1/4 Andro Serm or not to serm

Soupafreaky

Awards
Hi guys, New here looking to run a cycle of 1 and 4 Andro for 8 weeks, have done some research on these products so far and didn't want to purchase anything until I'm certain that i had everything to hand/under control just encase anything did go wrong.

P.s I'm based in the UK as of now i am finding it extremely hard to locate any Clomid or Nolvadex.

Any help or criticism is appreciated.

TIA.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AIs and SERMS...Its kinda like having secks with a hooker, do you really have to wear a rubber? Prolly a good idea to. Some things you dont wanna regret not doing, when doing them is relatively easy.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AIs and SERMS...Its kinda like having secks with a hooker, do you really have to wear a rubber? Prolly a good idea to. Some things you dont wanna regret not doing, when doing them is relatively easy.
^This. Have se.x with a hooker and then take a SERM. Make sure you wear a rubber every time you dose. (Reverse that)

Reactions: Nac

Soupafreaky

Awards
Haha nailed it I better get sourcing it's taken me nearly a whole year to decide if I should run PH or not lol. Thanks guys.

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
Glass bottle with liquid in coming in from over seas, not getting through uk customs I would imagine. Could be wrong but I would guess tablets would stand a better chance

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
PRE

Have you shipped much to the UK? Do the packages usually make it through customs?

PRE

PRE

Board Sponsor
Awards
Eight

Eight

Awards
P.s I'm based in the UK as of now i am finding it extremely hard to locate any Clomid or Nolvadex.
Try harder. Clomid and Nolva are really easy to get here.

The no sourcing rule prevents me posting some direct links, and I've stopped giving recommendations via PM since if something happened then I'd feel bad.