Anavar +?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Okay. So lets just say I have anavar tested to be at 98.7% pure. If your goal was to to run anavar for six weeks, what would you stack it with if your goals were to only gain a few pounds but really lean out? (Diet and training in check). I know some guys arent fans of anavar but a lot of people that say that probably got underdosed anavar or maybe bunk. I am 5 foot 10 and 180lbs. 13% bodyfat. I started my journey 4 years ago at 128lbs with no visible abs. I was the epitome of skinny-fat. I am honestly pretty torn on my goal right now. Part of me wants to be 180-185 with veiny abs but the other part wants to be 200lbs. Pinning is off limits due to my gf being completely against it and would totally spazz out if she caught me. She lives with me and I just dont need that drama.

Tl;dr
I have legit anavar and was asking which oral would be best to stack with it for a recomp. Pinning is not option due to crazy girlfriend.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Or winny too is common , that could help recomp or cut . While the Tbol you could take better advantage of on a lean bulk or recomp too all depends on diet homie

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Or winny too is common , that could help recomp or cut . While the Tbol you could take better advantage of on a lean bulk or recomp too all depends on diet homie
Gotcha. Been 500 calories under maintenance for past 8 weeks. Lost around 12lbs. Was going to bump up calories to maintenance or 250 or so above maintenance

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Been 500 calories under maintenance for past 8 weeks. Lost around 12lbs. Was going to bump up calories to maintenance or 250 or so above maintenance
Keep them at maintenance or right above and train on point you'll see some decent mirror changes with that combo (I'd do Tbol since no real test)

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Keep them at maintenance or right above and train on point you'll see some decent mirror changes with that combo (I'd do Tbol since no real test)
Tbol only or tbol and anavar combo?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Trest and Anavar would be awesome. IM trest would be the best, of course. In lieu of that, a combination of TD and oral trest.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I hairygrandpa and I would like to know how you acquired actual Var :D ;)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Where is your test base?
Anavar although being mild will yield amazing shredding effects if it's real at small doses ie 40mg per day but it's still suppressive and will affect your hpta.
After cycle you will feel like **** and lose those gainz, why dont you use a td test Base?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Where is your test base?
Anavar although being mild will yield amazing shredding effects if it's real at small doses ie 40mg per day but it's still suppressive and will affect your hpta.
After cycle you will feel like **** and lose those gainz, why dont you use a td test Base?
I have no idea where to find a TD test base. I didnt think dermacrine or anything like that would be strong enough to make a distance.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
When then your Anavar only cycle will run you into difficulty later on

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Where is your test base?
While I agree on a test base, it only effects you on cycle. It will not impact your PCT or maintaing your gains at all.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Op stack that anavar with a pair of balls and tell your girl if she doesn't like it **** off. Injectable test is safer then oral steroids

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Op stack that anavar with a pair of balls and tell your girl if she doesn't like it **** off. Injectable test is safer then oral steroids
^^^^ This
Just get test and dont run Anavar on its own. Many have ran it solo and got away with a bit of lethargy but why bank on just that, be prepared and do it properly

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Don't start stack orals. Ok, Var and Tbol did treat me quite good but a good dose anavar and test is waaaay better.

If you can't go with real test, go with some 4-dhea TD or even Super-Dhea and just dose your anavar properly.