1:st cycle help!

andrekul

Awards
Hi, I'm 19, yes I know I'm young.. But I've been lifting for 5 years now (the first 2 years we're ****aroundits) now I'm quite strict with my workouts and nutrition. I'm 187cm tall and my weight hovers around 85kg.
My 1rm's (in kgs) are: 185 D, 130 S and 100 kg bench.
Well now to my question, I'm wondering if I should stay natural untill I'm older or jump on a mild PH cycle which would look something like this

6 weeks of epi ED
40/40/50/50/50/40

Liv52, Fish oils, and milk thistle ED during the cycle (ofc the normal supps like Creatine and BCAAs aswell)

Clomid ED for PCT (4 weeks) maybe with an AI.
50/50/25/20

Nutrition would stay the same with about 3500-3700 kcal.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd stay natural man. At your age you should just be focusing on getting to know what your body responds best to. Have you tried doing a proper bulk? Your lifts aren't that impressive for 5 years in the gym; it makes me wonder how dedicated and knowledgeable you really are.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd stay natural man. At your age you should just be focusing on getting to know what your body responds best to. Have you tried doing a proper bulk? Your lifts aren't that impressive for 5 years in the gym; it makes me wonder how dedicated and knowledgeable you really are.
This. Too young. Don't risk it at your age.

andrekul

Awards
Yeah I know, I tore my cruciate in my left leg 2years ago.. But thanks for your input dude! I'll probably just stay natural for a few years and change my workout plan and go on a long clean bulk.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, got into the wrong mindset about PHs being a "safer" alternative for AAS.. haha, thanks for your opinion!
Wise decision. Plenty of natty options to help give you a little extra edge without making the leap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10