Winter bulk sarms+AAS

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, if ur wondering why i am making this thread from now its because im ordering sarms from my uncle who is coming in 2 weeks, since sarms are 100% fake here and gear is almost always underdosed. While making this thread i am still on my cutting cycle so i am mainly waiting for december to hop on the cycle.
Stats
6'1
202 lbs
10.4% body fat
Going to be 20 after november( i know i know)
Now i dont really wanna hop on a wet bulk, since i just hate the bloated look so i was thinking i might need tren on my bulk too, and i dont mind since i barely suffer sides other than sweats and aggression, and i could really use it in the winter(get me warmer haha) i could run up to 600 mg and not suffer other sides( not saying i will though) now the problem is there isnt any 100% correctly dosed gear where i live no matter where u look so im always gonna dose a bit on the higher end, the idea of sarms online seems like a good idea since it should be legit, now it was either i run
500mg/week test P( i dont mind injecting MWF)
500-600mg/week tren ace
30-40 mg dbol or anadrol for first 4 weeks.

Will use letro if i took dbol.
Now since most gear isnt 100% here which is why in running higher doses i was thinking if i did run the sarms i would do

500mg test P M W F
10 or 15 mg ED lgd-4033(ligandrol)
10 mg yk-11 ED
Both cycles for 8 weeks.

Now what i really wanted to know is that do the sarm compounds i chose with test interfere and compete with each other for androgen receptors or do sarms work even better and become more anabolic with a test base, especially at 500 mg a week.
I could use test tren and lgd-4033 or yk-11 with them instead of an oral, i really wanna hear ur thoughts and opinions on all aspects of this(like mixing compound and using them together)
Also if my goal wasnt clear its basically gaining around 7-10 lbs of muscle more or less with minimal water and fat(preferrably none).

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You must literally live in Antarctica if it's that hard to get legit AAS Got Damn.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are anywhere in North America, you can do better.
Im not and can u help out with the cycle and what u think of sarms and the whole competing for androgen thing.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, if ur wondering why i am making this thread from now its because im ordering sarms from my uncle who is coming in 2 weeks, since sarms are 100% fake here and gear is almost always underdosed. While making this thread i am still on my cutting cycle so i am mainly waiting for december to hop on the cycle.
Stats
6'1
202 lbs
10.4% body fat
Going to be 20 after november( i know i know)
Now i dont really wanna hop on a wet bulk, since i just hate the bloated look so i was thinking i might need tren on my bulk too, and i dont mind since i barely suffer sides other than sweats and aggression, and i could really use it in the winter(get me warmer haha) i could run up to 600 mg and not suffer other sides( not saying i will though) now the problem is there isnt any 100% correctly dosed gear where i live no matter where u look so im always gonna dose a bit on the higher end, the idea of sarms online seems like a good idea since it should be legit, now it was either i run
500mg/week test P( i dont mind injecting MWF)
500-600mg/week tren ace
30-40 mg dbol or anadrol for first 4 weeks.

Will use letro if i took dbol.
Now since most gear isnt 100% here which is why in running higher doses i was thinking if i did run the sarms i would do

500mg test P M W F
10 or 15 mg ED lgd-4033(ligandrol)
10 mg yk-11 ED
Both cycles for 8 weeks.

Now what i really wanted to know is that do the sarm compounds i chose with test interfere and compete with each other for androgen receptors or do sarms work even better and become more anabolic with a test base, especially at 500 mg a week.
I could use test tren and lgd-4033 or yk-11 with them instead of an oral, i really wanna hear ur thoughts and opinions on all aspects of this(like mixing compound and using them together)
Also if my goal wasnt clear its basically gaining around 7-10 lbs of muscle more or less with minimal water and fat(preferrably none).
I've never used SARMS, so I'm no help in the regard. I would think test and trenbolone would be more then enough to accomplish a goal of 7-10 pounds of lean mass with a good diet. All the sarms seems unecessary. Maybe add one i place of an oral.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
AAS > SARMs. All I have to say

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think i will just get some sarms for pct then, i have heard ostarine is often used during pct, but what about yk-11, cant i use that since its a myostatin inhibitor which could really come in handy. I will use clomid and animal m stak during pct with the sarms. On my current cycle i will use reduce XT with clomid.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think i will just get some sarms for pct then, i have heard ostarine is often used during pct, but what about yk-11, cant i use that since its a myostatin inhibitor which could really come in handy. I will use clomid and animal m stak during pct with the sarms. On my current cycle i will use reduce XT with clomid.
No you don't want sarms in PCT. The point of PCT is to recover your natural homeostasis, not continue to suppress it.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No you don't want sarms in PCT. The point of PCT is to recover your natural homeostasis, not continue to suppress it.
Hmm, but something like ostarine is said to help with cortisol and keeping gains, but i had the same opinion as u as they are mildly suppressive.
**** man we need an expert on sarms.

Would running a sarm with test and tren like say lgd-4033 or yk11 be a good idea?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hmm, but something like ostarine is said to help with cortisol and keeping gains, but i had the same opinion as u as they are mildly suppressive.
**** man we need an expert on sarms.

Would running a sarm with test and tren like say lgd-4033 or yk11 be a good idea?
Maybe, all I know is ostarine & other sarms in PCT are a no-no unless you know from bloodwork that you can still recover your natural hormone production while using them.