"No trade with anyone who trades with NK" - tpotus

L

lokedog

Awards
So if that really happens, which means China, that would really be the start of an anabolic crunch...
Most of you guys are unfamiliar with the world of juice before China invaded us...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting... i dont think it would affect the PH pr SARMs brands i buy from for my research... but seeing as China makes a lot of rawz, i can see some scarcity issues.

And honestly, since US has exported most of its root manufacturing base to China over decades..., theres no way Trump would cut trade ties with PRC.

A lot more than anabolics would be affected if we did. Walmart might go down, prices on many goods would increase, until we source business to new countries or open domestic replacement factories... even then it will cost more.

L

lokedog

Awards
Oh yeah for sure- I second everything you say and it would impact even more than you mentioned.
But most def if ties to China was cut off, speaking solely of juice, we'd be ****ed. Even back before the net and guys in the state's got hip to China's deals (way before IP a decade or more- How many remember dealing with him? Lol) I'd would say 90% of Mexico's sh*t came from Chinese powder.
It used to be a much harsher world. In my 20s I was always accused of juicing , which pissed me off severely because I would've luvvvved to! But I couldn't find **** and most the people who did had been on mexi trips.
I remember sending off funds from a source out of a muscle rag and of course never receiving jack sh*t.

S

solidwon

Awards
"No trade with anyone who trades with NK" - tpotus

The man speaks before he thinks clearly. Also, it's worth noting, he doesn't seem to do anything that impacts his own business dealings. This would clearly not work for him.