Best SARM for a cutting

dreamcrusher

Awards
Looking for a SARM for some lean, dry gains. Cutting at the moment but need something to really get me peeled.

I've ran Osta and Epi on separate occasions, but did not get the leanness I was looking for. Definitely gained muscle on both but like I said, going after that shredded look.

Any suggestions?

Absent1

Awards
You could check out PRE in the Peptide/Research Companies sub forum. It is a new compound, but supposedly S23 is exactly what you are looking for and they've got it. I see you also bumped a previous thread of yours, looking for RAD, which they sell as well.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You could check out PRE in the Peptide/Research Companies sub forum. It is a new compound, but supposedly S23 is exactly what you are looking for and they've got it. I see you also bumped a previous thread of yours, looking for RAD, which they sell as well.
^^^^^^^This right here. S23 is the way to go and PRE quality is the best.

PRE

PRE

Board Sponsor
Awards
We carry both the products mentioned above. But these are for Research Use Only, they should not be consumed by you, or any other human. So as long as these are for Research Use on a test subject, you're able to buy! But if these are for yourself like you mentioned in the initial post, we would not be legally able to sell under those premises

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We carry both the products mentioned above. But these are for Research Use Only, they should not be consumed by you, or any other human. So as long as these are for Research Use on a test subject, you're able to buy! But if these are for yourself like you mentioned in the initial post, we would not be legally able to sell under those premises
Good point sorry I missed that PRE

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could lend the OP my fat lazy octopus Harry. He's such a couch potato and a filthy mouthed bastard... if you can deal with him, I'll ship him to you.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I could lend the OP my fat lazy octopus Harry. He's such a couch potato and a filthy mouthed bastard... if you can deal with him, I'll ship him to you.
I may be getting a new monkeyratasaurus as well. So you could have Mike IV, when I get Mike V, if you dont like Harry Octopus

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PRE's S4 is potent as ****, coming from multiple test subject's results.

I can't comment on their S23 yet, but I did just order quite a few bottles during their sale. So I'll let y'all know how my test subject responds during my research

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any coupon codes? Need it for my research

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for a SARM for some lean, dry gains. Cutting at the moment but need something to really get me peeled.

I've ran Osta and Epi on separate occasions, but did not get the leanness I was looking for. Definitely gained muscle on both but like I said, going after that shredded look.

Any suggestions?
Anymore information on it? Any reviews/logs?

Always curious!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There are a ton of logs on here for different SARMS being run right now

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run your test subject with a caloric deficit and a variance of compounds to elicit the desired outcome. The comparisons of S4 being the younger and weaker brother to S23 is clear, so lower doses of S23 would be quite one side of the argument towards shredding in a deficit while retaining muscle. In fact further reading provides us with declaratives such as increases LBM and reducing fat weight; estrogen; and prostate additionally.

It would most certainly be a compliment to a test base. Given a board sponsor is offering an sale on S23 at $39.95 and YATES10 adds an additional 10 percent off, that brings this down to $45 shipped to your lab. If your subject has a lower level of T3, it might also be interesting to see how it behaves with a proper dose of T3. There would be little concern for catabolism given a test base, and the muscle protective properties of S23.

All around that would make for a fabulous research study.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Run your test subject with a caloric deficit and a variance of compounds to elicit the desired outcome. The comparisons of S4 being the younger and weaker brother to S23 is clear, so lower doses of S23 would be quite one side of the argument towards shredding in a deficit while retaining muscle. In fact further reading provides us with declaratives such as increases LBM and reducing fat weight; estrogen; and prostate additionally.

It would most certainly be a compliment to a test base. Given a board sponsor is offering an sale on S23 at $39.95 and YATES10 adds an additional 10 percent off, that brings this down to $45 shipped to your lab. If your subject has a lower level of T3, it might also be interesting to see how it behaves with a proper dose of T3. There would be little concern for catabolism given a test base, and the muscle protective properties of S23.

Great point justhere4comm

PRE

PRE

Board Sponsor
Awards
We currently have a Labor Day sale going on, please check our sub-forum for details as we are not allowed to illicit direct sales through the main anabolic forum.

Also, the Yates10 discount code has been corrected. S23 is already discounted for the intro-sale, therefore no other discounts can be combined with it. (I believe only 1 person was able to use the loophole, which is okay!)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We currently have a Labor Day sale going on, please check our sub-forum for details as we are not allowed to illicit direct sales through the main anabolic forum.

Also, the Yates10 discount code has been corrected. S23 is already discounted for the intro-sale, therefore no other discounts can be combined with it. (I believe only 1 person was able to use the loophole, which is okay!)
Their stuff has been g2g for research purposes.

dreamcrusher

Awards

I wonder if my specimen received some Epi, would that suffice as a test base?

And how long should the specimen be ran on S23 for? Haven't seen too much info about it on here.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if my specimen received some Epi, would that suffice as a test base?

And how long should the specimen be ran on S23 for? Haven't seen too much info about it on here.
They will be having some logs go up very soon on it

dreamcrusher

Awards
I've tried Sustain Alpha before as a test base. Any thing more powerful out there?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long u think s23 can be used for. Don't want to over dose my test subjects lol

sespress

Awards
Any ideas on suppression from it? Even with S4 or worse like LGD? Wondering if it could be taken in low doses as a bridge instead of osta. And if so could TD DHEA be used to keep up energy levels?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4-Andro has been used in the past when paired up with 1-Andro' lethargy so.