Superdrol advice

Blehhg

Awards
Hey guys. I'm sure this type of thread is old news so any advice is much appreciated. I was a natty lifter for 10 years until a couple years back I took a PH called b3ast/wolverine and saw some decent results. It was a while back and at the time I was a borderline alcoholic working on a carrier in the Pacific. Ive since quit drinking, gotten the hell off that ship, and take my training far more seriously. I'd like to run another cycle but do it a little more intelligently this time. I have a bottle of hi-tech superdrol and a bottle of "armiplex" also by hi-tech as PCT. Im not too sure about that one there, as I've never heard it mentioned. It just came with the superdrol. I'm more worried about PCT than anything and want to get it right. I also have a bottle of Arimigen by APS Nutrition as an estrogen blocker. Again thank you for any advice. I'm well aware I'm not fluent in this subject. That's why I'm here and the bottle is still sealed.

sespress

Awards
Is it old school stuff? Or another chemical? You could post ban the actual label chem.

Well either way I didn't trust any OTC PCT medicine. It's not enough. You should Source some nolva/clomid for PCT. But don't ask on here.

And really don't drink anything alcoholic during your cycle or (IMO) your PCT. Other standard stuff is to eat well, not ****ty food. Workout hard, sleep as good as you can.

If it's the old school stuff, probably isn't, it'll be a 6 week thing. If it's an andro product it'll be 8 weeks. Both ways I'd run the PCT for like 4 weeks and taper the dose the last week 50%.

If it's something that aromatizes then you'll want a pharma level aromitization inhibitor as will.

I apologize I didn't look it up but there are so many sdrol named products that aren't actual sdrol I stopped paying attention ... And I'm lazy. =)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that is not actually superdrol. I remember Hi Tech coming out with an Andro based PH called Superdrol and people here have them some (understandably) flack about it.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I'm sure this type of thread is old news so any advice is much appreciated. I was a natty lifter for 10 years until a couple years back I took a PH called b3ast/wolverine and saw some decent results. It was a while back and at the time I was a borderline alcoholic working on a carrier in the Pacific. Ive since quit drinking, gotten the hell off that ship, and take my training far more seriously. I'd like to run another cycle but do it a little more intelligently this time. I have a bottle of hi-tech superdrol and a bottle of "armiplex" also by hi-tech as PCT. Im not too sure about that one there, as I've never heard it mentioned. It just came with the superdrol. I'm more worried about PCT than anything and want to get it right. I also have a bottle of Arimigen by APS Nutrition as an estrogen blocker. Again thank you for any advice. I'm well aware I'm not fluent in this subject. That's why I'm here and the bottle is still sealed.
If this is real Superdrol:
*Testbase of choice to combat lethargy (Dermacrine,4andro,trest,stano...)(start 2 weeks prior SD)
*Start with 10mg/ed first week if okay bump to 20mg.
*Maximum 4 weeks cycle.
*Cycle support with a good dose of TUDCA.
*No alcohol
*Clomid or Nolva for PCT.

*And Carbs, SD eating the carbs out of your body.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not real superdrol, it's a bunch of andros

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
It is most definitely not real superdrol, it's a DHEA based two step conversion prohormone in a proprietary blend so you don't even know how much of the active you are getting. It is substantially weaker than actual superdrol and no where near as toxic, it is not even meythlated. If you want to run something like this, you should run for 8 weeks, and I would strongly recommend you buy a product that lists the amount of 1-DHEA/1-andro so you know you are getting at least 330mgs the recommended dosage. Btw, this is significantly weaker than the PHs you took in the past, but you still want to use a SERM for PCT.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Is it old school stuff? Or another chemical? You could post ban the actual label chem.

Well either way I didn't trust any OTC PCT medicine. It's not enough. You should Source some nolva/clomid for PCT. But don't ask on here.

And really don't drink anything alcoholic during your cycle or (IMO) your PCT. Other standard stuff is to eat well, not ****ty food. Workout hard, sleep as good as you can.

If it's the old school stuff, probably isn't, it'll be a 6 week thing. If it's an andro product it'll be 8 weeks. Both ways I'd run the PCT for like 4 weeks and taper the dose the last week 50%.

If it's something that aromatizes then you'll want a pharma level aromitization inhibitor as will.

I apologize I didn't look it up but there are so many sdrol named products that aren't actual sdrol I stopped paying attention ... And I'm lazy. =)
If this is real Superdrol:
*Testbase of choice to combat lethargy (Dermacrine,4andro,trest,stano...)(start 2 weeks prior SD)
*Start with 10mg/ed first week if okay bump to 20mg.
*Maximum 4 weeks cycle.
*Cycle support with a good dose of TUDCA.
*No alcohol
*Clomid or Nolva for PCT.

*And Carbs, SD eating the carbs out of your body.
Guys, he clearly says in his post that it's Hi-Tech Superdrol.

Jglove

Awards
Blehhg Im actually finishing up hi tech superdrol now, its been a decent product for my first run. Get some clomid for the pct (pm anybody and they will give you a source) and the arimiplex since you have it. If you do a 6 week cycle you will need 2 bottles l, just fyi.

sespress

Awards
Yeah I finally looked it up and it's 1-andro/4-andro. OP might want a pharma AI on hand, just in case. But definitely the OTC PCT stuff isn't good enough.

sespress

Awards
Didn't notice that. Op that's not a PCT that's crap. Also that "estrogen blocker" won't to anything for estrogen control
I'm general the non pharma AI and or PCT stuff is all jacked. I know I had some issues with OTC AI's.

sespress

Awards
And 1% works, and that's ATD.
It has saved my nipples many times on and post cycle.
Meh? Atd?
I just ran a search and got this basically:

ATD does inhibit aromatase
-ATD does decrease conversion of testosterone to all estrogens
-ATD decreases LH
-ATD displaces testosterone from the androgen receptor
-ATD inhibits sexual activity in both animals and humans

I've got to qualify that but have you had the sexual sides from it?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh? Atd?
I just ran a search and got this basically:

ATD does inhibit aromatase
-ATD does decrease conversion of testosterone to all estrogens
-ATD decreases LH
-ATD displaces testosterone from the androgen receptor
-ATD inhibits sexual activity in both animals and humans

I've got to qualify that but have you had the sexual sides from it?
Yes, moody and low libido at 50-75mg but I also ran it at 25mg/ed pre bed with no sides and still very effective.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy 2nd bottle of hi tech superdrol& run 6 weeks. Arimaplex and arimagen are damn near identical supps. They're arimistane. Its a very week "estrogen blocker". It most likely lowers cortisol pretty well being its very similar to 7 keto dhea. Use CLOMID or NOLVADEX SERM for pct. Lot of reviews people saying they had 10 lbs of gainz w/ hi tech superdrol.

sunny.foundry

sunny.foundry

Awards
Its not proper Superdrol (methyldrostanolone)

sespress

Awards
Nothing named after the greats is usually them anymore. Calling shut DMZ and putting epiandro in it for instance seems line it should be a crime to the gods of iron.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
ASK BIG DAVE, HE IS A DOCTOR!!!!!!!

sunny.foundry

sunny.foundry

Awards
In your experience how similar are superdrol clones, to the original? I came across something called methdrol (2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-andost-3-one), supposedly a form of Superdrol. But im not sure how relevant reviews and logs of the original stuff will be and whether these clones behave differently re. sides, end results, pct.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In your experience how similar are superdrol clones, to the original? I came across something called methdrol (2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-andost-3-one), supposedly a form of Superdrol. But im not sure how relevant reviews and logs of the original stuff will be and whether these clones behave differently re. sides, end results, pct.
It's still superdrol

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol clones are still superdrol. Hi tech superdrol isn't nothing but a bunch of Andros and other weak stuff normally laxo and epic, I've been saying this for ages, it's a rip off! Do yourselves a favour and check the ingredients before you buy anything supp wise. And the nomenclatures too. Or wait you could also buy there otc dianabol= mega gainz

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Don’t expect much from Andros tbh I can think of much better products that work quicker, are cheaper, and will blow them out of the water.