Chem Research PCT

dud3

Awards
Have been looking into where to get some liquid nolva but have seen many mixed reviews about multiple sites. Can anyone PM me a place they know is legit?

Thanks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Research is too risky to bother with. Go look for pharma grade.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The board sponsor here, PRE, is good to go.

Also, if you guys still believe ADC is selling you anything more than pretty labeled boxes and a medical stamp, then you're ignorant. I'm not saying some of the stuff coming from ADC isn't 100% legit, but the regulations/standards in India are not the same as the US

So find a reputable chem site and stick with them

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The board sponsor here, PRE, is good to go.

Also, if you guys still believe ADC is selling you anything more than pretty labeled boxes and a medical stamp, then you're ignorant. I'm not saying some of the stuff coming from ADC isn't 100% legit, but the regulations/standards in India are not the same as the US

So find a reputable chem site and stick with them
Xtane lowered my estro with bloodwork to prove it. Not saying that everyone will get good stuff from india, but so far I've been fine. I'll probably order from multiple sources in the future in case i ever do get bunk **** for some reason though.

dud3

Awards
Too risky in what way? Taking a serm is risky in general if you're not a cancer patient. There is risk regardless but that's why I'm on here asking around to see what the least risky options are based on users experience.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Too risky in what way? Taking a serm is risky in general if you're not a cancer patient. There is risk regardless but that's why I'm on here asking around to see what the least risky options are based on users experience.
Because they tend to have poor quality control and are generally hit or miss. Risky because you could be taking a bunk serm or ai; imagine relying on some "exemestane" after developing gyno symptoms to find out it was bunk and having to deal with gyno for life because you didnt get real exemestane in time

dud3

Awards
Yea I see your point. But to netflixnchill's point. The India stuff or another countries stuff might also have poor quality control. I took liquid nolva from a research chem site years ago and didn't seem to have any problems.