Winter Cycle for Extreme Strength! Weigh In!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Setting up my winter cycle currently, looking for some tips and advice here

Test E 500mg/week 1-20
Deca 300mg/week 1-10
Turinabol 50mg/day 1-4

Aromasin on hand, will be doing 12.5mg with each pin since im pinning 2x weekly (weigh in here if you feel there are better protocols, im e sensitive)

Picking up Caber, 10 .5mg pills. I'm thinking .25mg 2x weekly weeks 2-11?

PCT is Clomid/Nolva possibly HCG and will likely add in something like K1NGSBLOOD

anyone wanna weigh in? planning on ****ting on people at a non-tested powerlifting meet, dont care about abs, just care about being strong, staying lean for me is easy

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I'd stay on Deca longer, like 12-15 weeks and drop the Tbol for Abombs. That's just what I* would do though.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely add another couple weeks of deca if I am enjoying it. First time on deca, so I'm a little nervous, dont wanna **** my **** up

Also a huge Tbol fan, its my favorite kicker. Abombs **** with my appetite and im not a big fan

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You can look into Halo as well for pure strength.

Ninja23

Awards
I've been running deca at 500mg for about 6-7 weeks now and I've never used caber yet I wouldn't use it unless necessary just keep estro in check

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
was considering picking up some halotestin for the week of my meet. Have you used before?
Never used it before due to my bitch liver ;) Would love to though.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I've been running deca at 500mg for about 6-7 weeks now and I've never used caber yet I wouldn't use it unless necessary just keep estro in check
And you have the weighed gyno to prove it :lol:

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

Ninja23

Awards
Oh i was just kidding though gyno up to 11.3 pounds lactating half the time not 24/7 yet going to get those life time reps trust me?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Would someone mind explaining to me what adding in some proviron would do?

Not familiar with the compound at all but a buddy of mine can get it t me for cheap and says it goes great with deca and would help me with potential deca dick

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, Proviron wouldn't add much for your goals. 500:300 test:deca ratio with all the support supps will stop any Deca dick from happening.

Since you aren't concerned with physique, the hardening effects of Proviron won't help much.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
He was telling me that it would help with Libido, and that if u didnt need the help, it would just make me that much hornier... cant say it sounds bad

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He was telling me that it would help with Libido, and that if u didnt need the help, it would just make me that much hornier... cant say it sounds bad
If there's room in your budget to get all the things that you need for this cycle and you still have money left over to burn then sure why not

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
If there's room in your budget to get all the things that you need for this cycle and you still have money left over to burn then sure why not
Would you be able to provide some anecdotal feedback? Thats more what im looking for with the question. I've read some literature on it, but looking for peer feedback on the combo

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Also I've already purchased the whole cycle as I listed it, still have to pick up my Caber and any additions that I might want, so cash isnt a real issue since most of it is in hand

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.