T3, why some say yes it's awesome and some say don't touch it ?

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Not unusual to see weight gain with anabolics + T3. This idea that T3 is strictly catabolic is nonsense. It speeds up the processes in the body slightly, meaning if you compensate and eat more (which is very easy to do with T3), you experience rapid muscle growth.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Not unusual to see weight gain with anabolics + T3. This idea that T3 is strictly catabolic is nonsense. It speeds up the processes in the body slightly, meaning if you compensate and eat more (which is very easy to do with T3), you experience rapid muscle growth.
    Right and why a lot of guys will throw in 12.5-25mcg doses in the off season and spikes growth. Usually paired with a much larger than normal spike in cals to cover. Add insulin and now that's a party
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Not unusual to see weight gain with anabolics + T3. This idea that T3 is strictly catabolic is nonsense. It speeds up the processes in the body slightly, meaning if you compensate and eat more (which is very easy to do with T3), you experience rapid muscle growth.
    I see... and yes the hunger is painful man... and bold not helping like I really am struggling to stay in deficit.
    also I'm leaning everywhere but fukkin mid section

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    oh no def not fat gain .
    but I'm getting slightly leaner .
    I'm running anavar test bold 11kt.
    I thought id be dropping fat quick, I have been on it for 12 days I think
    You might be gaining scale weight, but if you are truly in a deficit, you have been losing fat. You also have been gaining water, glycogen and some muscle, so that would account for your overall weight gain.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    You might be gaining scale weight, but if you are truly in a deficit, you have been losing fat. You also have been gaining water, glycogen and some muscle, so that would account for your overall weight gain.
    I think u r right .
    that mid section just won't decrease it's annoying
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    I see... and yes the hunger is painful man... and bold not helping like I really am struggling to stay in deficit.
    also I'm leaning everywhere but fukkin mid section
    I get hunger bad from 30 mg mk677 which is now day 60 on it for me, i have been off t3 for around 8 weeks now and been using super nova with it and have remained lean in the mid section.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I get hunger bad from 30 mg mk677 which is now day 60 on it for me, i have been off t3 for around 8 weeks now and been using super nova with it and have remained lean in the mid section.
    when u were on t3 bro how long it took u before u saw big drop in fat?
    I'm almost 2 weeks in

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    when u were on t3 bro how long it took u before u saw big drop in fat?
    I'm almost 2 weeks in
    After week 3, i noticed it worked well over time combined with my PSMF diet.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    After week 3, i noticed it worked well over time combined with my PSMF diet.
    oh ok so 2 weeks too early to judge perfect thank u

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    oh ok so 2 weeks too early to judge perfect thank u
    It depends on what you are running with it and how aggressive your diet is as well and whether or not you were already deficient in it to begin with.

    Some get results and can "notice" its presence within the first 2-5hrs after taking it (that'd be myself). Others need to take it 2-3 weeks to really tell what's going on. So many other factors play into this, i.e. what androgens and how much, diet, cardio, training routine, supplements, whether or not you are taking something the inhibits T4-T3 production or T4 production (Growth Hormone), and whether you are taking other fat burners such as Clen or Ephedrine.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    It depends on what you are running with it and how aggressive your diet is as well and whether or not you were already deficient in it to begin with.

    Some get results and can "notice" its presence within the first 2-5hrs after taking it (that'd be myself). Others need to take it 2-3 weeks to really tell what's going on. So many other factors play into this, i.e. what androgens and how much, diet, cardio, training routine, supplements, whether or not you are taking something the inhibits T4-T3 production or T4 production (Growth Hormone), and whether you are taking other fat burners such as Clen or Ephedrine.
    well I'm only running test/bold transdermal anavar and 11kt transdermal
    kings guard by olympus labs
    tudca
    Hawthorne berry
    Telmisartan
    that's pretty much
    cardio 20 mins per day
    diet up and down due to insane hunger

  12. one thing to note
    muscles looking slightly flat, normally on cycle I look juiced up
    no strength gainz from AAS cycle
    I actually feel weaker

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    one thing to note
    muscles looking slightly flat, normally on cycle I look juiced up
    no strength gainz from AAS cycle
    I actually feel weaker
    Drink more water and make sure to load with supplements like Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, & Potassium. Don't over do K though. It's normal to flatten out on T3 if you don't increase the food & water with it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Drink more water and make sure to load with supplements like Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, & Potassium. Don't over do K though. It's normal to flatten out on T3 if you don't increase the food & water with it.
    hmm ok but I shouldn't take potassium with telmisartan?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    hmm ok but I shouldn't take potassium with telmisartan?
    Sure. Just remember 1 potassium pill has 99mg in it, whereas 1 large baked potato has over a gram of potassium.

    Do you avoid potatoes while on Telmisartan?

    J/k just don't get stupid with it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Sure. Just remember 1 potassium pill has 99mg in it, whereas 1 large baked potato has over a gram of potassium.

    Do you avoid potatoes while on Telmisartan?

    J/k just don't get stupid with it.
    lmao , got it bro
    what dosages u recommend ?

  17. thanks to everyone for help.
    so I pulled the plug on T3 it's not for me as I'm tired of looking flat ,eating alot ( kind of messing up my diet)
    last cycle about same time I was way leaner .
    but it was a good try, the hunger just unnecessary .
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:54 PM
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 11:29 PM
  3. Drink Milk. Lose Weight? Some Say Yes
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:56 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 08:46 AM
Log in
Log in