30 gauge needle help

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I just bought some 30 gauge needles and i love them, no pain when inserting the needle and no bleeding after, the only downside is the oil goes through veryyyy slow. Im injecting npp and i always heat up the vial in boiling hot water before injecting. Any tips for making the oil go through faster? I dont know how some people are able to do it so quicky, i have to push down really hard and even then it takes about a minute to get it all inside.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is exposing your oils to boiling water like that numerous times bad for your gear?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure what you mean by volume. It can hold 3ccs
That's the volume.

If you can find 1CC syringes where the tip removes, it will be easier to push the oil through. Pressure = force / area. 1CC syringes will have a smaller cross-sectional area, so you will get more pressure from the same amount of force.

It's going to be hard to push the oil througb at such a small gauge. I use 27G with a 3CC syringe. It's already a bit hard to push it through with that, and 3G is a pretty big difference. Unless you get a smaller syringe or some slightly larger needles, there's not a whole lot you can do.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
That's the volume.

If you can find 1CC syringes where the tip removes, it will be easier to push the oil through. Pressure = force / area. 1CC syringes will have a smaller cross-sectional area, so you will get more pressure from the same amount of force.

It's going to be hard to push the oil througb at such a small gauge. I use 27G with a 3CC syringe. It's already a bit hard to push it through with that, and 3G is a pretty big difference. Unless you get a smaller syringe or some slightly larger needles, there's not a whole lot you can do.
Can you dm me a link for 1 inch 30gauge 1cc needles? All of the slin needles i know of are all half an inch or less

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Can you dm me a link for 1 inch 30gauge 1cc needles? All of the slin needles i know of are all half an inch or less
Not sure I know where to find that. What I was saying is you can buy 1CC syringes without the needle and attach the 30G ones you already have to those.