RedSwan's long 4AD/1AD/Superdrol (12 weeks) cycle log. Started June 4th

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
RedSwan's long 4AD/1AD/Superdrol/FinigenX (12 weeks) cycle log. Started June 4th

(to clarify, the *cycle* was started June 4th, this log is being written a bit late, I've been busy! :D )

Well here it is folks. It was talked about a bit in a previous thread, I've made some minor modifications, and started. The purpose of this thread is to provide (to myself and others) a trackable log of the events that occured before, during, and after this cycle. It's a bit controversial, and I'm not going to say that anyone else should, or should not do the same. Maybe we can all learn something from this (yes, including my pig-headed, stubborn self :D ) So I'll just jump right in and get the meat out of the way and explain afterwards:

(yes, it's all oral pills)
1-AD comes in 100mg caps
4-AD comes in 300mg caps
Superdrol comes in 10mg caps
EDIT- I'm adding in FinigenX - it's a liquid product - liposomal delivery. Each 6ml has 25mg of the "active". Let me state this, I KNOW that it DOES NOT convert to Tren in the body, but what it does convert to is *similar* to Tren and has significant activity. Not many have used it, but from those that have, all have had very positive things to say about it.

W1- 4AD - 900mg, SD - 20mg
W2- 4AD - 1200 mg, SD - 20mg
W3- 4AD - 1200 mg, SD - 20mg
W4- 4AD - 1500 mg, SD - 20mg, 1AD - 600mg
W5- 4AD - 1500 mg, 1AD - 600mg, FinigenX - 18ml (75mg)
W6- 4AD - 1500 mg, 1AD - 700mg, FinigenX - 18ml (75mg)
W7- 4AD - 1800 mg, 1AD - 700mg, FinigenX - 18ml (75mg)
W8- 4AD - 1800 mg, 1AD - 800mg, FinigenX - 18ml (75mg)
W9- 4AD - 1800 mg, SD - 20mg, 1AD - 800mg, FinigenX - 18ml (75mg)
W10- 4AD - 1800 mg, SD - 30mg, FinigenX - 18ml (75mg)
W11- 4AD - 1500mg, SD - 30mg, FinigenX - 18ml (75mg)
W12- 4AD - 1500mg, SD - 30mg, FinigenX - 18ml (75mg)

I will be taking DHB with eatch dose of the PH's.
It's from ASR, and eatch cap is 300mg of DHB. (DHB is the thing in Grapefruit juice. Basically, DHB attaches to the enzymes that are responsible for metabolizing oral medications in the first pass metabolism, so you get more out of your orals, because the enzymes that destroy them in the first pass are already occupied by the DHB.)

Why did I chose these substances and why the length of the cycle? Well, these are the things that I currently have from getting them earlier in the year before the ban, so if you're questioning my choices and legality, that is the reason. As to the length of the cycle and why I don't break it up into two smaller cycles with pct inbetween, Let's just say that it's a "timing" issue in regards to the possibility of a drug test/Career. Not saying anything further, I'd like to keep that part of my life private please. Thank you for understanding.

Bloodwork: I have already gotten a baseline blood draw before I started taking any of the PH's. (results will be posted below) I will also be getting bloodwork at the end of the first 4 weeks (the end of the first superdrol phase), and once again at the end of week 8 (right before the 2nd superdrol phase). I will also be getting bloodwork after the cycle ends, and yet again after PCT (hell, maybe even in the middle of pct too). I don't want to damage my health, and if things look *really* out of whack, I'll stop or make the appropriate changes.

Diet and measurement info: Diet will be roughly 1,000 cals over maintenance. At the start of this (day 0- June 3rd) I weighed 176 lbs at 10.35% bodyfat. (3 site skinfold measurements. Chest: 9mm, Abdomen: 13mm, Thigh 14mm) The breakdown of the diet is: 400g Protein, 300g Carbs, 75-85g Fat.
I have been taking in that exact amount for 2 weeks prior to starting this cycle, and the numbers where just a tad bit lower for the 6 weeks prior to *that*: 350g P, 250g C, 75g F. Previous to that, I was cutting and had reached a low of 172 lbs. at 8.8% bf.

This is just to give you an idea of where my diet has been in the past and it's effects on me. The 6 weeks at the slightly lower numbers saw my weight staying the same (hovering around 175 lbs) with a slight decrease in skinfold measurements - about 3mm total over the 6 weeks. The two weeks of the higher amounts saw a slight increase in skinfold measurements and saw my weight move up to an average of 176 lbs. I weigh myself every single day with the same scale right after I wake up, completely naked, before I've eaten or drank anything, after going to the bathroom.

I am EXTREMELY anal with my food intake! I weigh EVERYTHING! (ok, except for fruit, because what am I going to do if it's a few grams short, cut open another piece and take it with me? I'm NOT perfect, I just STRIVE to be :D ) But seriously, I weigh my scoops of protein for pete's sake. The container gives me nutritional info for 30 grams weight of powder, so I make sure I get 30 grams weight of powder. (sometimes, scoops come up "short", and as explained, I like to try to be precise)
My diet is very clean food that I prepare in advance, lean protein sources, and low GI carbs. Egg whites, lean ground beef, lowfat cottage cheese, chicken/turkey breast, lean cuts of beef, tuna, CarbCountdown fatfree Milk, oatmeal, brown rice, red kidney beans, sweet potatoes, apples, plums, pears, bananas, EVOO, Udo's Choice Oil, Fish Oil, and of course, Whey Protein. (Like I said, I weigh/measure everything. My digital scale is my friend!) This breaks down into 4 whole food meals, 2 half food/half shake meals, and 2 shake meals. 7 are taken/eaten during the day, and I wake up in the middle of the night and slam down a protein shake. Having said all that, I might decide to up the cals by another 300 or so after I see how the weight is changing, and also I'm sure that after gaining 10 or so pounds I'll need to increase food intake anyways to continue gaining.

Supplements: Since this is a *long* cycle, I'm going to be taking many things that are anti-oxidants, things for liver support, cholesterol support, things for blood pressure, kidneys. Here's the main list of supps:

Alcar, Taurine, Green tea extract, CLA, Idebenone, Policosanal, Rhodilia, Celery seed extract, NAC, Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10, Milk Thistle, C12 extract (twinlab blood pressure control), Allicin (garlic), Saw Palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, Fish Oil, Multi-vit, Vit-C, Dandelion root

In addition:
Cissus Quadrangularis, Celedrin, Glucosamine and Chondroitin, DHB (the stuff from grapefruit juice), CEE, Whey Protein Also adding in Designer Supp's: ActivaTe I also decided to get some bulk HMB powder and run that at a high dose (9 grams a day. Holy crap does this stuff STINK and make whatever you mix it with taste bad :p ).

I've thought about the possibility of adding in a low dose of ReboundXT around the middle of the cycle if estrogen sides start to show up. I also have some Letrozole on hand if bloat gets unbearable, but I really want to keep these two to a minimum, because estrogen DOES have benefits.

Training: Currently I am in the hands of a *very* capable trainer. Iron Addict is training me, and I have made more gains with him in the past 8 weeks than I had made on my own the previous *16* weeks! My MAIN focus right now is on gaining strength. "Those that makes the biggest strength gains will also make the biggest size gains" is what I'm sticking to. :D (because trying to get the size without the strength being there just was NOT working :p ) So basically I'm on a modified hybrid powerlifting/bodybuilding type of routine. Iron Addict likes to call it "powerbuilding". I'm lifting 3 times a week and doing cardio 3 times a week, and also pulling a weighted sled outside 2 times a week. (Eventually when I build up enough time on the sled, those two days will replace two of the cardio days, but that won't happen for about 3 or 4 weeks or so). Sorry, but I will not be able to give a breakdown of exactly what it is that I am doing in the gym, but I will be able to give highlights. :)

Goals: of course, increased strength and SIZE! :D Also, like to keep fat gain to a minimum. Of course I'm going to be gaining some fat, but I'm not looking to go *crazy* here. I know I'll bloat up, and I'm fine with that, it can be taken care of after PCT. The objective when all is said and finished is to come out with a very nice increase of Lean Body Mass.

PCT: I already have Nolva, ReboundXT, Lean Xtreme, and Letrozole ON HAND. Basically, every single other supplement listed above will also continue into PCT. (I was taking about half of them before this started everyday anyways). Dr. D was nice enough to lay out a PCT plan for me after hearing my thoughts on what I think it should consist of. Here is what Dr. D suggested, and what I will be doing for PCT (maybe with a *slight* modification, still a bit unsure about the Clomid, and I will not be using HCG, as I don't have any access to it) -
wk1: Clomid 100mg, LXT 150mg, RXT 25mg, Fen 2000mg, DHEA 200mg
wk2: Clomid 100mg, LXT 100mg, RXT 25mg, Fen 2500mg, DHEA 200mg
wk3: Clomid 50mg, Nolva 40mg, LXT 50mg, RXT 25mg, Fen 3000mg, DHEA 200mg
wk4: Nolva 60mg, RXT 50mg, DHEA 100mg
wk5: Nolva 40mg, RXT 50mg, DHEA 100mg
wk6: Nolva 20mg, RXT 75mg, Fen 2000mg, DHEA 50mg
wk7: Nolva 20mg, RXT 75mg, Fen 2500mg
wk8: Nolva 20mg, RXT 75mg, Fen 3000mg

If you have hCG and haven't used it all cycle, but decide you need it to kick off PCT after all, start 2 weeks before PCT with 500iu EOD until you've used a total of 5000iu, your very first shot should be 1000 though. This will slightly over lap with the initiation of your PCT but it's a good way to stage the SERM and won't hurt final PCT results, you're not loading the Clomid anyway, and you have 8 weeks. With the RXT and LXT, at the times when the dose is over 25 and 50mg respectively, separate the doses into equally spaced intervals. The DHEA dose all in morning or in a morning/noon split. No DHEA after noon. You may realize about 4wks into PCT that you are ahead of task. If so, you can cut the PCT short to 6wks instead of 8 or just stick to the script but eliminate the last 2 wks of Nolva use. In this case, you might could down adjust the RXT dose too. You should be bouncing hard after this. I'd skip not less than 2 more months now before the next cycle. A final note, you could sub Nolva(about 60-80mg) for Clomid if you wish to avoid Clomid or don't have any on hand, but it does not work as well in my experience, at least not as fast.
So I think that pretty much covers everything. Just as a reminder, anything presented here is subject to change based upon how things are going and if bloodwork looks horrible or whatnot. Next post will have stats/measurements in it.

Last edited:

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
RESULTS at a Glance. Weekly updates this post.

This is the post that I will come back and edit to provide quick, at a glance, week by week results for those that don't wish to read through every single post that follows.

Baseline Bloodwork (Taken Thursday June 2nd)
AST: 35 (range: less than 45)
ALT: 47 (range: less than 45 - slightly out of range here)
Triglycerides: 52 (range: less than 150)
Cholesterol: 131 (range: less than 200)
HDL: 45 (range: greater than 39)
LDL: 75 (range: less than 130)
LDL/HDL Ratio: 1.68 (range: less than 3.25)
Total Testosterone: 448 (range: 241 - 827)

Day 0, June 3rd - Start of week 1

Weight: 176.0
Skinfolds:
Chest: 9mm
Abdomen: 13mm
Thigh: 14mm
Bodyfat: 10.35%
Waist: 31"
Bodypart Tape Measurements: ("cold", flexing)
Chest: 40"
R. Bicep: 15 1/4"
L. Bicep: 15 1/8"
R. Quad: 23 1/4"
L. Quad: 22 1/4"
R. Calf: 16 3/4"
L. Calf: 16 1/4"
R. Forearm: 11 1/2"
L. Forearm: 11 1/2"

1 Rep Max lifts:
Bench: 240 lbs.
Squat: 265 lbs.
Deadlift: 315 lbs.

Ok, so my Squat sucks, yes I know :p Also, you might notice that my left leg is smaller than my right. When I was 15 years old I got ran over by a car, and broke every single bone in my left leg. I was in a hospital bed in my living room with a cast from my toes to my hip for 3 months, and then on crutches with a cast from right above my knee down to my toes for an additional 3 months. When I came out of the casts, my left leg was literally HALF the size of my right. Nobody really notices unless I point out the difference to them. Anyways, that's why it's like that.
==============================================

Day 8, June 11th - start of week 2

weight: 181.6 +5.6 from start
Skinfolds:
Abdomen: 13m
Thigh: 15mm +1mm from start
Waist: 31 1/4" +1/4" from start

Feeling like strength gains have already started to come on! (based on the previous days workout)

Day 15, June 18th - start of week 3

weight: 184.8 (+8.8 from start)
Skinfolds:
Chest: 10mm (+1mm from start)
Thigh: 15mm (+1mm from start)
Waist: 31 1/2 (+1/2" from start)

Felt VERY strong at yesterday's (Fri. June 17) workout. This coming week should see *very* nice strength increases!

Day 22, Sat. June 25 - start of week 4

Weight: 189.6 (+13.6 from start)
Skinfolds:
Abdomen: 14mm (+1mm from start)
Waist: 31 3/4" (+3/4" from start)

Started taking Sesathin about halfway through week 3, and applied Absolved to stomach and chest before cardio. Also took a dose of Letrozole to help with bloat, may continue it every 3 days. Strength is up even more than last week, but a little less than I expected.

4-week Bloodwork (end of first phase of Superdrol) Blood drawn on Day 27, day 28 was actual last day of Superdrol

AST: 53
(range: less than 45) Baseline test: 35
ALT: 52
(range: less than 45) Baseline test: 47
Triglycerides: 44
(range: less than 150) Baseline test: 52
Cholesterol: 82
(range: less than 200) Baseline test: 131
HDL: 16
(range: greater than 39) Baseline test: 45
LDL: 57
(range: less than 130) Baseline test: 75
LDL/HDL Ratio: 3.58
(range: less than 3.25) Baseline test: 1.68

All in all, I think this looks pretty good! Definately alot better than I've seen for quite a few other SD cycles. Liver values aren't that high, yes HDL is pretty low, but I *knew* that was going to be down! At least it's still in the double digits. I was pretty surprised that LDL went DOWN? I've usually seen it go *up*! Nothing was different from this blood draw compared to the last as far as fasting time and time of blood draw. Going to get blood drawn again at the end of the 8th week, right before the SD starts up again to see if it's still ok to continue. :)

Day 29, Sat. July 2 - start of week 5
Weight: 190.4 (+14.4 from start)
Skinfolds:
Abdomen: 14mm (+1mm from start)
Waist: 32" (+1" from start)

Started taking 120mgs/day of Raloxifene to combat a bit of nipple puffiness.

Last edited:

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 0, 1, 2, and 3:

Well, "Day 0" was Friday June 3rd. Weighed in at 176.0
This was when I went in the gym and tested my 1 rep max on Squat and Deadlift. I needed to be "clean" so that I could get accurate results of what I could do naturally to give to IA so that he could gauge progress. AFTER getting home from the gym I started taking the PH's, and obviously only got in a half day of them.

Day 1 was Saturday, weight: 175.2
Pretty wierd, but considering how long I was in the gym testing my maxes and the amount of stress I put on my body, not surprising. Rest day.

Day 2, weight: 177.8
Again, rest day

Day 3, weight 178.6
Skinfolds: Chest 9mm, Abdomen 13mm, Thigh 14mm
waist: 31
Today I went into the gym. First time doing decline benches in a LONG time, was only suppossed to be a 3 rep max, did 225 for 5 reps. Just felt strong and like I could keep going, so I did! Rest of the workout went good, but oddly I was feeling VERY "pumped". I had NOT felt like this before. My Lats and Triceps where *very* pumped by the end of the workout!

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Days 4, 5, 6, and 7

Day 4, weight: 179.8

Day 5, weight: 180.4
Felt pretty pumped in the gym again today, particularly at the end of the workout.

Day 6, weight: 181.8
skinfolds:
Thigh: 15mm
Waist: 31 1/4"
Recieved and started dosing the HMB today. Like I commented above, WOW does this stuff STINK, and make whatever you put it in taste pretty bad! :(

Day 7, Friday June 10th - weight: 182.0
Had an AWESOME day in the gym today! The strength has come already! :D My 1 rep max Deadlift was 315 (tested just last Friday), today I was to do a 3 rep max dead. Did 280 x3 no problem, totally felt like I could do more. Rested, put 305 on the bar and busted out 3 good reps! Awesome! Using a 1 rep max calculator, it predicts my 1rep max is now 332 lbs. :D Rest of the workout was stellar as well!

I'm noticeably bigger. My roomate actually commented on it yesterday. I'm up 6 lbs. Thing is, I KNOW almost all of this is probably water weight/Glycogen. I DEFINATELY look "smoother" in the mirror compared to before. Not horribly, but noticeably. I didn't make any changes to my diet compared to before though, so that's kind of wierd. Well, whatever, I knew I was going to get bloated, and I don't really mind. I've been so dry previous to this that my joints and the rest of my body will probably love the extra water.

Ok, now that I'm all caught up, updates should come either every day or every other day. (gimme some lee-way if I get really busy and every 3 days at the most)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
you have a lot of 4-ad.

hope everything is going well and continues to do so.

bigman420

Awards
take phosphatidylserine during pct as well as other cortisol supressors...any other recomendations for him would be good

otherwise, cycle looks good

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
you are keeping a FANTASTIC log! Good luck with your cycle.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 8, Saturday June 11
1st day of 2nd week
weight- 181.6 +5.6 from start
skinfolds:
chest: 9mm
abdomen: 13mm
thigh: 15mm +1mm from start
waist: 31 1/4" + 1/4" from start

My lower back was *sore* as HELL today! CLARIFICATION: this is from all the work I did in the gym yesterday, and NOT the "lower back pump" that most people report on SD useage. I never got the lower back pump the last time I ran SD. At least, it doesn't FEEL like the pumps I was talking about that I had in the gym earlier in the week, this just feels like "you really worked the hell out of your lower back in the gym!" type of soreness. It feels good. :D

My neighbors love me. :) Pulled the sled around outside my condo complex through the streets. Sounds like a rock crusher at times. People stare and give me the "what the **** are you doing!?" look. I love it. :D Cardio afterwards as well.

Edit- Thanks for the comments so far. Yes I have alot of 4AD :D I'm using Lean Xtreme during PCT as a Cortisol reducer, and I've thought about maybe throwing in some Phosphatidyl Serine as well though.

Last edited:

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 9, Sun. June 12
weight: 182.4 (couldn't poo before time to eat though, so I'm sure some of the weight is *that* :p )

Rest day. Lower back is still sore, but no where near as much as yesterday. Was a bit tired so I took a short nap today. I need to get more sleep, I've only been getting 7 hours for the past 2 or 3 days, I need more like 8+ :)

tplant

Awards
looking good so far bro cant wait to see what kind of gains you get from all of this

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log, RS78!

Glad you're getting such good results so far.

Oh yeah, and sorry about the constipation :p

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Oh yeah, and sorry about the constipation :p
At first I was like "what the hell is he talking about?" lol! No, no constipation,

::squick alert::

see there's just like a 20 minute time frame between when I wake up, and when I have to eat my first meal/take my pills. I just wasn't "feelin it" before that time frame is all, so that's the weight I got. Everything came out fine and dandy after eating ;) LOL!

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 10, Mon. June 13
weight: 183.6 (+7.6)

Felt pretty "bloated" last night. Woke up and didn't feel bloated, but didn't feel "strong" either. You know when you wake up and you just feel strong as hell and you know you're going to go in the gym and just kill it, and then there's days where you wake up and you're like "yeah.. ok". That was today.

Tried to get myself as amped up as possible, went in the gym, did my warmups and then got into my work set/s. Declines where up 10 lbs and felt great (and remember, I wasn't feeling very strong and still handled a 10 lb. increase like it was cake), and other lifts up either 5 lbs. or a few reps. For not feeling like I was going to get much out of my workout today, I got a great workout in. :)

Triceps where SMOKIN pumped at the gym! Felt insanely full! Sled pulling tomorrow :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
7.6lbs? Wow...great gains so far!

Good to hear the lifts are moving along, too!

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 11, Tues. June 14
weight: 183.6
Skinfolds:
Chest: 10mm

Waist: 31 1/2"

Felt pretty tired today too. Took another nap. Went out and pulled the sled and did cardio today. I TOTALLY pigged out at work today. I had an ice cream cone (chocolate peanut butter), a few cookies, and some chocolate covered pretzels. Wow, that **** was GOOD as hell! lol! Ok, ok, so you're asking yourself "WTF" this guy weighs his protein scoops and then he eats this ****?

I haven't cheated on my diet plan in a LONG time, and I figured "**** it", I was hungry, and it was sitting there in front of me at work. Also, I bulking :D ****, one day in a LONG time isn't going to kill me. I still ate all of my other regular meals that I have scheduled, so I got in all my protein, carbs and fats, I just had that "extra" food. I know I shouldn't, my waist has been increasing. It was sort of a mental health thing too. Denying yourself for *too* long isn't that good. Now it's back to normal though folks, no more cheating. Well, not at least for another month or so. :D

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 12, Wed. June 15
weight: 184.6 (+8.6)

Felt pretty tired today too. That's it, I'm making it a priority to get at *least* 8 hours of sleep. 7 hours just doesn't cut it. (and it's not like I'm only getting 7 on purpose, it just ends up that way with all the things I do before I go to bed and when I wake up to eat again and get in all my meals for the day.) Went in the gym and had an awesome workout. No weight increases, but rep increases on everything. Biceps and forearms where crazy pumped (again, they never used to feel like THIS before I started the PH's).

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 13, Thur. June 16
weight: 184.0 (+8.0)

My weight usually drops a bit the day after weightlifting, so that's something you'll see the rest of the log. Got 9 hours of sleep last night (Thursday-Friday is actually my "weekend" from work). Wow, feel SOOO much better :D Went grocery shopping today, cardio, and then it's chef-master 9000 in the kitchen for a few hours cooking up everything for the week. :)

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 14, Fri. June 17
weight: 185.0 (+9.0)

Oh Snap! Bring on the Strength! :D

Got 8 hours of sleep last night, felt good and rested today, although I got to the gym a little bit later than usual. Didn't feel particularly "strong" or "weak" when I woke up, just felt regular. Went in the gym, and after warmups, started doing box squats. I was to do a 1 rep max on box squats. Now, if you'll recall, my 1 rep max on regular squats is 265. Box squats are suppossed to be harder to do because you have to restart the movement out of the bottom position from a dead stop. I'm finding that I'm liking them ALOT more than regular squats though, and I think today proved that a bit!

So based on the previous numbers that I put up with box squats, using a 1 rep max calculator online, I figured 245 would be my 1rm. I do 225 for 1 and it feels pretty light. Maybe it's also the fact that I've got the gym co-owner watching me, who is a record holding 800 lb. squatter (799 lbs. at 198 lbs. bodyweight) telling me that I should be thinking of putting up 300 to 315.

Anyways, I work my way up and hit 280 lbs.! :D Felt fuckin awesome too! :) Attempted 300, lost my tightness down in the hole and it pinned me, so I just left it at that. I could have waited a while longer and attempted it again, but I still had the rest of my workout to do. I'll get 'er next time. ;)

Rest of the workout was awesome as well! The very next exercise I did I got 4 more reps than the week before *with* a 10 lb. increase!

Yes, feeling pretty damn good. :) As a side note, I thought about bumping up the 4AD to 1500 next week (one week early). It all depends on lethargy issues. I'll leave it as it is for now, but it might go up early sometime during the week if I'm just feeling too rundown and tired all the time. Making it a priority to get at least 8 hours of sleep though, (instead of 7. Discussed in my Day 12 post) so that should help TONS. We'll see.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 15, Sat. June 18
1st day of 3rd week
weight: 184.8 (+8.8)
Waist: 31 1/2 (+1/2" from start)

Sled pulling and cardio today. Everything else sailing along smoothly, nothing abnormal to report.

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
Subscribe. I love these really detailed logs run by super-anal guys, they're incredibly informative. Keep up the good work hombre.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Subscribe. I love these really detailed logs run by super-anal guys, they're incredibly informative. Keep up the good work hombre.
Anal, guys, and I love are four words I would never use in the same sentence :D j/k, buddy :D

Anyway, RS78 is keeping a great log. Congrats on the PR, bud!!!

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
I read that you are doing the "powerbuilding" method of training, but exactly does your 3 day split consist of? Looks very interesting.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I read that you are doing the "powerbuilding" method of training, but exactly does your 3 day split consist of? Looks very interesting.
He can't tell you his training, he's paying Iron Addict for his routine.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 16, Sun June 19
Weight: 185.2 (+9.2)

Hey, some activity here while I was away at work! :D Today was a rest day, and that's what I did, rest. :) 7.5 hours of sleep, so I took a 1 hour nap. Felt great after that and for the rest of the night.

We'll see what the weight does this week, and if it stops moving or starts to fluctuate around a certain weight, I'll increase the food intake. I know just the place to do it too: my middle of the night protein shake. I'll bump it up from it's current 1 scoop + 1 cup Milk (FF Carb Countdown milk) to 2 scoops of protein powder. I already eat 8 times a day, and I think if needed I could add in one more meal, but after that I'll just have to start increasing the portions of eatch meal is all. I like eating often throughout the day though. Just feels better. :)

Lifter2005, yeah I'm sorry man, I can't reveal my exact routine, that's why I said I can only give "highlights". If you're interested in checking out Iron Addict's stuff, check out his website, there's lots of great training-based information over there! (http://www.ironaddicts.com)

Tomorrow will be the last time I hit declines, I'm looking to KILL IT. :D (as long as everything goes according to plan.. hehe)

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
Day 16, Sun June 19
Weight: 185.2 (+9.2)

Hey, some activity here while I was away at work! :D Today was a rest day, and that's what I did, rest. :) 7.5 hours of sleep, so I took a 1 hour nap. Felt great after that and for the rest of the night.

We'll see what the weight does this week, and if it stops moving or starts to fluctuate around a certain weight, I'll increase the food intake. I know just the place to do it too: my middle of the night protein shake. I'll bump it up from it's current 1 scoop + 1 cup Milk (FF Carb Countdown milk) to 2 scoops of protein powder. I already eat 8 times a day, and I think if needed I could add in one more meal, but after that I'll just have to start increasing the portions of eatch meal is all. I like eating often throughout the day though. Just feels better. :)

Lifter2005, yeah I'm sorry man, I can't reveal my exact routine, that's why I said I can only give "highlights". If you're interested in checking out Iron Addict's stuff, check out his website, there's lots of great training-based information over there! (http://www.ironaddicts.com)

Tomorrow will be the last time I hit declines, I'm looking to KILL IT. :D (as long as everything goes according to plan.. hehe)
Its cool, I understand. I appreciate the link. I'll go check it out.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 17, Mon. June 20
weight: 187.2 (+11.2)
Chest: 10mm (+1mm)
Abdomen: 14mm (+1mm)
Thigh: 15mm (+1mm)
Waist: 31 1/2" (+1/2")

Went in the gym with the intention of killing Declines. Loaded up 250 on the bar (the most I've ever done any kind of bench with), my set was to be a set of 3 with a 1 second pause on the chest (that pause is a killer!). NAILED IT. :) Well, technically, it was only 2.5, because even though I TOLD the spotter specifically NOT to touch the bar, I only wanted him there if the bar started moving DOWN when I was pressing up, he put his hands on the bar on the third rep. :( So, who knows how much he helped, said he only helped a "little", but ANY help at all is too much for my likes. So, 2.5 reps. :) Next week I can get back to doing my bench work in the power rack where I don't need a spotter - I just set it up so that the pins are right below chest level and let it rest on them and squeeze out from underneath the bar if I get pinned.

Still, man that felt good putting that number up. :) So glad I can get OFF that frickin decline bench though and back to where I can get some good leg drive! Rest of the workout was ok, didn't go up any weight in any exercise, and reps where about the same.

Took a dose of Sesathin today. I know it's probably water/bloat, and that I probably shouldn't worry about it, but I don't want to put on too much fat. My "stomach" area is looking like it's getting large, and the waist measurement is backing that up. Sesathin has all sorts of other benefits to it too though, so I figure it can't hurt. Just took one dose, probably going to take it from now on. (I have 1.5 bottles sitting here, might as well use them)

Feeling great!

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 18, Tues. June 21
Weight: 187.0 (+11.0)

Sled pulling and cardio today. Increased my time pulling the sled. Wow, kicked my ass! (pulling 90 lbs. on the sled on concrete for 7.5 minutes. 3:45 forward, 3:45 backwards. Previously it was just 5 minutes. Doesn't sound like much of a difference, but wow, it was!)

Took another dose of Sesathin today. Going to make this an everyday thing, 1 daily dose of Sesathin. Also, I rubbed some Ab-Solved on my stomach and chest, just because of the stomach bloat issues. I have Letro on hand, but I don't feel *that* bloated yet, just a bit unhappy with the stomach issue.. heh. Might just do the Ab-Solved on Cardio days from now on, if I decide to keep using it.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
11lbs aint no joke! Great job, and keep up the great gains!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
11 pounds in 18 days aint no joke. I am in week 5 of my cycle and i have put on 20 pounds, went from 207 to 227, 4 more weeks to go.

check out my log when you get a chance.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 19, Wed. June 22
Weight: 188.4 (+12.4)

Only got 7 hours of sleep last night. :( Woke up, ate my meal, went back to bed for about an hour and a half. Woke up, felt kind of weak, ate and got ready and went to the gym. Workout was just "ok". Pretty much the same weights and reps as last week. Certainly did NOT feel strong today.

Might bump the 4AD up to 1500 tomorrow and start to take 1.25mg Letrozole every 3 days. Be pretty interesting to see what the Letro does to me. (bloat and weight wise).

Thanks for the comments guys. :) Of those 11 pounds from yesterday though, using the skinfold measurements I have compared to when I started, 8 of those pounds are "fat free mass", and 3 of those pounds are "fat mass". I wonder just how much of that is water/bloat?

I'll make sure to hop over and check out your log diplomats. From your avatar, you look pretty frickin big man. :D

(edit- had wrong day)

Last edited:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Dude by the time you get done with this, you will big pretty DARN BIGGG!!:D :D

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 20, Thur. June 23

Bumped the 4AD up to 1500mg today. (2 days before it was scheduled to be bumped up)

I had something I had to go and take care of today, and that put my first and 2nd meal kind of late in the day and left me a bit short on sleep. Came home and took a nap and the rest of the day has been kind of rushed to get cardio in and cooking food and eating my meals. Sesathin use continued, put Absolved on before my cardio session, which was kind of short. Hey, some is better than none though!

Took 1.25mg of Letrozole today.

Diplomats got me spending a couple of hours reading everything I could about Finigenx. Thinking of possibly adding it to this cycle. :D (the last 8 weeks) Need to read more and get a firm understanding though first. (I saw one mention about taking Finigenx and 4AD together could possibly be bad for gyno reasons, and obviously don't want that to happen.)

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 21, Fri. June 24
Weight: 188.2 (+12.2)
Abdomen: 14mm
Waist: 31 3/4" (+3/4")

Looks like the Letro took care of a bit of water weight? This is a day that I would normally see a weight increase, but who knows. It also looked earlier in the day that I was holding less water, but when you look at yourself a bunch of times in the mirror a day, you can't really tell much there either.

Went in the gym and was to do Deadlifts today. I had the gym co-owner work with me a bit on my form, as this is really a lift that I've only started doing about 3 months ago. More warmup sets than usual before my work set because of the working on the form, so I was a bit fatigued when I got there. Still, busted out 5 more pounds and 1 more rep than compared to last time. Using a 1rm calculator, it predicts my 1rm to now be 347, compared to 332 of 2 weeks ago. :) I'm still trying to really get my form down on this lift though. Rob was telling me that it's not a matter of strength, as he can see it's there, but more a matter of coordination and practice. I think it's pretty awesome of him to be helping me with it. God I love this gym! :D

Tomorrow is the start of week 4, and the start of 1AD.

Going to get bloodwork scheduled for the end of the week (the end of 4 weeks of Superdrol). Probably Thursday, because that fits with my schedule. Next Friday will be the actual last day of Superdrol, so two days early (thursday morning) of 4 weeks of Superdrol is close enough I think. :)

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Day 20, Thur. June 23

Diplomats got me spending a couple of hours reading everything I could about Finigenx. Thinking of possibly adding it to this cycle. :D (the last 8 weeks) Need to read more and get a firm understanding though first. (I saw one mention about taking Finigenx and 4AD together could possibly be bad for gyno reasons, and obviously don't want that to happen.)
Finigenx is the ****, and i want people to know that. What you could do is stop the 4ad after 6weeks and add the finigenx for the rest of the cycle. FEEL THE POWER!!!yeahhhhhh buddyyyyyyy

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 22, Sat. June 25
Start of week 4
Weight: 189.6 (+13.6)
Waist: 31 3/4"

Today was sled pulling and cardio. Started taking the 1AD today. My nipples are kind of puffy looking, but they don't hurt or itch, and there's no lump. Could just be chest fat, because that's one of the places that I hold fat :( and I've definately put on a bit of fat so far. Not freaking out or pinching them a million times a day or anything, I try NOT to touch them at all throughout the day, just once in the morning, once at night to feel for a lump. Nolva is sitting here waiting incase anything happens!

My one friend at work that hasn't seen me in about a week that knows what I'm doing, first thing he said when he saw me "how much weight you put on?" Said that he could *see* it in my neck and my arms, and I just look "thicker" all throughout. That feels kinda good :D I have a feeling that Monday's workout is going to be ROCK!

Oh yeah, traps, lats and pecs are all sore from Deadlifts! Whole body exercise. :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Anal, guys, and I love are four words I would never use in the same sentence :D j/k, buddy :D

Anyway, RS78 is keeping a great log. Congrats on the PR, bud!!!
I prefer the term 'butt head' myself :whip:
Anyway, excellent log!!

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 23, Sun. June 26

No explanation for the drop in weight really. Did cardio and sled pull on Saturday, didn't even use absolved. Nothing much else, rest day.

Day 24, Mon. June 27
Weight: 189.4 (+13.4)

Today was a bit rushed getting to the gym and getting my workout in, but everything is fine. Had an absolutely OUTSTANDING workout today! I won't say what lifts I did, except for the fact that it was mainly chest/tri's, and it was completely different from the last couple of weeks. This workout ROCKED! Strength was way up there, and I didn't even "feel jacked" or anything, I just went in there, pushed the weight and it moved. :) I know next Monday's workout is gonig to be *awesome* as well, and I'll *definately* let you know a little bit of what I do then! ;) Tomorrow is cardio/sled (if it's not pouring rain here).

Just to let it be known, If I don't report anything as being or feeling "abnormal", that means that everything is going fine. If I report something as "abnormal" one day, and not the next, it means I didn't feel it the next day. This is directly referring to - the nipples. They haven't changed since the other day, and I've got some B6, Vitex, and Raloxifene on the way. :) This is partly because of what is happening next week, I know diplomats will be happy - I'm adding in Finigenx. :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, can't see how the finigenx works for you!

13.4lbs is great, IA must be pleased, eh? :D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Day 23, Sun. June 26

No explanation for the drop in weight really. Did cardio and sled pull on Saturday, didn't even use absolved. Nothing much else, rest day.

Day 24, Mon. June 27
Weight: 189.4 (+13.4)
:) This is partly because of what is happening next week, I know diplomats will be happy - I'm adding in Finigenx. :D
YEAHHHHHHHH BUDDYYYYYY. you will love that stuff men. ****! i just did 505lb deadlifts for 5 reps the other day. right now i am only using M14ADD and FINIGENX. I have done m14add cycles and i know how i feel when i am on it, but finigenx you stay pumped and tight ALLDAY LONG, and the strenght gains are scary. Make sure you have some kind of joint repair bro!!!

diplo

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 25, Tues. June 28
Weight: 189.0 (+13.0)

Wow, SOOOO frickin tired this day. It was kind of crappy and drizzling outside, so I said "**** it" no sled, and then was laying in bed and took a nap, so no cardio either. Slept like all day before I went into work, then while at work, in addition to my other meals, I had two pieces of pizza. No sesathin today either.

Day 26, Wed. June 29
Weight: 191.0 (+15.0)
Waist: 32" (+1/4" from last time)

Yeah buddy! 15 pounds :D Ok, ok, I know, it's from the pizza, no working out and no sesathin. Still, felt good to hit that "mark".. lol! But, this ever increasing waist.. gah! I know, frickin pizza doesn't help. Made me feel a TINY bit human though :D Seriously, all that rest yesterday and no working out, I felt OUTSTANDING today! I went in the gym and KILLED it! :D Weight increases on every single exercise! :)

Going to get Bloodwork drawn in the morning - represents 4 weeks of Superdrol usage. (ok, it's 2 days early, but it's what fits my schedule - close enough!) Should be pretty interesting to see what it looks like.

Going to start taking Vit. B6, Vitex, and Raloxifene starting tomorrow also. Want to combat a bit of this nipple puffiness.

YEAHHHHHHHH BUDDYYYYYY. Make sure you have some kind of joint repair bro!!!
I think I've got joint repair covered. :D I take a decently high dose of all of the following: Glucosamine and Chondroitin, Cissus Quadrangularis, and Celedrin every day all throughout the day. :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the 15lbs, bro!

What were the PRs?

And damn do you ever have a supp list! Wow!!! I wish I could afford all of that, LOL.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Congrats on the 15lbs, bro!

What were the PRs?

And damn do you ever have a supp list! Wow!!! I wish I could afford all of that, LOL.
Thanks man :) Some of it is fat though, and that sucks, but I knew that some would be coming along for the ride with the gains. I don't want to reveal any of what this week's workouts included, trying to keep up with the anonymity of IA's services. :) I'm a good client! :D lol! I WILL say this though: look for updates on PR's next week. ;)

And, well, Bodybuilding is my "hobby", I shop around and find great prices, but yeah, the amount I spend is insane. I like spending money on my body and getting results though. It makes me feel good, and I don't really spend any money anywhere else. (no gf, no going out, no drinking, car is paid, really low bills, etc) In the relatively near future (couple of months), I'm going to cut *way* back on the amount of supps I take and money I spend on it.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Good deal man, some fat is to be expected, plus I'm sure you've got some bloat ;)

I understand, just keep us updated on the big 3!

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 27, Thur. June 30
Weight: 190.4 (+14.4)

Went and had Bloodwork drawn this morning. Same Lipids and Liver tests as the baseline. (just no Testosterone test). I got my results pretty fast last time (like 1 or 2 days?), so I'll post them when I get them.

Cardio today, sesathin but no absolved. Tomorrow should be awesome in the gym as well! Can't wait! :D

Oh yeah, took 500mg B6 today, and 1200mg Vitex. Going to keep the B6 this high for about a week then back down to 300mg per day I think. Vitex for about 2 weeks maybe? Also, going to start taking Raloxifene at 120mg per day. Nipples haven't changed *too* much since last posted, maybe a bit more puffy? Still no pain or itchiness or anything. This should take care of that and ease my mind of any "gyno" issues. :)

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 28, Fri. July 1
Weight: 191.0 (+15.0)

Absolutely OUTSTANDING workout today! Legs/lowerBack, awesome seriously strong workout! Wish I could share some numbers and such with ya'll, but staying to my word - not sharing anything about this week's lifts. Don't worry, there will be some *good* information next week! :D

Today was the last day of Superdrol. It's now tucked away, see you again in 4 weeks friend! lol! Got my bloodtest results back already! Healthtestsdirect.com ROCKS! :D I posted this in the "results at a glance" post (#2 in this thread), but here it is again for ya'll that read day by day:

4-week Bloodwork (end of first phase of Superdrol) Blood drawn on Day 27, day 28 was actual last day of Superdrol

AST: 53
(range: less than 45) Baseline test: 35
ALT: 52
(range: less than 45) Baseline test: 47
Triglycerides: 44
(range: less than 150) Baseline test: 52
Cholesterol: 82
(range: less than 200) Baseline test: 131
HDL: 16
(range: greater than 39) Baseline test: 45
LDL: 57
(range: less than 130) Baseline test: 75
LDL/HDL Ratio: 3.58
(range: less than 3.25) Baseline test: 1.68

All in all, I think this looks pretty good! Definately alot better than I've seen for quite a few other SD cycles. Liver values aren't that high, yes HDL is pretty low, but I *knew* that was going to be down! At least it's still in the double digits. I was pretty surprised that LDL went DOWN? I've usually seen it go *up*! Nothing was different from this blood draw compared to the last as far as fasting time and time of blood draw. Going to get blood drawn again at the end of the 8th week, right before the SD starts up again to see if it's still ok to continue. :)

Feel free to comment on my bloodwork results!

Also, I edited the first post in this thread to reflect the change that starts tomorrow: the addition of FinigenX. :) Like I said there, I know that this DOES NOT actually convert to Tren in the body, but it has activity on it's own, and what it converts to is *similar* to Tren and has great activity. There aren't many users of this product, but all that have used it have had very positive things to say about it. :)