gyno? estrogen? PCT? question

Mad17

Awards
im in day 18 on ostarine.
1) My question is if it is normal to have a strangs feeling in the man titts ? maby its just in my head but i have to ask.

I normaly have big bags (puffy) around the nippel, but now that im on ostarine its more often smaler and harder, it changes thru the day, but when my mind on it then it also feels strange.
Never taken roids or sarms befor. its not itchy yet or any big pain but i cant get i out of my mind :-(
Not sure if its any gyno or if its all in my head.

2) How is the stages of gyno and the timeline from first symtons until its a fully gyno ?

3) When should you stop ostarine and start PCT

Mad17

Awards
yes i have a nolvadex for pct. if thats a AI

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hahahah, do more research next time; nolvadex is a serm not an aromatize inhibitor. I wouldn't mess with anything, it sounds like you're just being paranoid. If you do start experiencing real symptoms like itchiness, pain, lumps, or abnormal puffiness, then I'd recommend getting some bloodwork done. I'd order some exemestane to keep on hand for future cycles. If you do start experiencing real gyno issues, you could run some nolva to prevent it from getting worse, and order exemestane in the meantime. Hopefully your nolva is legit lol.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Nipples do weird things on cycle. It doesn't always mean anything.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nipples do weird things on cycle. It doesn't always mean anything.
This 1000%

I've had sensitive, itchy, sometimes painful nips for months on end.

You'll know actual gyno when it happens.

Osta gave me sensitivity too, so ran a low dose AI for the second half of the cycle and it cleared up. And seemed to improve cycle all together.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you're not clear on what an AI is. Aromatase Inhibitor (anti-estrogen). Now go do some googlin'

Mad17

Awards
thanks for the fast awnser, now i feel better :) now im pretty sure its just in my minde, but it was nice to get som info from experienced people.
i will do some google an AI (don a ton on ostarin and samrs but there its only info about nolva and clomid)
and don a ton on gyne, and thats proble the reason for paranoid

Mad17

Awards
weirdest things.
feeling did not go away so I thought that it might be a chance it was a problem with high estrogen (although I do not have any symptoms for this either without the feeling in my chest).

I decided yesterday to lower from 20mg to 10mg and hoped for a change in a few days.
But the strange thing is that the same day as I lowered the dose, the strange feeling disappeared :-O

Was this random? or dose it take so little time before the effect start.
I think that this was strange

so now I have no idea what caused the strange feling in the chest :p

When I check my log, I see that 2 days after I increased from 10mg to 20mg, that strange feeling began in my chest

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
weirdest things.
feeling did not go away so I thought that it might be a chance it was a problem with high estrogen (although I do not have any symptoms for this either without the feeling in my chest).

I decided yesterday to lower from 20mg to 10mg and hoped for a change in a few days.
But the strange thing is that the same day as I lowered the dose, the strange feeling disappeared :-O

Was this random? or dose it take so little time before the effect start.
I think that this was strange

so now I have no idea what caused the strange feling in the chest :p

When I check my log, I see that 2 days after I increased from 10mg to 20mg, that strange feeling began in my chest
Hormonal changes/fluctuations is what caused the nipple sensitivity.

Increasing/decreasing the dose of the active that is causing said change will have an overall effect on hormone levels. The effect is not usually felt immediately though, and immediate perceived changes should just be chalked up to coincidence until other symptoms begin to develop.

These guys have you covered, but just to reiterate and/or add some reassurance.....As was mentioned, have an AI and SERM on hand and just keep paying attention. You'll know if it's early-onset gyno when you have a small lump forming behind (not necessarily directly) one or both of your nipples. If you push on your nipple and the tissue behind it hurts, this can also be a symptom of what may be in store. Transient nipple sensitivty or dilation is just that, without any other symptoms.

Mad17

Awards
tanks for the awnser :) nolvadex is at hand and a Ai is on the way.
thanks agien for the good awnser, it realy helps

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SHOULD I BE WORRIED!?

6 weeks into an Ostarine cycle and I have a very very very small amount of discharge from my nipples only when I really pinch them. They do not hurt, itch, and I have no lumps.

Should I continue my cycle or just add Exemistane when I have on hand

Mad17

Awards
For meg it was nothing. Only hormons changes or somthing but NO gyno.

It sound like you have the same problem that i experienst.

Im still On cycle and have No more symptoms.

Ps. Im now at 30mg a Day.

Eight

Eight

Awards
SHOULD I BE WORRIED!?
No. But you should probably do something.

Ideally get your prolactin levels checked (blood test) and maybe run some SNS Inhibit-P or similar.

I didn't get discharge with ostarine, but have had high P with it.

Mad17

Awards
2 days later and am pretty sure i got gyno :-O
got a lump like a bean under the nippel and are sensitiv, and more puffy then normal.
but only on the right side.

feels like its the high dose that couse thise, when i whent down to 10mg it went away last time.

i just started the nolva.
put sould i finish the last 10 days of ostarine ? go down to 15mg or 10mg ? while im jusing nolvadex?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
2 days later and am pretty sure i got gyno :-O
got a lump like a bean under the nippel and are sensitiv, and more puffy then normal.
but only on the right side.

feels like its the high dose that couse thise, when i whent down to 10mg it went away last time.

i just started the nolva.
put sould i finish the last 10 days of ostarine ? go down to 15mg or 10mg ? while im jusing nolvadex?
If it were me, I'd finish out the last 10 days and train as hard as I can. The Nolva should have you covered at 10mg ED.

What are your PCT plans? I'd just continue on 10mg of Nolva ED for a 4 week PCT (after the remaining 10 days of cycle).

What AI did you pick up? If you picked up Exemestane (Aromasin), I'd add that into you PCT regimen at 6.25mg Mon/Wed/Fri (or Sat). I'd also run it for a week or two past your SERM at 6.25mg 2x per week. This low dose should hopefully keep you estrogen levels on the lower side of the healthy range, which should help with the lump, as well as help to boost your Test levels.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I wouldn't suggest 30mg of Ostarine to anybody. From my experience, ~ 20mg ED is the maximum dose that should be taken. Once you get near or go beyond this dose, the negative sides will start to outweigh the positive attributes of the drug. I've used Ostarine a bunch of times now and 25mg was no more effective than 20mg as far as muscle building, but did lower my libido more so than did 20 or 15.

Ostarine isn't a great mass builder, so there's no reason to mega-dose this stuff and try and use it to gain like you would on a powerful anabolic steroid. Doses of 30,40,50 mg of this drug are just asking for trouble, in my opinion.

Reactions: Nac
jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
SHOULD I BE WORRIED!?

6 weeks into an Ostarine cycle and I have a very very very small amount of discharge from my nipples only when I really pinch them. They do not hurt, itch, and I have no lumps.

Should I continue my cycle or just add Exemistane when I have on hand
Why are you even pinching your nipples dude

Mad17

Awards
Toren
diddent get the AI becouse EA's eu shop was shut down. and becuse it went away when i lower the dose last time from 20mg to 10mg it went away. therfor i diddent think i neede it, (diddent think it wass estrogen related)

you think 10mg of nolvadex is okey ? not to start with 20 for 2 week and then 10 for 2 week ? (just took around 20mg)

Then i will go down on the ostarine, i have EA¨s capsul on 10mg and redatornutrition 15mg tabs.
should i go to 15mg or 10mg ?
i agree about the 30mg is to mutch, in the approx. 8 days I have increased to 30, I have not felt a difference in strength and such.

Im not sure how to get the bloods test. i live in norway and dont know soo mutch about thise things,

never taken any steroids or sarms before thise cycle, ( im 30years old)

sorry for my bad writing

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are you even pinching your nipples dude
I'm just paranoid, I started Exemistane 12.5 ED a few hours before bed. No other signs or symptoms as of right now.

But I get it, no more playing with myself

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
diddent get the AI becouse EA's eu shop was shut down. and becuse it went away when i lower the dose last time from 20mg to 10mg it went away. therfor i diddent think i neede it, (diddent think it wass estrogen related)

you think 10mg of nolvadex is okey ? not to start with 20 for 2 week and then 10 for 2 week ? (just took around 20mg)

Then i will go down on the ostarine, i have EA¨s capsul on 10mg and redatornutrition 15mg tabs.
should i go to 15mg or 10mg ?
i agree about the 30mg is to mutch, in the approx. 8 days I have increased to 30, I have not felt a difference in strength and such.

Im not sure how to get the bloods test. i live in norway and dont know soo mutch about thise things,

never taken any steroids or sarms before thise cycle, ( im 30years old)

sorry for my bad writing
You should always have an AI and SERM on hand before you cycle. Always better safe than sorry...

If you can't get a legit medical-grade AI, atleast order yourself some SNS Inhibit-E. I've never personally used the new formula (the old formula w/ ATD was great) but some members here swear by it. booneman77 can probably direct you where to get it in your country, if you are unsure.

You can stay at 20mg for a few days or even the first week, if you like. You should start to see some changes in the lump within the first week. I would switch to 10mg ED thereafter so you have enough for PCT and a bit leftover as a just-in-case measure. Trust me on this...

I would personally drop down to 20mg (Ostarine). Honestly though, 25 would even be better than 30mg. Basically one of each tab for the remaining 10 days. The lump should not get any worse during this time because of the Nolva.

I'm not sure of things in your country regarding bloodwork. There may be some affordable private clinics in your area that will do some basic testing on things like TT, FT, E, SHBG, Prolactin, Liver values, cholestrol, etc. Getting these things done privately can sometimes be very expensive though. That would mean an appointment with your family doctor to try and get some bloodwork done for free. This may present problems in and of itself. I am not sure on the rules in your country. Bloodwork will tell you how your body is currently doing, and then after your PCT (2+ months), it can tell you how you recovered. Safe cycling does involve atleast anual bloodwork.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck. Keep us updated on how things are going.

Also, your english is just fine, no aplogies necessary. Your english is certainly better than my norwegian.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You should always have an AI and SERM on hand before you cycle. Always better safe than sorry...

If you can't get a legit medical-grade AI, atleast order yourself some SNS Inhibit-E. I've never personally used the new formula (the old formula w/ ATD was great) but some members here swear by it. booneman77 can probably direct you where to get it in your country, if you are unsure.

You can stay at 20mg for a few days or even the first week, if you like. You should start to see some changes in the lump within the first week. I would switch to 10mg ED thereafter so you have enough for PCT and a bit leftover as a just-in-case measure. Trust me on this...

I would personally drop down to 20mg (Ostarine). Honestly though, 25 would even be better than 30mg. Basically one of each tab for the remaining 10 days. The lump should not get any worse during this time because of the Nolva.

I'm not sure of things in your country regarding bloodwork. There may be some affordable private clinics in your area that will do some basic testing on things like TT, FT, E, SHBG, Prolactin, Liver values, cholestrol, etc. Getting these things done privately can sometimes be very expensive though. That would mean an appointment with your family doctor to try and get some bloodwork done for free. This may present problems in and of itself. I am not sure on the rules in your country. Bloodwork will tell you how your body is currently doing, and then after your PCT (2+ months), it can tell you how you recovered. Safe cycling does involve atleast anual bloodwork.
predator has inhibit e if you need it. Also, many of the board sponsors will ship international and may end up cheaper if ou have other things you need/want to order.

IIRC bloodwork in norway is actually extremely difficult to get (expensive and super privatized or regulated i believe)... really tough situation.

I also agree to drop the osta down... 30 is just way too much and wont have a measurably better effect than 20mg+ from everything i've seen. Frankly, I think osta is just not worth it as I've personally experienced, and seen quite a few others now, worse sides than something much stronger and none of the benefits. Really an overhyped product IMO.

Mad17

Awards
Hi,
Update.

I think i have had gyno stuck from my puberty, and thats the reason for getting it so fast on ostarine.
i have therfor desided to get surgery.
my plan is to get surgery in maybe 3-4 weeks,
i am now on day 12 of the pct but have been on nolvadex 17days since.

i guess that i finish 4 weeks on pct then i stop so my body would be ready for surgery

Mad17

Awards
Hi,
Update.

I think i have had gyno stuck from my puberty, and thats the reason for getting it so fast on ostarine.
i have therfor desided to get surgery.
my plan is to get surgery in maybe 3-4 weeks,
i am now on day 12 of the pct but have been on nolvadex 17days since.

i guess that i finish 4 weeks on pct then i stop so my body would be ready for surgery

OstaCrisis

Awards
So I'm also having gyno issues after using osta. I'm currently on day nine of pct using 20 mg clomid and while it's helping with my suppression it's not helping with the gyno. Should I just add an ai and use it every other day? Which one should I use and at what dosage? Like I said I'm not suppressed all that much, but the gyno just won't go away.

Last edited:

Mad17

Awards
Did you have puperty gyno or gyno before the osta cykle?

Guess you need an ai. But im no expert

Just read this tread. Think all you nede to know would be here

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I'm also having gyno issues after using osta. I'm currently on day nine of pct using 20 mg clomid and while it's helping with my suppression it's not helping with the gyno. Should I just add an ai and use it every other day? Which one should I use and at what dosage? Like I said I'm not suppressed all that much, but the gyno just won't go away.
Yes get your hands on some pharm grade aromasin and run it at 12.5 ED and reduce to 6.25 once the gyno goes down a bit