Potassium consumption w/ clen Overdose?
- 06-10-2005, 08:05 PM
- 06-12-2005, 03:08 AM
Originally Posted by Sea223
- 06-12-2005, 11:26 AM
06-12-2005, 02:34 PM
Yeah really-Originally Posted by jmh80
But, did you guys read Glen's thread when he OD'd on it.
I was wondering just in case. I think if we could find out the amount it may end up helping someone.
Dr. D had the specific post on it. I was curious as to the exact amount of potassium to help
slow you down.
Thanks for the replies-
06-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Potassium is a cardio depressant, I have no idea what dose would be required, but it would be best to say that mega-dosing it should suffice. In other words get some type of potassium chloride a salt substitute, and add it to your meals liberally.
06-12-2005, 03:15 PM
06-12-2005, 07:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Clever Mouse in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2011, 08:36 PM
- By nikegurl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2009, 01:42 AM
- By marshbomb in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-14-2007, 12:22 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2004, 04:19 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-13-2003, 02:40 AM