11 weeks on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Been on 11 weeks of test e varying from 900mg to 300mg mostly been at 600mg.
Ran tbol first 6 weeks and got good strength gains.
Added tren ace 125mg eod and coming up to 4ish weeks on it. Haven't noticed ****. Maybe some insomnia, but no taste, No cough, no strength gains but no loss of gains and no added cut. Guessing severely underdosed/bunk.

Also have had weird feeling in arms from delt injections. Feels like oil in there and get like cramps if I hold a position too long and feel like a surge when straightening my arm.

Any advice on what to do here for either of these issues? Thanks

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Never had problems with integrity , did you get it from them directly or resale? Ether way crack open a new vial and see if it helps I'm sure you're probably on the second one by now but I would try that if by 3rd pin not feeling much I'd drop it and look for something else to add in or just ride the rest of the run out without it

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Never had problems with integrity , did you get it from them directly or resale? Ether way crack open a new vial and see if it helps I'm sure you're probably on the second one by now but I would try that if by 3rd pin not feeling much I'd drop it and look for something else to add in or just ride the rest of the run out without it
Thanks for the response. I bought it resale from a well-known person on here who had to order it from integ. Yeah I'm on the second one right now. Should I do ed pins and see if that makes a difference?

btur2915

Awards
i know ppl that have used integ for years and never had an issue.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea IL hasn't been around for 2 years lol, but either way I know for a fact their stuff isn't even the slightest under dosed or bunk.

I have a log up here somewhere, and they're all I use when it comes to AAS.

Not sure who the reseller is but that's the only explanation I can think of

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
This is the first I've heard of someone not being satisfied with any of their stuff.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the first I've heard of someone not being satisfied with any of their stuff.
I agree, they're on multiple boards and I have yet to see someone complain of potency

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the second post I've seen about their tren being bunk in the past couple weeks.... Have no idea where that thread is but I know Brandinooooo responded to that thread. The guy said the oil was clear as well which tren is usually darker due to how its processed.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
This is the second post I've seen about their tren being bunk in the past couple weeks.... Have no idea where that thread is but I know Brandinooooo responded to that thread. The guy said the oil was clear as well which tren is usually darker due to how its processed.
Mine is still yellow which is consistent with tren color I'm just not feeling it or having any sides. Is it possible my receptors are that saturated from test e that once they're deregulated it'll hit me like a bus?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is still yellow which is consistent with tren color I'm just not feeling it or having any sides. Is it possible my receptors are that saturated from test e that once they're deregulated it'll hit me like a bus?
I don't think so, what are your doses now? When you drop test e doses it wont take long for the amount of test in your system to drop substantially. Maybe a week

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so, what are your doses now? When you drop test e doses it wont take long for the amount of test in your system to drop substantially. Maybe a week
So I've been on 300mg (1mL) ew of test for coming up to two weeks now. Was at 600mg before that. And tren is still 125mg (1mL) eod. They were also sealed vials and are consistent with other pics I've seen so I'm at a loss

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I say take the loss and toss them , you never know , something coulda gone unintentionally wrong or something .

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've been on 300mg (1mL) ew of test for coming up to two weeks now. Was at 600mg before that. And tren is still 125mg (1mL) eod. They were also sealed vials and are consistent with other pics I've seen so I'm at a loss
Somethings either wrong with your gear or something else at play why your not responding. I don't know anything about integrity labs so I can't comment on quality possibilities.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Somethings either wrong with your gear or something else at play why your not responding. I don't know anything about integrity labs so I can't comment on quality possibilities.
What do you mean by something else at play? Is there any chemical reason why I just wouldn't respond?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean by something else at play? Is there any chemical reason why I just wouldn't respond?
I mean everybody reacts different to certain compounds. But in my experience real tren doesn't have that effect. It hits everybody, usually the sides being what varies from person to person. For me the sides are too much but no doubt it works incredibly. In my experience I hav3 never met a "non responder" to tren. Anyone who has experience with it knows it is the king

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'm missing something, but netflix posted a pic of "Integrity" whereas OP's vials say "Integra".

I'm assuming these are not one and the same source?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm missing something, but netflix posted a pic of "Integrity" whereas OP's vials say "Integra".

I'm assuming these are not one and the same source?
They are ... He shortened it ... Common sense people

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Is integrity labs the company with the transdermal test/tren combo? And yeah that vial is a very light yellow.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Is integrity labs the company with the transdermal test/tren combo? And yeah that vial is a very light yellow.
Trying my third vial. Seemed to have some powdery look more than the others but we will see in a few days

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure to get it back into solution if there are crystals in it. Crystals mean you're injecting less of the compound

Status
Not open for further replies.