Running MSten for 8 Weeks?

EternalBlue

EternalBlue

Awards
Hello, I'm currently ONE week into a Trenavar(40MG ed) / MSten(10MG ed) cycle and wanted to know if it's OK to run for 8 weeks? The original plan was 6 weeks but I wanted to inquire if it's possible to run for 8 instead. Opinions?

I have plenty experience many cycles under the belt. FYI

PCT will be Nolva @ 20/20/10/10

Thanks!

APC80

APC80

Awards
German Pharmaceuticals megatren I take it? I just started my 5th week of it, planning to do 6. I'm up to 4 caps a day now(80mg trenavar 20mg msten). Hoping it's ok to go that long but so far it's been weak as piss so had to up the dosage.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, do you have a cycle support that you are using? I recommend CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA. Protect your liver and your organs with the compounds that you will be using.

EternalBlue

EternalBlue

Awards
Yep. It's OK. Only a week for me so far but I seem to be suffering from terrible back pumps early on! Every cycle I get these back pumps it drives me insane.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hello, I'm currently ONE week into a Trenavar(40MG ed) / MSten(10MG ed) cycle and wanted to know if it's OK to run for 8 weeks? The original plan was 6 weeks but I wanted to inquire if it's possible to run for 8 instead. Opinions?

Thanks!
You can for sure, just make sure you have plenty of cycle supports and keep an eye on lethargy. You ahve no test base so you may really be feeling it by week 5-6.

Tudca @ 750-1000mg (if not more) for sure, inhibit-p at a minimum for prolactin (trenavar) - maybe even need prami/caber (low dose), and get usy taking that taurine for the back/calf pumps (i've gone up to 6g split into pre/intra doses).

Another thing for me when I ran trenavar was pct i had some nasty cortisol issues so reduce xt is one thing I would consider a requirement on top of your serm.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Like the above poster said, 750-1000mg of TUDCA....also throw in some PPC. Same ingredient that's in Aegis. Just protect your liver man, that Msten is no joke.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Yep. It's OK. Only a week for me so far but I seem to be suffering from terrible back pumps early on! Every cycle I get these back pumps it drives me insane.
I'm getting back pumps myself the last week mate. Taking one cap of inhibit p, high strength fish oil at triple dose and 250mg tudca. I know my tudca dosage is a bit low but it's dear as **** but no problems so far hopefully I don't shyt out my liver before the end of the cycle.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
To be fair I just ran trenevar and MSten cycle 4 weeks MSten, went longer on the tren, 8 weeks and got up to 160mg, very nice effects but the back pumps were unreal, 7-10g of taurine a day weren't even helping, had to go home from the gym a couple times early!! Other than that no sides apart from hard getting to sleep and sweating a lot haha no inhibit P or prolactin issues. Go by your body, prolactin issues are normally due to high E anyways.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Oh and shark labs cycle support as well, has NAC, hawthorn berry and all that crap in it. So far sides have been minimal. Up about 12-13lbs some of which is fat as I've been eating like a horse. Not too impressed with this stuff so far it's taken a few weeks to kick in I'm pretty sure the msten is underdosed, in fact if I thought it was properly dosed I wouldn't go up to 20mg. Strength and vascularity are great but the size gains aren't that good, another reason I think the msten isn't the dosage it says on the jar.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Oh and shark labs cycle support as well, has NAC, hawthorn berry and all that crap in it. So far sides have been minimal. Up about 12-13lbs some of which is fat as I've been eating like a horse. Not too impressed with this stuff so far it's taken a few weeks to kick in I'm pretty sure the msten is underdosed, in fact if I thought it was properly dosed I wouldn't go up to 20mg. Strength and vascularity are great but the size gains aren't that good, another reason I think the msten isn't the dosage it says on the jar.
I had the same issue with MSten, no great mass sizes like all the claims!! Put on quite a bit of fat to be fair and enjoyed trenevar much better! I ran 20mg nanodrol.

APC80

APC80

Awards
I had the same issue with MSten, no great mass sizes like all the claims!! Put on quite a bit of fat to be fair and enjoyed trenevar much better! I ran 20mg nanodrol.
I expected quick mass gains but never happened. Really liking the trenavar tho next time I cut I'm gonna just run it solo for the vein gains.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I expected quick mass gains but never happened. Really liking the trenavar tho next time I cut I'm gonna just run it solo for the vein gains.
It's impressive, the higher you go the better it gets!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
You must have had crap man, because Msten worked wonders for me. Strength through the roof like crazy and shirts weren't fitting.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I put on 13lbs in 4 weeks but I attribute most of that to glycogen, I gained in my shoulders and chest a bit but also my stomach. Look up nanodrol, I've never seen a bad review. We're all different bro

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I put on 13lbs in 4 weeks but I attribute most of that to glycogen, I gained in my shoulders and chest a bit but also my stomach. Look up nanodrol, I've never seen a bad review. We're all different bro
Well, yeah we're all different, but you got 2 people saying they got nothing from Msten lol. Just seems odd.

One thing I forgot to ask is whether or not you were using TD or Oral. I see the nanodrol is TD. I was using oral Msten and twice the dosage at 30mg so that would make a difference too.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say nothing, insane strength and vascularity but just not the incredible dry gains people toted, nothing like SD atall.
It's not TD is nanoparticulated so it's more potent at a lower dose due to much higher bioavailability

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say nothing, insane strength and vascularity but just not the incredible dry gains people toted, nothing like SD atall.
It's not TD is nanoparticulated so it's more potent at a lower dose due to much higher bioavailability
You literally said "I had the same issue with MSten, no great mass sizes like all the claims!! " which is different than "insane strength and vascularity but just not the incredible dry gains people toted" either way, chill out dude... I'm not trying to start an issue based on whether or not something worked "For you."

You know as well as I do how many people around here "Took something" that may or may not be what they thought it was and had no results.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everyone is going to get different results, whether it be because of your body, your diet, or your training; so comparing results to other peoples results isn't accurate. Nanodrol is far from being underdosed or anything of that nature.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Everyone is going to get different results, whether it be because of your body, your diet, or your training; so comparing results to other peoples results isn't accurate. Nanodrol is far from being underdosed or anything of that nature.
Ostarine was brilliant for me, lots of people get nothing from it. Everyone's different. As you say lots of other factors come into play as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Thanks!
40mg of trenavar will literally do nothing

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea, I'd personally just double the dosage on the stuff and run it shorter. Orals personally quit doing a whole lot for me personally after 4-5 weeks anyways.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
You literally said "I had the same issue with MSten, no great mass sizes like all the claims!! " which is different than "insane strength and vascularity but just not the incredible dry gains people toted" either way, chill out dude... I'm not trying to start an issue based on whether or not something worked "For you."

You know as well as I do how many people around here "Took something" that may or may not be what they thought it was and had no results.
I said not the mass sizes..... I didn't say it did literally nothing I'm chill
Yeah I understand, it worked but in a completely different way to what I was expecting, I should have said that from the get go. Either way a high dose trenevar blows it out of the water.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Everybody is different, 40MG worked fine for me in previous cycles.
I had to go up to 3 caps, 2 did nothing for me and even at 3 it didn't do much. On 4 since Monday and still I'm finding it pretty weak. Very disappointed seeing the great reviews the stuff has but then people tend to exaggerate on the internet. 20mg of msten alone have you packing on mass. Been training hard and eating tons as well.

Put on about 12-13lbs but added over an inch to my waistline so prob at least half of that is fat. I was putting my cals up from maintenance after a cut, which I was sick part of and lost some muscle, so was primed to put on size anyway. Hard to tell if the stuffs even done much at all in terms of muscle gain.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MSten has never been a bulking agent. At best a good strength and recomp and you need to run it 20mg and up to get really good results. You are not going to be seeing massive gains from this. YOu want more gains find a solid DMZ and run it at a higher dose. I guess out of things legal now MSten might be considered a bulker but when other stuff was around that actually put real size on it was at best a very good recomp and strength agent.

13 lbs from glycogen? I could see that possibility if you were on a very carb restrictive diet like keto or something before then I see why you think a good amount of that could be glycogen. Otherwise, I would say 13 lbs is pretty damn good for 4 weeks of msten. Sounds like you might have gained a solid 7-8 lb or so of lean mass. That is impressive in 4 weeks with msten. An 8lb gain of lbm will completely change the way your physique looks when you lean back out and can maintain it.
I said not the mass sizes..... I didn't say it did literally nothing I'm chill
Yeah I understand, it worked but in a completely different way to what I was expecting, I should have said that from the get go. Either way a high dose trenevar blows it out of the water.
Stronger binding to the AR especially in fat cells. Makes cutting and strength gains much better.

I had to go up to 3 caps, 2 did nothing for me and even at 3 it didn't do much. On 4 since Monday and still I'm finding it pretty weak. Very disappointed seeing the great reviews the stuff has but then people tend to exaggerate on the internet. 20mg of msten alone have you packing on mass. Been training hard and eating tons as well.

Put on about 12-13lbs but added over an inch to my waistline so prob at least half of that is fat. I was putting my cals up from maintenance after a cut, which I was sick part of and lost some muscle, so was primed to put on size anyway. Hard to tell if the stuffs even done much at all in terms of muscle gain.
SOunds about par for the course with this product. I think quite often they pick people who are cutting, recomping or coming off of a cut and going straight into a bulking cycle.
Juicedeez utz - I just saw your post saying you had gotten sick prior to the cycle. I often recommend people who are starting a cycle after a cut, or in your case an illness to start increasing carbs and food intake first before starting the cycle. That way no glycogen gains will be counted as actual gains from the cycle confusing the issue. That or at the end of the cycle I will have them deplete themselves and weigh themselves again to see how much they really gained. If you want to know how much you really gained go keto for 3-7 days, replacing all your calories with a little extra protein and a lot of healthy fats. Weigh yourself at the end of the week and you can see what the non glycogen based gains were since you will be depleted like the beginning of the cycle.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
MSten has never been a bulking agent. At best a good strength and recomp and you need to run it 20mg and up to get really good results. You are not going to be seeing massive gains from this. YOu want more gains find a solid DMZ and run it at a higher dose. I guess out of things legal now MSten might be considered a bulker but when other stuff was around that actually put real size on it was at best a very good recomp and strength agent.

13 lbs from glycogen? I could see that possibility if you were on a very carb restrictive diet like keto or something before then I see why you think a good amount of that could be glycogen. Otherwise, I would say 13 lbs is pretty damn good for 4 weeks of msten. Sounds like you might have gained a solid 7-8 lb or so of lean mass. That is impressive in 4 weeks with msten. An 8lb gain of lbm will completely change the way your physique looks when you lean back out and can maintain it.
Stronger binding to the AR especially in fat cells. Makes cutting and strength gains much better.

SOunds about par for the course with this product. I think quite often they pick people who are cutting, recomping or coming off of a cut and going straight into a bulking cycle.
Juicedeez utz - I just saw your post saying you had gotten sick prior to the cycle. I often recommend people who are starting a cycle after a cut, or in your case an illness to start increasing carbs and food intake first before starting the cycle. That way no glycogen gains will be counted as actual gains from the cycle confusing the issue. That or at the end of the cycle I will have them deplete themselves and weigh themselves again to see how much they really gained. If you want to know how much you really gained go keto for 3-7 days, replacing all your calories with a little extra protein and a lot of healthy fats. Weigh yourself at the end of the week and you can see what the non glycogen based gains were since you will be depleted like the beginning of the cycle.
I was coming off a 7 month Keto stint 2 week prior to the cycle, in which I started adding carbs about 100 each week and got to 250 on WO days, it's all I need to perform well. I shouldn't have said most but I noticed most of the weight in the first week and a half, probably about 7-8lbs in that time which is why I came to the glycogen conclusion. A lot of people spouted about the impressive mass gains, it's the only reason I disagreed.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Ok so this megatren is the **** at 4 caps a day. Added 10kg to my squat since last week, could've put more weight on the bar but didn't wanna push it as I've a dodgy SI joint and have to be very careful about any exercise that involves hinging at the hip. Also put 10kg more on seated calf raises since last week which is even more ****in impressive. Seeing I missed my second leg day on sat(ppl split) it's even more surprising. The weights felt so light today.

If I had this cycle to start over again I'd begin with 3x day, then move to 4 and possibly finish with 5/6. Should have been adding more earlier when I couldn't feel much but didn't wanna go too far over the recommended 2 a day which I found to be completely useless.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was coming off a 7 month Keto stint 2 week prior to the cycle, in which I started adding carbs about 100 each week and got to 250 on WO days, it's all I need to perform well. I shouldn't have said most but I noticed most of the weight in the first week and a half, probably about 7-8lbs in that time which is why I came to the glycogen conclusion. A lot of people spouted about the impressive mass gains, it's the only reason I disagreed.
Makes sense. Did you ever get to run any solid brands of things like Epistane, DMZ, Superdrol, or other stuff? Back in the day that stuff was legit as hell! Most of the Epistane, and or DMZ I have had in the last few years was subpar compared to the OG Brands. They all seemed underdosed for what I was used too. The original SuperDMZ was INSANE, running it at 2 caps a day I gained 18lbs in 3 weeks but had to stop because it was kicking my ass with the pumps and liver issues... was before TUDCA came on the market... Superdrol was so strong, in 2 weeks it completely changed my physique but again it was so toxic I didn't enjoy it and would only run it as a pulse at this point. I do still have 60caps of LGI SD at the house I haven't been able to bring myself to run just yet. One of these days I may end up just letting it go but it could also be very useful to start a week out from a PL meet or something.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Can still get DMZ, SD and all that here in the uk. I have a tub of mdrol which I was gonna run but chose the trenavar/msten instead. Was also thinking of superdrol, Bodyconcious stuff gets good reviews, but I don't think I'd enjoy the harshness of it.

Haven't had many sides with the megatren, libido is still fine as well but it was ok on epistane till I stopped it then my dick stopped working for a couple of weeks during pct. I suspect t that may have been the nolva tho.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I've ran Havoc before which dried me out something insane! Put on 4lbs in a 400kcal deficit in 6 weeks which I thought was impressive! But nah none of the originals yet. My brother has run SD from body conscious and says it's as legit as they come so I'm going to get a bottle for my next bulk, I'm in the UK some places still sell M1T! Not looking forward to something super toxic, some people were saying how bad MSten was but I didn't think it touched the sides to be fair

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran Havoc before which dried me out something insane! Put on 4lbs in a 400kcal deficit in 6 weeks which I thought was impressive! But nah none of the originals yet. My brother has run SD from body conscious and says it's as legit as they come so I'm going to get a bottle for my next bulk, I'm in the UK some places still sell M1T! Not looking forward to something super toxic, some people were saying how bad MSten was but I didn't think it touched the sides to be fair
Compared to SD or even DMZ MSten has far less sides. At least than what I delt with. That is because real DMZ is half SD and half another compound. One molecule keeps the bond and the one that does not is actually SD so running and effectively dosed DMZ is pretty amazing and it is very myotropic. IE better for growth. Just finding a solid company is the hard part. In all honesty I prefer DMZ to SD because it is less toxic MG per MG but size gains seem on point with SD, just not as big of strength gains. LGI DMZ was strong @ 30mg a day, some of the other stuff I have had recently was about the same once I bumped the dose up to 60mg... ain't nobody watching over the gray market stuff to make sure it is dosed properly like when they were all legal.

I got to the point now that I really only use any of that stuff I have left as an kicker to get the gains started faster. I haven't bought any in a long time but have some I got from repping and what not that I use to start some cycles. From here on out though money spent on that stuff will go straight to real gear orals. D-bol, A-drol, Anavar, T-bol, and even Winny all produce far less sides for me and a MUCH better experience overall.

You are not in the US so a lot of these may still be available and legal but here in the US I will get nailed just as bad for banned DS as I would for D-bol so why not have the better product.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Is a dbol only cycle any good? I have a tub 100x10mg but a couple of people on here put me off it when I started a thread asking about it so I started this megatren shyt instead.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is a dbol only cycle any good? I have a tub 100x10mg but a couple of people on here put me off it when I started a thread asking about it so I started this megatren shyt instead.
It is just as good if not better than doing it with any of the orals mentioned here. You could run a 30mg a day for right at a month and see some gains for sure. They won't be insane, as that is not a high dose, but nice and you will feel good while on it!!!! However without some injection based stuff to lengthen the cycle I do not know how much you would keep of it. Now if you have some type of non methylated compound to run alongside of it and for a longer length it would be more likely to keep some of it. Maybe some Osta, Radarine, or the tren stuff you are running would be pretty good for a stack.

The two biggest shortfalls of oral steroids are toxicity, and short lengths of the cycles. This is why you often see people stretching the orals out as long as they feel they can safely do. More of it sticks around that way. I am on TRT now, so I don't typically lose much of anything now but extra glycogen stores when coming off. My 150mg of Test E a week keeps me up around 900-1100 test which is pretty nice.