturer gets whats called an approved REMS monograph. REMS= Risk Evaluation & Mitigation Strategy. In the case of all these substances, the strategy is monitoing enzymes and titrating the dosages accordingly.

My point is this, at 3mg/day of ostarine, a significant portion of study participants experienced liver enzyme increases. While gaining less than 5 pound in 12 weeks.

Heres a goodie from ergo log. http://www.ergo-log.com/oxymetholone-breaks-down-fat-and-builds-up-muscle.html

Compare the liver toxicity vs the gains there between the ostarine and anadrol. Similar increases dose dependent wise. But, mg for mg, ostarine is more toxic.
Good post. However, 2-5lbs of (assuming lean mass here) in 12 weeks would be GREAT for a woman and above average for the average male attempting to gain high quality mass. I'm glad they are doing this though. I'd like to see if 1) the possible adverse affects on women's reproductive processes are validated in this study and 2) if there were any signs of androgenic side effects, namely virilization, associated with its use.

But lets get something clear here - 2-5lbs of muscular gains in 12 weeks on 3mg/day should in fact cause concern for 99% of the users out there that are supposedly taking "Ostarine". I put serious emphasis on "Ostarine" when I type that.

10-20mg/day of the marketed "Ostarine" doesn't even give those sorts of results, at least no one has actually tested before and after to prove such. 5lbs of lean mass is something I would associate with a before and after results of Superdrol @ 10mg/day for 6 weeks. I would know - I've done these sorts of cycles multiple times without actually changing my diet and guess what? Without increasing calories and changing training patterns, 5-10lbs of total mass is all one could expect from the strongest of cycles and expect to keep about half of that for 4-12 weeks after discontinuing use...

Anyways, if all of these supplement companies were actually selling real Ostarine, do you think GTx would be revisiting this drug since so many suppliers now have the formula for such?

I seriously doubt it as it would be impossible to make any real money on such a drug if it were rampant in the black market. The only beneficiaries of the drug would then be suppliers, which is the same scenario that we see with traditional AAS. There is no huge market cornering of those drugs anymore and if Ostarine were really Ostarine on these supp sights, GTx wouldn't even bother with a drug that has an out of control market.

Think about it guys...they would only research this drug if their patent is still alive and well. No market cornering = no research. That's how our pharma industry works. These guys are purchasing every single brand that is being sold as "Ostarine" and testing it to make sure there is no breech of patents. GTx has too much money tied up in this drug to be allowing people to sell it as if they own the patent. If we see a law suit filed by GTx on a supplement company or supplier, THAT would be the Ostarine product you want to buy!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love me some LGD, felt great after initial cold sweats first week, did not want to come off. Back to maim thread, will be reporting on some Purerawz research for my pet ectodragon some S-drol, 4-andro, and LGD-4033 from them. of which my pet is familiar with, except 4-andro will be new to add to LGD.

And later some dien diol research from PRE, also new to my pet, stacked with some German Pharma Epi which is familiar. Pretty stoked for PCT to finish in a few weeks.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Testosterone still has an obvious lucrative prescription market, despite being the cheapest and most easily sourced AAS underground.

------

Dalton has already studied ostarine in women. He reported no virilization.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

then Im not worried. Ostarine doesnt seem to be doing this even in the higher doses.
It does confirm that this drug doesn't give us a pass on all the norms of taking other methylated steroids though, namely, drink plenty of water and stay away from alcohol. A healthy liver is vital to the fat-burning process, FYI.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testosterone still has an obvious lucrative prescription market, despite being the cheapest and most easily sourced AAS underground.

------

Dalton has already studied ostarine in women. He reported no virilization.
Testosterone does, but those who researched it extensively have long since paid themselves back for it. The point is, more money probably goes to underground testosterone purchases than legal purchase.

That's just a hunch but ask everyone on this board how many people they know who get prescription Test vs. underground and in what quantities and it becomes obvious which is more lucrative...

I know like 5-10 people that have prescription T and they live off of one vial for months at a time... Half of those guys also purchase underground T as a supplemental dose for growth periods.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course. But the question you initially posed was, is Rx ostarine really going to be a lucrative investment if UG/blackmarket ostarine is in fact legit?

Im saying, of course it will be. Moving from "investigational" to "prescription" will be enough to scare most of the current obvious supp company suppliers to GTFO of pharma's territory...in the US at least. We have already seen that largely here anyway. That is, a supplier shift from supp co to research chem.

And, keep in mind who your Rx target market is (people who wont buy RC, thats for sure).

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone does, but those who researched it extensively have long since paid themselves back for it. The point is, more money probably goes to underground testosterone purchases than legal purchase.

That's just a hunch but ask everyone on this board how many people they know who get prescription Test vs. underground and in what quantities and it becomes obvious which is more lucrative...

I know like 5-10 people that have prescription T and they live off of one vial for months at a time... Half of those guys also purchase underground T as a supplemental dose for growth periods.
Yeah it's funny how Test is cheap and been around forever but the pharmaceutical company have marketed it as this new novel thing.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course. But the question you initially posed was, is Rx ostarine really going to be a lucrative investment if UG/blackmarket ostarine is in fact legit?

Im saying, of course it will be. Moving from "investigational" to "prescription" will be enough to scare most of the current obvious supp company suppliers to GTFO of pharma's territory...in the US at least. We have already seen that largely here anyway. That is, a supplier shift from supp co to research chem.

And, keep in mind who your Rx target market is (people who wont buy RC, thats for sure).
Perhaps, but the point was to suggest a logic statement to support the idea that we're being sold a bunch of placebo or counterfeit Ostarine - not actual Ostarine. To this day, I wonder why GTx's version of Ostarine @ 9mg/day rivaled almost all other androgenic compounds available with only moderate sides while 10mg/day of the stuff we buy OTC is often unnoticeable...?

The only time I would think we shouldn't notice a healthy dose of Ostarine is if we just rolled off a Test/Tren/Slin/GH/T4 cycle... (Which I'm planning to do in a few months, BTW)

But giving your post a second thought, I can see that the medical markets such as wasting diseases and cancer alone could prove lucrative because there are already drugs in this arena that go for a few hundred dollars per daily dose (which, while I'm 100% a capitalist, I believe it's a freggin' crime to corner the market on the hope of living).

Reactions: Nac

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

But it is increasing enzymes out of range. and to a extent comparable to high doses of anadrol, at around 1/50th the dose.