Best PH cycle for strength

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Best PH cycle for strength

Im currently 3 weeks in on my first PH cycle. Im taking hi-tech superdrol. Been pretty solid so far, no cons yet, decent pros.

Just curious as to yalls opinions on the best PH's to gain strength

2. Id really like to hear your results later on with this ph, i dont think hi tech superdrol is real superdrol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mraesthetic12 View Post
    Id really like to hear your results later on with this ph, i dont think hi tech superdrol is real superdrol
    Not even close
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

4. Yea I would imagine its not near that strong. Im 100% against needles for me just bc im weird about them. What is the best oral ph you think?

5. Lol hi tech superdrol, did you read the ingredients before you bought it?
    •   

6. Yea its 1 andro, 4 andro and 6 oxo 4 pregnene 3

7. What would you suggest?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jglove View Post
    What would you suggest?
    I have little experience with prohormones, but having run M-sten I would say it's f**king amazing and well worth a go, as I believe most will tell you.

Strength and mass gains were insane.

9. Strenght went through the roof with "Tren" , Dienedione at 100mg.

10. Where can you get it?

11. @solidsnake what woukd you suggest?

12. Funny the things u see on the most obvious online sellers sites ( including large distribution companies)!! /&$ebay*+%
    U can cop REAL 17a Superdrol 60 count for 40 bucks!
    Also: Dimethandrostnol (Pheraplex/Superdrol hybrid)
    Alpha 1 (methyl-1-etio*^*^#%)

All of these are Methylated products which need to be used with caution! On cycle support is a must along with proper pct!!!!
    BTW I gained 20 lbs on a solo Superdrol run many moons ago. Frigin cost me 20 bucks from Hard Rock Supps. The good old days
    Good luck and be safe

13. Also all that I mentioned are designer/synthetic steroids. No if ands or buts about this.
    Theses compounds are already active in their own right.
    Whereas a 4 Dhea let's say would need to convert to its target hormone. These bad boys are ready to rock all on their own

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jglove View Post
    Where can you get it?
    In the UK.

15. Thankbyou for the input brother, Im really looking for something non-methylated mainly bc im new to using hormones. Any good spots I can get something like that?

16. Im in the US

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jglove View Post
    Im in the US
    Dienedione("Tren") is a non methyl but it's still affect the liver to some degree as Epistane.
    bodyconscious uk making great and popular products and they are shipping to the US.

18. Dude Google around and u will find them in the US!! I bought 3 different compounds this summer domestic.
    I'm assuming sources can't be discussed. But look and you will find. **** M-Sten is all over the place for dirt cheap. Since all are banned they have jacked up prices now.
    I could order u a legit Superdrol clone for 40 bucks as we speak. Alpha one liquid suspension 21.99
    60 ml. 15mg/ml.
    Dirt cheap and legit

19. Try Max LMG non methylated

LGI use to make it 25 mg
    Per cap. It's around if I look hard enough. I am actually a fan of this compound myself!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Metalingus View Post
    I have little experience with prohormones, but having run M-sten I would say it's f**king amazing and well worth a go, as I believe most will tell you.

Strength and mass gains were insane.
    +1 for msten

21. HI Tech
    Does not carry legit gear anymore.
    That Superdrol is a joke

22. I'd defo go for msten. Just make sure you buy from a legit place and have cycle support in place. You'll love it

23. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    I'd defo go for msten. Just make sure you buy from a legit place and have cycle support in place. You'll love it
    Yup, it was pretty low on side effects for a dimethylated oral. The main concern would be proper cycle support; cel cycle support as directed+500mg tudca daily would be great. I'd recommend getting pharma clomid for pct and some exemestane to keep on hand as a safety precaution.

24. M-sten I used Ar1macare, Androtest and extra TUDCA for cycle support which worked out perfectly.

Put on about 8kg and strength went absolutely through the roof. Broke PB's on everything.

25. No offense but why do folks over do the estrogen thing constantly!!!
    These are super dry compounds!
    I hope people understand that eliminating E2 drastically effects your gains. I would never take aromasin etc with Msten or Pheraplex or Superdrol, that is the luxury of these compounds. Other than stopping cold turkey where the hell is the estrogen coming from??
    Please enlighten me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH/DS for strength
    By RawStrength in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-06-2017, 06:54 PM
  2. Best PH cycle for strength focused athlete
    By Bulldog29 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-14-2015, 09:32 PM
  3. Best PH/PS for Strength