First test e cycle.

Sm1997

Awards
Hello everyone, my name is Sam and this is my very first post in this forum. I've been reading and learning about steroids for more than a year now and I came up with this plan: test e 500 mg weekly for 12 weeks, HCG 250 iu X2 weekly until the end of the cycle and Arimidex 0.5 mg eod and for pct nolva 20/20/20/20 ed and clomid 100/50/20/20 ed and I would change the amount of the arimidex and the pct in relation with the results. Blood work and heart screen done two weeks ago and and will be doing them again 7 weeks in cycle and again 1 month after pct. Will be checking the BP ed and eating only healthy foods. There is one last problem: I know everyone is different and everyone reacts in different ways and the best we can do is to take all the precaution possible but some people say that even a cycle like the above can destroy one's life, leading you to be on trt for the rest of your life or giving you heart related problems or giving you prostate cancer. What do you personally think, can a cycle like the above destroy your life? What happens if you end up on trt? Will that short your natural life span?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How old are you because by your question at the end im assuming your a teenager

Sm1997

Awards
How old are you because by your question at the end im assuming your a teenager
I'm 21 in three months but please keep in mind that I'm of south East Asian heritage and people from there stop growing pretty quickly. Both my parents are 5'4 while I'm 5'10 and have been at this height for more than a year now and beard, public hair and chest hair are already fully grown. All of my cousins are not any taller than 5'8-5'10.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What does your height have to do with anything. Your hormones at are at a high point in your life and your still developing, you really should wait and not so much of your age but because of your knowledge. The questions you asked at the end of your post show you really don't know much at all about steroids and hormones. You should spend some time researching.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Look around this forum but also spend some time on Google understanding how hormones work too.

Sm1997

Awards
Look around this forum but also spend some time on Google understanding how hormones work too.
I've been reading about steroids and hormones for more than a year now and I probably spent more than 100 hours by reading, signing up to forums and posting asking questions. I knew the main male hormones were testosterone, estrogen and androgen for this case. As I said I already got the blood test showing my testosterone and estrogen levels pre cycle and I was going to make sure that the estrogen and the androgen levels were going to be the same during the cycle with the help of arimidex and a clean diet. I know I might end up on trt after this cycle because my hpta might not be fully delevoped so I quoted about my height and the hair as they might prove that I might be fully developed already. My main question was, could Testosterone Enanthate lead to problems like the heart related ones or prostate cancer over time even if that person was taking only 100 mg every 10 days or so for the rest of his life alongside medications like Arimidex and Finasteride?