Boldenone at age 20?

lucifer92

Awards
Is it okay to use boldenone at age 20? at first i was thinking of taking test-e but from everything i read i decided against it since theres a high risk that it will mess up my endocrine system and thats how i got to boldenone, i read that it isnt that harsh and it aromatizes at approximately 50% the rate of testosterone.
So if it is lighter can i take it at my age?

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
You will need test because you will shut down. Also if you don't use test you will need huge amounts of eq to get test results , with high amounts of eq keep an eye on your red cells . Boldenone has one use , if we don't want to pin so much test we add boldenone because of te little aromatization

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
1. You're too young.
2. Any steroid can mess up your endocrine system. Testosterone isn't harsh at all. Side effects are very easy to manage at reasonable doses.
3. What form of boldenone were you going to use? By far, the most common one is boldenone undecylenate, or EQ. This requires a 16+ week cycle. EQ can cause anxiety and will significantly increase red blood cell count, which can lead to unhealthy hematocrit levels. These are not things you want to be worried about on your first cycle.

lucifer92

Awards
thanks a lot guys, your help is much appreciated

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3. What form of boldenone were you going to use? By far, the most common one is boldenone undecylenate, or EQ. This requires a 16+ week cycle. EQ can cause anxiety and will significantly increase red blood cell count, which can lead to unhealthy hematocrit levels. These are not things you want to be worried about on your first cycle.

Just for curiosity sake, would donating blood be enough to combat the excess red blood cells, and what would be a typical donation amount (2-3?) for a 16 week cycle? Because I always receive emails and phone calls to donate so coordinating that would be easy

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just for curiosity sake, would donating blood be enough to combat the excess red blood cells, and what would be a typical donation amount (2-3?) for a 16 week cycle? Because I always receive emails and phone calls to donate so coordinating that would be easy
You're not supposed to donate blood while taking steroids

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
1. Yes
2. Impossible to say. I would get bloodwork to check hematocrit levels before donating. Checking them 2-3 times for a 20 week cycle would make sense.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You're not supposed to donate blood while taking steroids
Yes, technically, you would have to lie to be able to donate blood if you've ever used injectable steroids. However, all donated blood is tested extensively before it is ever actually given to anyone. If my hematocrit is high, I'm going to do what I have to do...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yes, technically, you would have to lie to be able to donate blood if you've ever used injectable steroids. However, all donated blood is tested extensively before it is ever actually given to anyone. If my hematocrit is high, I'm going to do what I have to do...
Right hah I've done it before

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
You could also just ask your doc for therapeutic phlebotomy if your bloods showed high hematocrit (especially if he ordered them), it could possibly cost a little $$, but usually most insurance covers it.