Clomid Side Effects

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm setting up Clomid based Testosterone Boosting run to see if I can boost my natural (low) levels without the need of injectables.

Pre-Bloods-Done (Awaiting Results)

Clomid (SERM)
25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/12.5/6.25

AlphaMax XT (Natty Test Booster)
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

Ar1macare Pro (Anti-E + Health Support)
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

Aromasin (Suicidal AI)
Emergency Only

Post Bloods

I've read a few studies and logs suggesting that Clomid can cause some physical and mental side effects. I'm just asking if anybody has any advice or suggestions on how to negate or avoid these side effects?

Thanks In Advance

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
The side-effects are almost always dose-dependent or cumulative with extended usage over a long period of time. Anecdotally speaking, the transient negative side-effects usually start at 50mg and up. Lowering the dose when side-effects arise usually takes care of the negative symptoms.

There are some people that have sides when using a particular SERM, no matter the dose/dosage. Trial and error is the ultimate decider.

Personally, I feel better in all ways when using Nolva over Clomid for test boosting purposes.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm setting up Clomid based Testosterone Boosting run to see if I can boost my natural (low) levels without the need of injectables.

Pre-Bloods-Done (Awaiting Results)

Clomid (SERM)
25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/12.5/6.25

AlphaMax XT (Natty Test Booster)
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

Ar1macare Pro (Anti-E + Health Support)
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

Aromasin (Suicidal AI)
Emergency Only

Post Bloods

I've read a few studies and logs suggesting that Clomid can cause some physical and mental side effects. I'm just asking if anybody has any advice or suggestions on how to negate or avoid these side effects?

Thanks In Advance
first good for not giving up and go for trt like majority of ppl.
i don't think u will get emotional side effects , since ur doses are low not 100+
also look into PCT products vs test booster or combine both
olympus labs have kings blood it's good for that purpose

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The side-effects are almost always dose-dependent or cumulative with extended usage over a long period of time. Anecdotally speaking, the transient negative side-effects usually start at 50mg and up. Lowering the dose when side-effects arise usually takes care of the negative symptoms.

There are some people that have sides when using a particular SERM, no matter the dose/dosage. Trial and error is the ultimate decider.

Personally, I feel better in all ways when using Nolva over Clomid for test boosting purposes.
I know the usual PCT protocol is 50/50/25/25 when running Clomid but this isn't PCT, this is more like a HRT protocol... Hence why I've kept the dosages lower. I chose Clomid over Nolva because the medical profession use Clomid when they prescribe SERM based HRT.

first good for not giving up and go for trt like majority of ppl.
i don't think u will get emotional side effects , since ur doses are low not 100+
also look into PCT products vs test booster or combine both
olympus labs have kings blood it's good for that purpose
I thought about using OL's Sup3r-PCT (as it's a PCT product) but the DAA puts me off, especially now that it's been shown to decrease testosterone if administered for longer than 21 days. I went with AlphaMax because it seems to be a forum favourite and I like the inclusion of Forskolin.

Do you guys think that the Anti-Aromatase Matrix in the Ar1macare going to be enough to combat any Estrogen sides?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the usual PCT protocol is 50/50/25/25 when running Clomid but this isn't PCT, this is more like a HRT protocol... Hence why I've kept the dosages lower. I chose Clomid over Nolva because the medical profession use Clomid when they prescribe SERM based HRT.

I thought about using OL's Sup3r-PCT (as it's a PCT product) but the DAA puts me off, especially now that it's been shown to decrease testosterone if administered for longer than 21 days. I went with AlphaMax because it seems to be a forum favourite and I like the inclusion of Forskolin.

Do you guys think that the Anti-Aromatase Matrix in the Ar1macare going to be enough to combat any Estrogen sides?
kings blood is more superior than sup3r pct.
and try adding maybe 10 mg nolva daily, I have read that using nolva and clomid are the best for pct ( which is not ur case ) worth a shot over injectable trt

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kings blood is more superior than sup3r pct.
and try adding maybe 10 mg nolva daily, I have read that using nolva and clomid are the best for pct ( which is not ur case ) worth a shot over injectable trt
K1ngsBlood does look good but I already have my AlphaMax XT. If my life improves and bloods come back good then I might continue with the Clomid+Natty Test Booster HRT protocol for longer than 12 weeks, I might try K1ngsBlood as the next Natty Test Booster.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
K1ngsBlood does look good but I already have my AlphaMax XT. If my life improves and bloods come back good then I might continue with the Clomid+Natty Test Booster HRT protocol for longer than 12 weeks, I might try K1ngsBlood as the next Natty Test Booster.
good luck bro

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Both alphamax xt and ar1macare pro contain Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid, which acts as an aromatse
inhibitor. I think taking both together will increase your risk of low oestrogen side effects.

Personally I would suggest that after you have optimised your diet (magnesium, fish oil, olive oil, zinc, d3) then going with very low doses of clomid is the way to go. There should be no need to block the effect of an already low Oestrogen level. I would suggest starting at clomid 12.5mg ed or eod and then checking your level after a month or two
If you already have the alphamax (a great product) then you could use this as a Kickstarter for the first month and then take a blood sample after the second month.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Also if you take clomid last thing at night, you will sleep through the worst of the emotional side effects

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your still running PCT doses. Try 25mg e3d or 3x a week. Also there is no need to taper off

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both alphamax xt and ar1macare pro contain Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid, which acts as an aromatse
inhibitor. I think taking both together will increase your risk of low oestrogen side effects.

Personally I would suggest that after you have optimised your diet (magnesium, fish oil, olive oil, zinc, d3) then going with very low doses of clomid is the way to go. There should be no need to block the effect of an already low Oestrogen level. I would suggest starting at clomid 12.5mg ed or eod and then checking your level after a month or two
If you already have the alphamax (a great product) then you could use this as a Kickstarter for the first month and then take a blood sample after the second month.
My Oestrogen levels are actually higher than they should be for a male of my age. My doctor was confused by this issue too, hence why I had to have monthly blood tests.

Your still running PCT doses. Try 25mg e3d or 3x a week. Also there is no need to taper off
25mg ED was the dose my second endocrinologist mentioned before my GP put the blockers on it.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
What is your %bf? Aromatse is found in subcutaneous fat and losing weight will help.

Personally if you are going with clomid I would start at a low dose, it will still work. Be aware that clomid will not lower your oestrogen, just stop it working.

An alternative would be to run some letrazole 1.25mg eod or every third day.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your %bf? Aromatse is found in subcutaneous fat and losing weight will help.

Personally if you are going with clomid I would start at a low dose, it will still work. Be aware that clomid will not lower your oestrogen, just stop it working.

An alternative would be to run some letrazole 1.25mg eod or every third day.
I'm at 13.5% bodyfat going from my last scan. I know it wont lower my oestrogen, I don't want to crash my E too low anyway.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just did a 2 month cycle of Clomid (I love Clomid) at 25mg ed.

This is what happened, I had "felt" a little run down and lost some strength so I went to my Dr, (that's very helpful btw) told him what's up and asked to do a blood test to check my test levels. It came back high 300's which was sad since my last blood test 6 months earlier was around 500. I told my Dr that I didn't want to do test again but had luck with Clomid before, my Dr gave me 2 month worth of Clomid at 25mg ed.

We just did a new blood test after 2 months on Clomid and my test levels came back 892! **** yeah, I was happy about that!

I did a full blood panel and everything else came back great.

I'll do another Clomid cycle in a few months, I feel great on it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am still not as sexually robust after completing my PCT last week with Clomid. It seems obvious that it is due to the estrogenic isomer zuclomiphene that has a half-life of 1 month. Since completing my PCT, I have committed (for now) to taking 12.5mg M,W,F as a test boost/TRT alternative. My hope is that I will be back to my horny @ss self once my zuclomiphene levels get lower. If I do not start feeling like myself, or better...bye bye Clomid!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is what happened, I had "felt" a little run down and lost some strength so I went to my Dr, (that's very helpful btw) told him what's up and asked to do a blood test to check my test levels. It came back high 300's which was sad since my last blood test 6 months earlier was around 500. I told my Dr that I didn't want to do test again but had luck with Clomid before, my Dr gave me 2 month worth of Clomid at 25mg ed.

We just did a new blood test after 2 months on Clomid and my test levels came back 892! **** yeah, I was happy about that!

That's an amazing improvement! Other than the Clomid were you using anything else to help boost your testosterone?

I am still not as sexually robust after completing my PCT last week with Clomid. It seems obvious that it is due to the estrogenic isomer zuclomiphene that has a half-life or 1 month. Since completing my PCT, I have committed (for now) to taking 12.5mg M,W,F as a test boost/TRT alternative. My hope is that I will be back to my horny @ss self once my zuclomiphene levels get lower. If I do not start feeling like myself, or better...bye bye Clomid!
Zuclomiphene?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the read.
I think it just comes down to the individual. Because we're talking about hormones here everybody will have a different experience when using things like this. Different people will experience different effects at different dosages. For a real life example,
My friend Rob took 4-Andro by Olympus Labs earlier this year and he got some serious gains from it, both physically and mentally and with hardly any sides. However, when his friend Jay took the same 4-Andro at the same doses and at the same times all he got was water retention AND ended up with gyno.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

No, only Clomid.
Did you notice any mental or body composition changes?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you notice any mental or body composition changes?
I did get my strength back and could add more weights when I lifted. My diet is pretty consistent so no real body changes and I'm pretty confident as it is so no real changes there either, but I had noticeable gains in the gym.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you did not use any supplements or pharmaceuticals that would impact estrogen/aromatase?

I would like to hear this as well....
I just used my regular supps, creatine, protein, betaine, agmatine, multi vitamin and sometimes Sedation from Vein for sleep, but this was supps I already used when my test was low. The only thing I "added" was 1-2 tablespoons of Coconut oil.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm heavy on stimulants also :D

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did get my strength back and could add more weights when I lifted. My diet is pretty consistent so no real body changes and I'm pretty confident as it is so no real changes there either, but I had noticeable gains in the gym.
Any side effects whilst on or when you came off?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would a natural Anti-Estrogen (such as Ar1macare's Anti-Aromatase Matrix) or low dose pharma AI help with Libido? I don't have any libido anyways haha!
Haha!
I don't really know how zuclomiphene relates to E2 or the other estrogens for that matter. Or if it is just an estrogen metabolite of its very own nature. Therefore I am not sure what would potentially lower it. I will say though that I did take some Aromasin here and there throughout my PCT and I got rather horny afterward. Just sayin..

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is a knowledgeable guy used enclomid , he said it was the best pct he had.
i forgot what thread he posted in,enclomid should be side effects free isomer

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Enclomid? Is it clomid? Either way don't take 1 review as a fact. Take many and sift through the bs

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enclomid? Is it clomid? Either way don't take 1 review as a fact. Take many and sift through the bs
clomid have 2 isomer zuclomid and enclomid , enclomid is what make the hpta restart as far as my knowledge goes , so u don't have to deal with clomid sides n still get the benefit

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
clomid have 2 isomer zuclomid and enclomid , enclomid is what make the hpta restart as far as my knowledge goes , so u don't have to deal with clomid sides n still get the benefit
New to me. I'm skeptical but interested
Same here.
Clomid has been the tried, true and tested HRT and PCT compound for years. MAYBE enclomid IS better but I'll stick with what we know for now. At least until something else proves more effective for more people for longer.