Lgd first cycle

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i would like to start a cycle with lgd. This is my first cycle ever, and i would do it perfect.
I'm 23, 205lb and tall 6.2 feet, i've started 4 years ago from 132lb but I'm only 1-2 years old that I train hard.
Now i'm at 3800 kcal and i want bump at 4200 within the next month (last year i was 3800/4000) 630/210/93gr
My idea:
-Lgd olympus labs (4/4/4/8/8/12/12) or different?
-El1minate olympus labs (only in cycle or also on pct?)
-Sup3r pct olympus labs
-Clomid (40/40/20/20??)
Is this cycle safe and ok? (My biggest fear is for my balls)
Now i'm training in push/pull (abab) with cardio hiit 3 day per week
Thanks to everyone for the answer and sorry for the english but i'm italian

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Start on 8 of LGD, and go to 12 after 2-3 weeks.
Your PCT looks good. Clomid usually comes in 50mg tabs though.

If your balls really are your main concern then take 5-10mg taurine and some royal jelly daily during your cycle

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Start on 8 of LGD, and go to 12 after 2-3 weeks.
Your PCT looks good. Clomid usually comes in 50mg tabs though.

If your balls really are your main concern then take 5-10mg taurine and some royal jelly daily during your cycle
Ok thank you.
El1minate from the first week or 3rd week?

Eight

Eight

Awards
What's the Elim1nate for? I wouldn't trust it as an AI, but I love the combination of ostarine and Elim1nate for leaning out.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
What's the Elim1nate for? I wouldn't trust it as an AI, but I love the combination of ostarine and Elim1nate for leaning out.
I read on the sarm guide Elim1nate on cycle, i don't know why

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
It is just arimistane. Not very good at blocking oestrogen, but has a mild diuretic and anti-cortisol action.

Not really that useful on cycle. If you are worried about oestrogen then have some exemestane on standby

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
No ai needed on cycle with LGD. In fact I would highly suggest not running one on cycle. Always good to have especially in PCT but don't run unless you get sides. Since you are suppressing natural test, and nothing is aromatizing to estrogen, then you will already have low estrogen. Taking an AI with already low estrogen will have you super dry. You don't want to crash your estrogen completely, you will feel terrible. On LGD you will most likely have a dull ache for a couple of days in balls from them slightly shrinking. Wasn't a big deal for me. subsided at the end of week one and was never worse than mildly uncomfortable. You will most likely start feeling lethargy from suppression around week 4. All my pre cycle research showed this, as well as personal experience. It will creep up slowly so you won't really notice it at first, but you'll likely notice yourself being lazy around 4-5 weeks. Adding Epi andro helped me with this but didn't completely eliminate it. It's not so bad just be prepared. The higher the dose, the higher the suppression as well so if you aren't running a base it's something to think about. Sounds like you've got it all worked out though. Good luck. If you went from the 130s into the 200s natural then it sounds like you know how to eat and train. You should gain well from LGD. In my opinion it's an excellent compound in terms of gains/sides.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
No ai needed on cycle with LGD. In fact I would highly suggest not running one on cycle. Always good to have especially in PCT but don't run unless you get sides. Since you are suppressing natural test, and nothing is aromatizing to estrogen, then you will already have low estrogen. Taking an AI with already low estrogen will have you super dry. You don't want to crash your estrogen completely, you will feel terrible. On LGD you will most likely have a dull ache for a couple of days in balls from them slightly shrinking. Wasn't a big deal for me. subsided at the end of week one and was never worse than mildly uncomfortable. You will most likely start feeling lethargy from suppression around week 4. All my pre cycle research showed this, as well as personal experience. It will creep up slowly so you won't really notice it at first, but you'll likely notice yourself being lazy around 4-5 weeks. Adding Epi andro helped me with this but didn't completely eliminate it. It's not so bad just be prepared. The higher the dose, the higher the suppression as well so if you aren't running a base it's something to think about. Sounds like you've got it all worked out though. Good luck. If you went from the 130s into the 200s natural then it sounds like you know how to eat and train. You should gain well from LGD. In my opinion it's an excellent compound in terms of gains/sides.
Thank you very much for the answer, "super dhea" is ok on cycle? Or I have to buy epi andro?

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
I don't think super dhea would help much. To be honest epi andro wasn't the best choice because it doesn't aromatize to estrogen. Most of the lethargy and negative sides of lgd come from super low estrogen and even low dht. Epi solves the dht side of that but I think the low e is worse. I believe 4 andro would be best bet aside from running test. I ran epi andro because I had some. It did help but I think a combo of epi andro/4andro would be good. I haven't ran that combo so I'm speaking strictly from assumption but that's what I'm gonna run next time.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
I don't know nothing about ph, epi andro and 4 andro are ph correct? I only want do the best lgd cycle, most safe and most effective i can

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
I don't know nothing about ph, epi andro and 4 andro are ph correct? I only want do the best lgd cycle, most safe and most effective i can
Yes epiandro and 4 andro are mild prohormones. 4 andro coverts to test through a 2 step conversion process and aromatizes to estrogen. Epiandro converts to Stanolone/DHT. Both are helpful to mitigate lethargy and sides from suppression. If only taking one, I would suggest 4 andro since it actually converts to test and aromatizes. Most of the negative sides from suppression with LGD come from extremely low estrogen from no aromatization. 4 andro will convert to exogenous test and aromatize to estrogen which makes it a good base for LGD. I used Epi alone to help with suppression sides from LGD and it did help but it does not aromatize to estrogen so I did still have low estrogen sides. Achy joints, lethargy, ect. I have seen some impressive blood test results from people using 4andro/Epi andro as bases for sarms. I was only able to find two but both were similar and impressive.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Yes epiandro and 4 andro are mild prohormones. 4 andro coverts to test through a 2 step conversion process and aromatizes to estrogen. Epiandro converts to Stanolone/DHT. Both are helpful to mitigate lethargy and sides from suppression. If only taking one, I would suggest 4 andro since it actually converts to test and aromatizes. Most of the negative sides from suppression with LGD come from extremely low estrogen from no aromatization. 4 andro will convert to exogenous test and aromatize to estrogen which makes it a good base for LGD. I used Epi alone to help with suppression sides from LGD and it did help but it does not aromatize to estrogen so I did still have low estrogen sides. Achy joints, lethargy, ect. I have seen some impressive blood test results from people using 4andro/Epi andro as bases for sarms. I was only able to find two but both were similar and impressive.
Thank you very much, and super dhea what is?

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Maybe I'm wrong but I think s23 would be good for someone At least on a trt dose of test. 4 andro might work but s23 is even more suppressive than lgd and rad140

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm wrong but I think s23 would be good for someone At least on a trt dose of test. 4 andro might work but s23 is even more suppressive than lgd and rad140
When i have to take epi andro or 4 andro? Only on cycle or also in pct? When i have ti start?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You honestly need to take a moment and consider researching a bit more. First cycle wont be perfect hell they really arent ever and everyone is different. Sounds like already you are adding and learning aplenty but you need to make sure your wallet can stack up, you can provide the necessary environment for growth, and that your able to afford the food your going to need to be consuming. Why waste the money before nailing all this down? Not saying you need to know everything on earth but I dont feel like your at the starting point just yet.

Check out some of the logs on here. Plenty of info and you can read exactly how they ran their cycles and if they added a base along or not.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the answer. I'm looking for 6-7 month, but in italy sarm are very unknown. I have read a lot of american's log but everyone use a different cycle. I'm getting crazy to find logs and understand all, because are difficult words that i don't study at school. I created this thread specifically to help me by more experienced people

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the answer. I'm looking for 6-7 month, but in italy sarm are very unknown. I have read a lot of american's log but everyone use a different cycle. I'm getting crazy to find logs and understand all, because are difficult words that i don't study at school. I created this thread specifically to help me by more experienced people
Your definitely going to see a lot of variety that's for sure. I say compose a little something from everyone. Study it and see it the real world possibilities match your goal.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow I think I'm going to order, the cycle will be this:
Lgd 4/8/8/8/8/8/8
4 andro (how much and when is better?)
Pct clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3r pct
Is ok?