PCT for 2 weeks RAD-140?

slapyou

Awards
Long story short, I've been on RAD-140 for the last 2 weeks but I've had some really bad chest pains the last few days, along with shortness of breath and chest pressure.

I'm unsure if this is related to the RAD-140, but I want to cease everything in case it IS related.

So question is, without any signs of suppression would I need a PCT for the 2 weeks I've been using it? Also, has anyone else experienced any feeling like this with RAD or other SARMs?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long story short, I've been on RAD-140 for the last 2 weeks but I've had some really bad chest pains the last few days, along with shortness of breath and chest pressure.

I'm unsure if this is related to the RAD-140, but I want to cease everything in case it IS related.

So question is, without any signs of suppression would I need a PCT for the 2 weeks I've been using it? Also, has anyone else experienced any feeling like this with RAD or other SARMs?
I've researched with RAD twice and have not observed any side effects like that.

Mind sharing the brand?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Research powder from IRC bio
Just checked out their website, never heard of them.

Could legitimately be an individual response to RAD itself. Could be the source though too. Could be completely unrelated to the RAD.

Premier Research RAD is treating my test subject great and essentially side effect free, minus a bit of lethargy.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But, to answer the question about pct after just 2 weeks. I would still do something moderately. Perhaps 2 weeks SERM or something to that effect.

slapyou

Awards
But, to answer the question about pct after just 2 weeks. I would still do something moderately. Perhaps 2 weeks SERM or something to that effect.
Cool, I have about 2 weeks of Clomid left anyway. Can I get away with 25/25 you think or maybe 50/25?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, I have about 2 weeks of Clomid left anyway. Can I get away with 25/25 you think or maybe 50/25?
Flip a coin bruh. No definitive answer. Nor gonna make much of a difference. F-it, go 50/25

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

No you will not need a PCT for 2 weeks of RAD. Not enough time to suppress you much if at all

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No you will not need a PCT for 2 weeks of RAD. Not enough time to suppress you much if at all
Everyone responds differently, I would definitely go an OTC pct just in case