Superdrol advice

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. In your experience how similar are superdrol clones, to the original? I came across something called methdrol (2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-andost-3-one), supposedly a form of Superdrol. But im not sure how relevant reviews and logs of the original stuff will be and whether these clones behave differently re. sides, end results, pct.

2. Quote Originally Posted by sunny.foundry View Post
    In your experience how similar are superdrol clones, to the original? I came across something called methdrol (2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-andost-3-one), supposedly a form of Superdrol. But im not sure how relevant reviews and logs of the original stuff will be and whether these clones behave differently re. sides, end results, pct.
    It's still superdrol
    •   

3. Superdrol clones are still superdrol. Hi tech superdrol isn't nothing but a bunch of Andros and other weak stuff normally laxo and epic, I've been saying this for ages, it's a rip off! Do yourselves a favour and check the ingredients before you buy anything supp wise. And the nomenclatures too. Or wait you could also buy there otc dianabol= mega gainz

4. Donít expect much from Andros tbh I can think of much better products that work quicker, are cheaper, and will blow them out of the water.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol Advice & Opinions
    By Metalingus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-03-2017, 11:18 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 05:49 PM
  3. Methyl-Vol(Superdrol) advice
    By marshbomb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 09:08 PM