Fat loss supplement stack before next cycle...

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
So I am setting at about 175lb 10-12% bf would like to drop that a little before next test cycle. Anyone have an opinion on this and what kind of a supplement stack would be good to run for a bout a month. I was thinking of just dropping my carbs but everytime I do that my workouts suffer.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would check out shift by pes. I really like adding it in to my stack when I cut. I also like alpha lean-7.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I would check out shift by pes. I really like adding it in to my stack when I cut. I also like alpha lean-7.
Hey I was checking out shift by pes it has an interesting profile I haven't heard of some of the ingredients before. But I am thinking of giving it a go I have usually just used the normal thing like caffeine and yohimbine things of that sort so does it stack well with stimulants?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like Radiate by RXS. You can get some quality supplements in bulk from SNS too. CLA Xtreme, Alpha Yohimbine, ALCAR 500, Lean Edge, TTA 500 are all good additions

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Radiate by RXS. You can get some quality supplements in bulk from SNS too. CLA Xtreme, Alpha Yohimbine, ALCAR 500, Lean Edge, TTA 500 are all good additions
I like radiate a lot. I'd add a little extra SNS alpha Yohimbe to crank up the fat burning. Take it fasted before morning cardio and be amazed.

GDA like Glycophase before largest carb meal with some ALA will help with nutrient partitioning. I'm in prep and do that post workout. Loving it