First cycle

Joefish

Awards
Hey bros
Starting my first cycle next week. Got some andro 1 and andro 4 on the way from steel supplements . Gonna take their product rested AF for the on cycle therapy and alpha AF for the pct. Do u guys think 2 Andros is too much for my first run. And do I take them both equally from beginning to end. Believe each bottle is 60 pills and you take 2 a day so itd b 30 days for both. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In to follow along. Are you posting pics and weight weekly?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do yourself a favor and do research before you go ordering stuff. Rested af is a sleep aid, not something for your organs and blood pressure, like a real cycle support. Their alpha af is just some ****ty wannabe "aromatize inhibitor." You need a real serm for pct like clomid. And a "test" cycle is when you inject testosterone.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do yourself a favor and do research before you go ordering stuff. Rested af is a sleep aid, not something for your organs and blood pressure, like a real cycle support. Their alpha af is just some ****ty wannabe "aromatize inhibitor." You need a real serm for pct like clomid. And a "test" cycle is when you inject testosterone.
Sh*t didn't even realize he said first test cycle. Lol. Maybe he just meant first real cycle

Joefish

Awards
I mean real cycle not test. I like the steel line as a beginner cause I'm a big fan of Robert frank 615 n he promotes their stuff so... I didn't buy the alpha af yet or the rested AF. I figured I'd go to gnc n c what they have being I'm new and need to learn it somewhere. Ya I'll post up.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get cel cycle assist or olympus labs ar1macare pro for on cycle. For post cycle, do some researching on places to buy pharma serms like clomid; India is specifically where I get mine from.

Joefish

Awards
There's been no discussion on the combo of andro 1 n 4 for my first run. Guessing it's fine.

Joefish

Awards
So when I get them do I start one and then add the other later or just bang em both out equally for the 4 weeks. That or I'm gonna do them both beginning to end I could get another bottle of each to get 8 total but I wonder if it's too long for a beginner. Here to learn thanx

Last edited:

Joefish

Awards
I mention that cause each bottle is only good for 30 days

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never ran 2step ph, so somebody else will have to chime in on that man

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So when I get them do I start one and then add the other later or just bang em both out equally for the 4 weeks. That or I'm gonna do them both beginning to end I could get another bottle of each to get 8 total but I wonder if it's too long for a beginner. Here to learn thanx
If you're 21 or over, it's a great beginner cycle. If you're not, then don't even mess with ph's yet. 8 weeks is perfect for this stack, providing you PCT with a SERM.

Joefish

Awards
I'm 36 so I'm good there. I've begun looking online for the Clomid haven't found anything.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked those up and they are overpriced for the dosage included. Check out the Olympus UK andros. You won't find better value and the quality is top.

http://olympusuk.com/

Plus you can use code: LABOR50 for 50% off until the 6th. If you have any questions you can pm me any time.

Chasingtails

Awards
Definitely not a problem to run for your first stack. To reiterate, you need to run for at least 6 weeks, but preferably 8. You NEED a SERM for PCT. Also, you need to make sure you're getting at least 300mgs a day of each of the andros. If you don't do any of those three things, you're likely not going to get much out of this cycle because the compounds themselves aren't very strong

Jglove

Awards
^ yes def try to get 300mg or more of each, personally dont think on cycle is necessary at all. Id get clomid for pct and that should be plenty. I recently got mine from enhanced chemicals, they shipped quick and everyone I have talked to says its gtg but I wont start my oct for another 3 weeks

Chasingtails

Awards
Yeah I just looked up Steel's andros and they are way overpriced and underdosed. At 65mgs per cap, you'll need at least 5 a day---which means an $80 bottle of each will last you about 13 days. So, to run each for the recommended 8 weeks (56ish days), you're dropping $800. That's freaking insane

In other words, go with Olympus at 50% off

Jglove

Awards
Hi-tech's superdrol wouldnt be a bad option, its 1 and 4 andro with some other good things, im on it now as my first cycle and it has been pretty good, strength is def up

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mean real cycle not test. I like the steel line as a beginner cause I'm a big fan of Robert frank 615 n he promotes their stuff so... I didn't buy the alpha af yet or the rested AF. I figured I'd go to gnc n c what they have being I'm new and need to learn it somewhere. Ya I'll post up.
You got ripped off dude, return that crap and buy from a company that doses proper.

Joseph2288

Awards
I've taken 1 and 4 ando before n I can tell u right off the bat your prob not gonna see much results if you dose under 700 mg a day combined from my personal experience you may be different so if you don't see much gains after 2 weeks I'd dose higher

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
everything written in that OP is HORRIBLE... bad products, worse supports, even worse/non existent pct... YIKES.

OP... 1/4 is a solid beginner cycle, but outside of knowing those two compounds (which judging by your posts you really dont even know much about them or how they work) you have ZERO actual useable knowledge.

You need to read up on what a cycle would look like (doses, lengths, timing, etc) and come back with a GOOD proposal for us to critique.

Beyond that, you need to know what supports you need and what youre going to use for pct (and WHY)... we can help tweak it but nobody is gonna lay it all out for you.