So I'm always seeing guys who take a lot of ****

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You can't out train or out juice a piss poor diet. Period. I see it a lot too, especially in the younger guys. Either under eating or just eating garbage.

Gear only amplifies what you eat. I've never ran high doses (nothing over 500mg) and have never ran more than 2 compounds at a time. There is no need unless you want to be the future Mr O.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Interesting read and I agree it's amazing what a great diet can do along with training. Did you find that after your incarceration you still made solid gains? I only ask because there's atleast one study floating about to suggest a prison environment causes a huge increase in testosterone. It makes sense from an adaptive standpoint. Also anecdotal reports of people training precisely the same on the outside and scratching their heads why they're not gaining nearly as well as they did in prison despite access to much higher quality food.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to add that I'm not necessarily concurring with not running more than one thing at the same time. While that may be your truth in what you've discovered thus far, I've learned that synergy works for lowering doses. That is when doing the right complimentary things. Ie. 1×1=3.
While also illiminating virtually any sides.
I'm not saying only one compound. Just no need to run 7 ie . 500mg test, 300mg deca and some dbol to start.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid.