New Cycle

TripleE

Awards
Hi .. after a Mass Gh cycle followed by Super Pct i stayed 2kg good..and cleaned .. my aim is to grow 2 or 3 kg while staying as clean as possible ..
A friend has been giving me products of Focused Nutrition and he can not use them because of a motorcycle accident :(
My light cycle will be:
6 weeks, Osta Elite 25mg (1cps) + GW Elite 20mg (2 cps)
On Cicle: Lecheek Cycle Armor + Nac 750mg + Taurine 3gr + Saw Palmetto 160mg
Pct: Nolvadren XT + Daa (6/6/3/3 / 3gr) + Nac 1gr
My question..Osta is 25mg in 1cps..I would prefer to take it in the evening because my morning alarm is different every day for the shift work.. is it ok?
Instead of GW (2cps) I could take 1 morning or pre workout and 1 in the evening for the first reasons ... what do you say? Thank you

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a SERM and judging by what you wrote for your previous cycle, you did not use one then. I would get blood work first to see if you recovered from that.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Try and get Nolvadex or Clomid as your serm so you can recover correctly during pct!
I wouldn't trust OTC PCT supplements to have any real positive effects

TripleE

Awards
You need a SERM and judging by what you wrote for your previous cycle, you did not use one then. I would get blood work first to see if you recovered from that.
No Serm..in Italy is not simple get it..
For blood, how many valours are very important to analyze?

TripleE

Awards
Try and get Nolvadex or Clomid as your serm so you can recover correctly during pct!
I write up...here for clomid or nolvadex the doctor is like a wall of mirror to escalade..
If blood'value are not ok, what can I do?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I write up...here for clomid or nolvadex the doctor is like a wall of mirror to escalade..
If blood'value are not ok, what can I do?
Order from a source here is the alternative :/

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
For bloods get a female hormone panel, you want:
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
Estradiol
LH
FSH
SHBG
Optional get Thyroid function,
TSH
T4
T3
TBG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with this. Nolva or clomid or no cycle. You can run your otc pct product along side the serm.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Understood..

For a little cycle/6weeks of Ostarine at 25mg is the same thing?
ANY CYCLE! I know a lot of sarm sites suggest they aren't suppressive however if Ostarine is a sarm, I've seen suggested it is actually suppressive. So I'd run pct. it's cheap and frankly necessary for any cycle IMO.

TripleE

Awards
ANY CYCLE! I know a lot of sarm sites suggest they aren't suppressive however if Ostarine is a sarm, I've seen suggested it is actually suppressive. So I'd run pct. it's cheap and frankly necessary for any cycle IMO.
Oook..so...finish cycle, start clomid 4 weeks at 25mg/day with other booster like daa scc ecc ecc...is ok? In case, I try to order it with international shipping..

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Oook..so...finish cycle, start clomid 4 weeks at 25mg/day with other booster like daa scc ecc ecc...is ok? In case, I try to order it with international shipping..
Yeah I think starting after for 4 weeks is generally typical.
I'm not sure what boosters are or what you're talking about, test booster?

TripleE

Awards
Yeah I think starting after for 4 weeks is generally typical.
I'm not sure what boosters are or what you're talking about, test booster?
Supplements like Nac, Omega 3, Daa, Tongkat Ali, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle ecc

TripleE

Awards
Ok..I got Clomid, in Italy the boxes are from 10 tablets of 50mg .. so I can do 20 days to 25mg. Can you help me put my supplements in order to avoid making too many mixes?

6 weeks (or rather more? I produced in surplus)

Osta Elite 25mg 1cps in the evening
Gw Elite 20mg 1 cps morning / pre wo + 1 in the evening

Supplements / Serm:

-Multivit, Vit C and Omega 3 ..
-Nac
Taurine
-Lecheek Cycle Armor
-Clomid 25mg for 20 days
-Saw palmetto (there is in the cycle armor but I can add half a dose)
-Nolvadren xt (2 packs)
-Zma

Maybe I don't need everything..but I had it and I can take other products in other time (very doubt for nolvadren and clomid..I have to use it togheter with clomid, like AI on cycle or I take it for next summer cutting?)

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
To be honest that feels like overkill for the compounds you're taking. Those aren't even very toxic compounds are they? I just glanced over it.

TripleE

Awards
To be honest that feels like overkill for the compounds you're taking. Those aren't even very toxic compounds are they? I just glanced over it.
?..what is toxic? All the single supplements are in little % in any cycle support..ecception for nolvadren xt..?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
��..what is toxic? All the single supplements are in little % in any cycle support..ecception for nolvadren xt..��
I'm saying they aren't overly toxic from my understanding to require so much supports.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
just take a quarter or a half of a pill (25-12.5mg) ed for 3 weeks, 4 if you really want to and don't get sides from it. Take a half a pill to start with for the first 5 or 7 days and then titrate down to a quarter of a pill for the next 2 weeks

TripleE

Awards
Little problem...I think that osta elite has 25mg/caps..now I receveid the pack..and It has 15mg/caps..:(...
So...1 or 2 caps? First period 15mg and second 30 or not?

TripleE

Awards
I see this solution

-6 weeks to 30mg

-12 weeks to 15mg (stacking with other? S4? Rad? Or not?)

-4 weeks to 15mg + 4 weeks to 30mg

-6 weeks to 15mg, 4 weeks minipct, another 6 weeks to 15mg

All stacked with GW at 20mg per day.
Thanks

TripleE

Awards
Mmh...thinking for this stack..mmh...I really don't know...

Osta: 15/15/15/30/30/30/30
Rad: 00/00/00/07/07/14/14
Gw: 12 week a 20 mg (during pct too)

Otc: Lecheek Cycle Armor+Nac+Omega+Taurine+vit C

Pct: Nolvadren XT 2cps/day, Clomid 50/25/12.5/12.5, Daa (firts 12 days)

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Ok..I got Clomid, in Italy the boxes are from 10 tablets of 50mg .. so I can do 20 days to 25mg. Can you help me put my supplements in order to avoid making too many mixes?

6 weeks (or rather more? I produced in surplus)

Osta Elite 25mg 1cps in the evening
Gw Elite 20mg 1 cps morning / pre wo + 1 in the evening

Supplements / Serm:

-Multivit, Vit C and Omega 3 ..
-Nac
Taurine
-Lecheek Cycle Armor
-Clomid 25mg for 20 days
-Saw palmetto (there is in the cycle armor but I can add half a dose)
-Nolvadren xt (2 packs)
-Zma

Maybe I don't need everything..but I had it and I can take other products in other time (very doubt for nolvadren and clomid..I have to use it togheter with clomid, like AI on cycle or I take it for next summer cutting?)
I'm italian too, where can I buy clomid?
Sono italiano anche io, dove posso trovare il clomid? Ti ho scritto un messaggio privato