Ripped 58

brandles

Awards
Anybody have any experience with Ripped 58 by bodyconscious uk? Looked all around but haven't found any reviews.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
If that's really oral tren stay the HELL AWAY!
But from what I gather it's actually 19-nor according to the description. If this is the case, I would rather buy an actual AAS from them instead of a prohormone. If that is 19Nor for example instead of tren, it's highly underdosed again from what I can gather, but MAYBE they are trying to use lower doses of each and make up for that using multiple compounds (3 in this case). Overall I'd stay away because they sell better products.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
If that's really oral tren stay the HELL AWAY!
But from what I gather it's actually 19-nor according to the description. If this is the case, I would rather buy an actual AAS from them instead of a prohormone. If that is 19Nor for example instead of tren, it's highly underdosed again from what I can gather, but MAYBE they are trying to use lower doses of each and make up for that using multiple compounds (3 in this case). Overall I'd stay away because they sell better products.
Just updated my post with some more info I could gather but not 100% certain want someone else to chime in

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It's dienedione, Halodrol, and Epistane. The Epistane and dienedione make sense to stack to together, kind of like Epi-Tren except that's usually with trendione. I'm not sure the Halodrol really adds a whole lot except more sides. I would start at 3 caps a day and maybe increase it to 4 if all goes well. I would also add 750-1000mg of TUDCA a day for liver protection.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody have any experience with Ripped 58 by bodyconscious uk? Looked all around but haven't found any reviews.
I've got experience with all three.

I put on 12 permanent pounds with pro-Dienolone for my first ever cycle. Ran 90mg but I think it was laced with methyl Tren, TBH.

That produxt is pro-Dien, H-Drol and Epistane together. 3 caps a day will be VERY strong and strength and mass will go way, way up. There probably isn't a dry AAS as strong as these three together tbh.

You'll need TUDCA, Arimidex (because dienolone increases estrogen indirectly), and at least two BP medicines while on and Clomid for PCT.

I recommend an ACE-II inhibitor & Nattokinase for heart health.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I put on 12 permanent pounds with pro-Dienolone for my first ever cycle. Ran 90mg but I think it was laced with methyl Tren, TBH.

That produxt is pro-Dien, H-Drol and Epistane together. 3 caps a day will be VERY strong and strength and mass will go way, way up. There probably isn't a dry AAS as strong as these three together tbh.

You'll need TUDCA, Arimidex (because dienolone increases estrogen indirectly), and at least two BP medicines while on and Clomid for PCT.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established

Sorry to high jack but what ACE-II inhibitor would you reccomend? And what sort of BP med?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to high jack but what ACE-II inhibitor would you reccomend? And what sort of BP med?
Telmisarten, Enalipril or Lisinopril. These are BP meds.

Nattokinase is also good for avoiding heart attacks and high BP. It prevents excessive thickening and blood clotting similar to Warfarin but it also has novel pathways.

Garlic extract is also pretty effective at higher doses. It's also really good for the immune system.

Vit K-2 to prevent plaque build-up in the pipes.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I take k-2 and garlic extract. Will look into nattokinase, the only BP mess I can get from my guy is propranolol would this suffice for a heavy cycle?... I'm in the U.K. And haven't been able to find many actual BP meds

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take k-2 and garlic extract. Will look into nattokinase, the only BP mess I can get from my guy is propranolol would this suffice for a heavy cycle?... I'm in the U.K. And haven't been able to find many actual BP meds
Yes, that is a beta blocker. I'd take it at night I guess. I also like Trimetazidine in lieu of the beta blocker.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
If you are going the beta blocker route, ask your Dr./guy if you can get metoprolol instead. Beta blockers are very effective at lowering bp and heart rate overall, but you want the metoprolol because it only acts on beta-1 receptors (basically just cardiac tissue) propranolol also acts on beta-2 (the same receptors clen acts on, except clen is an agonist, so this would be almost the opposite of that). I use metoprolol on all my cycles where BP could be an issue. And yes take it at night, 25-50mg is fine for most

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'll ask and see if he has thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 4
Anabolics 5
Supplement Logs 15
Supplements 21
mixedup Anabolics 82