near end of summer cycle...

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
this would be my third aas cycle. i'm not sure if i want to do an all out bulk or try and keep it pretty lean. i'm leaning towards an all out bulk since summer will be over soon anyways once i start the cyle.

was thinking:

600mg test e weeks
50mg drol going up to 100mg for the first 4-6 weeks

that much i know for sure. i was thinking if i use tren at 75mg eod it would help to keep the fat off in an all out bulk. anyone run tren and eq at the same time? i would run the tren for like the 6 weeks up until the last two weeks of the cycle. then was thinking running eq the entirety of the cycle.

either way i think i want to run tren, i've never used it before thats why the 75mg eod dose.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking if i use tren at 75mg eod it would help to keep the fat off in an all out bulk
I'm always a fan of tren, but it's pretty wishful thinking that you'll keep the fat off with it on an all-out bulk. It may have some fat-burning properties (I'm not completely convinced one way or another), but it's easy to swamp them with diet.

If you want to keep the fat off, run clen or perhaps give Melting Point a try.

-kwantam

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
I'm always a fan of tren, but it's pretty wishful thinking that you'll keep the fat off with it on an all-out bulk. It may have some fat-burning properties (I'm not completely convinced one way or another), but it's easy to swamp them with diet.

-kwantam

i know it wouldn't keep fat from coming on, but it would help a bit at least.

any thought on tren and eq? i found a source for bold prop and was thinking of giving that a try until all the terrible stories i've read about it.

bigman420

Awards
tren is good...haven't used eq...like test and drol though

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If you try the bold prop, keep us updated. I've read too many guys that have gotten "bold flu" or whatever.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established

-kwantam
The tren fat loss is highly individual. I lose fat like crazy on tren... Anadrol and Dbol are quite the opposite for me, they seem to make it easier for me to get fat than normal.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
The tren fat loss is highly individual. I lose fat like crazy on tren... Anadrol and Dbol are quite the opposite for me, they seem to make it easier for me to get fat than normal.
Lucky bastard :)

If tren did that to me I'd never come off...

-kwantam
(no, not really)