Next cycle! Test E base... what to add?

R

Richyyevans

Awards
So I've been training for 7 years
Weigh around 245lbs. (Not lean)
Body fat is around 22%

Ran several cycles over the past couple years ranging from clen only right through to my most recent one of:
MSTEN week's 1-6
Test Enthanate 550mg, week's 1-16
Deca Nandrolone 500mg, week's 1-14
Adex 0.5 E3D
Weeks 15-20 anavar
Weeks 15-21 ostarine
Weeks 15-21 mk677
HCG throughout whole cycle till week 16
Then 5 week break off HCG throughout PCT.

Gained a lot of size in this cycle. Fair amount of strength too.

Looking to start a new cycle with Test E as the base again. But unsure of what else to add in. Looking to get my strength up more, and of course gain size too. Maybe even cut up towards the end.

Any ideas guys? All input appreciated

Peace x

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend making this a full on cutting cycle to be honest.

R

Richyyevans

Awards
Just saw his bf, you're right :D
I'm just sooo hungry all the time it's so hard for me to Cut back. Don't get me Wrong I've cut down before and been pretty shredded it's just shred for me to get in to the mindset of doing it again

I'm also pretty tall btw, 6ft.2, so that obviously contributes a bit towards the weight. I'm not 5 foot tall and 245lbs

R

Richyyevans

Awards
I'd recommend making this a full on cutting cycle to be honest.
^^^^
What do you suggest then? I don't want to drop strength I've worked hard on it this year

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Honestly dude, I'd have you run some Test e and some Npp or something. It's going to depend on diet though. You'll feel and look a lot better.

Reactions: Nac
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You don't have to drop strength. Just gradually cut calories and keep lifting heavy.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also pretty tall btw, 6ft.2, so that obviously contributes a bit towards the weight. I'm not 5 foot tall and 245lbs
It doesn't matter how tall you are. 22% fat is still 22% fat.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
22% bf is too high... Drop your body fat naturally to 15 then cycle. Anything over 20 your asking for trouble in the sides department. You should have no problem getting down naturally then use gear. Otherwise you'll still look like ****, you'll just be bigger. Put in the work and discipline first you won't be disappointed