trestolone and Equibolin (3β-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one undecanoate) bulk stack?

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
trestolone and Equibolin (3β-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one undecanoate) bulk stack?

What are your opinions on this stack?

J

JLaudio1977

Awards
Trest/MENT IS THE NUTS!!
I know equipoise but not familiar with eqibolan? Although I'm interested now lol

I'm bulking with Trest ace and Tren ace. Actually an EQ would be the nuts added to my regemine. But I'm bulking and welcome some estrogen sides such as slight bloat. E2 aids in your size u can achieve. Just don't want bitch tits. I think peeps over due the estrogen thing with Trest. That extra estrogen raises hgh production along with IGF1. Unless you suspect onset Gynocomastia or prolactin issues why one would destroy the estrogen. That's what makes Trest so impressive. I see guys using Letro a lot with Trest. Personally it's overkill and will hold back gains.
Just my 2cents

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's ment and 1,4-dhea

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Equibolin is VERY weak. Not useless, but weak. I think trest will overshine it too much so it would not add anything to it. (I havn't ran them together so I don't know this for sure obviously)

The 1 and epiandro was a really good complement to Trest though.

J

JLaudio1977

Awards
By the way
M14add has not a single thing to do with MENT!! FYI

Although one of my favorite compounds by far. 120 mg is the stuff. Unfortunately even if u do find it its underdosed.
Sorry I edit
A small part is bold before the rest turns to dianabol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is OP talking about real m14add?
Such a killer PH.
I doubt that's what it is its probably the non toxic DHEA stuff.
Which if it is a bottle a week to get good results

J

JLaudio1977

Awards
M14add works the nuts!!!
Can't find it anywhere;(

Last I did was Hard Rock M1D
Omg, I liked it much more than d-Bol

J

JLaudio1977

Awards
I'd grab a kilo of raw if I had a good source!!! Believe that

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M14add works the nuts!!!
Can't find it anywhere;(

Last I did was Hard Rock M1D
Omg, I liked it much more than d-Bol
Yeah I think we've discussed this before.
Something so good at 120 mg.
Sex drive was revved up all 6 weeks.
Felt very very good the whole time.
No nasty sides
I've said before that I wish these UGL would start pumping that stuff out.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest/MENT IS THE NUTS!!
I know equipoise but not familiar with eqibolan? Although I'm interested now lol

I'm bulking with Trest ace and Tren ace. Actually an EQ would be the nuts added to my regemine. But I'm bulking and welcome some estrogen sides such as slight bloat. E2 aids in your size u can achieve. Just don't want bitch tits. I think peeps over due the estrogen thing with Trest. That extra estrogen raises hgh production along with IGF1. Unless you suspect onset Gynocomastia or prolactin issues why one would destroy the estrogen. That's what makes Trest so impressive. I see guys using Letro a lot with Trest. Personally it's overkill and will hold back gains.
Just my 2cents
What kind of trest are you using? Oral/transdermal? And what mg? I'm trying to have a ****ing bomb ass next cycle. If I can find real eq, I'm definitely going to run it for my bulk.

J

JLaudio1977

Awards
Nice!!

I got powder from a research company in caps. I have Phlojel but who am I kidding? I'm blasting it. Dude 50 mg a day tops till u find that sweet spot!!!
Great compound but need to be educated.
My buddy just finished M1T an Trest oil! Let me tell u, this is some ****e!!!

J

JLaudio1977

Awards
50 mg a day IM and you sir will feel like God himself!!! Trest that is

Such a FEEL GOOD hormone
Gets the pecker hard and less sides!!
Don't let the old cats dog u on Trest!
I personally think it's the strongest AAS mg to mg period.
**** is straight fire, you'll know this while u sweat all day.
Isn't for kids that's for sure

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Op is talking about 1,4-dhea which is a ph to boldenone.

It has nothing to do with methyl 1,4-androstenediol.

1,4-dhea is pretty difficult to synthesize and completely unnatural. It technically is illegal to sell.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Op is talking about 1,4-dhea which is a ph to boldenone.

It has nothing to do with methyl 1,4-androstenediol.

1,4-dhea is pretty difficult to synthesize and completely unnatural. It technically is illegal to sell.
Don't forget about needing 1 bottle per week for results.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what would be good stacks? Transdermal Trest, 1-andro and epiandro sounds good. I'm trying to stay away from anything liver toxic because I want to be able to drink on occasion.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what would be good stacks? Transdermal Trest, 1-andro and epiandro sounds good. I'm trying to stay away from anything liver toxic because I want to be able to drink on occasion.
TD trestolone + LGD be better than trest + 1dhea/epiandro. Mid range LGD dosing (15-25mg) will kill 1dhea/epiandro, cost and benefits.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TD trestolone + LGD be better than trest + 1dhea/epiandro. Mid range LGD dosing (15-25mg) will kill 1dhea/epiandro, cost and benefits.
How long would you run that mix?

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion Epiandro/Androsterone makes a good match with Trest.

Since trest dosen't convert to dht it, at least in theory, make sense to stack it with a dht based compound.

And practically I experienced that it helped me stay dry and tight on trest, even without high doses of AI.

I think Trest, LGD and EpiA/Androsterone will be a great stack!

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion Epiandro/Androsterone makes a good match with Trest.

Since trest dosen't convert to dht it, at least in theory, make sense to stack it with a dht based compound.

And practically I experienced that it helped me stay dry and tight on trest, even without high doses of AI.

I think Trest, LGD and EpiA/Androsterone will be a great stack!
How long did you run your stack? At what mg? And how crazy were your results?

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
How long did you run your stack? At what mg? And how crazy were your results?
"How crazy were your results"? :).. not trying to be an ass here, but how old are you? ;).

But ok, seriously answers;
8 week cycle.
50 mg TD trest with 20-30 mg orally extra pwo on (strength) training days.
Not exactly sure on the Epiandro/androsterone but somewhere between 500-600 mg epiandro and 300-400 androsterone for 900-1000 mg in total.

No crazy results, but good strength gains with 3-4 lbs up in weight on a recomp diet. Don't care for the aestetics but if you do, you probably will like the results as well.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"How crazy were your results"? :).. not trying to be an ass here, but how old are you? ;).

But ok, seriously answers;
8 week cycle.
50 mg TD trest with 20-30 mg orally extra pwo on (strength) training days.
Not exactly sure on the Epiandro/androsterone but somewhere between 500-600 mg epiandro and 300-400 androsterone for 900-1000 mg in total.

No crazy results, but good strength gains with 3-4 lbs up in weight on a recomp diet. Don't care for the aestetics but if you do, you probably will like the results as well.
I'm 26. The reason I asked about "crazy results" was because I recently ran ostarine, mk 677, gw, s4, dmz, and 17-pro andro. The sarms were a waste of time and money..... My diet and routines were great but I expected a lot better results

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for a strong mass building cycle. Trest looks good so I'm looking at what I should stack it with

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I'm 26. The reason I asked about "crazy results" was because I recently ran ostarine, mk 677, gw, s4, dmz, and 17-pro andro. The sarms were a waste of time and money..... My diet and routines were great but I expected a lot better results
Got it, I was just playing a bit and the reason was my teenager at home always talks about how "craaaazy" something was ;).

Anyway. Trest could definately put some serious mass on you. You will probably dose it higher than I did though. The tricky part is to balance the estrogen conversion so an real AI will probably be needed.
But even if Epiandro not will put any real mass on you, I still think it has a place in a trest cycle.
Put LGD on top on that and you will get some mass. S23 even more but that could be a bit too aggressive. Especially if you want to be able to have kids in the future.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for a strong mass building cycle. Trest looks good so I'm looking at what I should stack it with
Also you need to realize that you libido is going to be so extremely over stimulated that when trest is removed and your on like day 3-10 of pct.........life is really going to suck.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also its seems like the sarms you stacked should not have been a waste.
You should've put on 10lbs at least if diet training and rest were on point.
Also could've been weak sarms

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
And.. If it is serious mass gains you looking for, then basicly just picking 'cutting' products (maybe except dmz) isn't so smart. I shouldn't blame the sarms for your disapointment. But this is how we learn.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also you need to realize that you libido is going to be so extremely over stimulated that when trest is removed and your on like day 3-10 of pct.........life is really going to suck.
Yah I heard the shut downs a bitch. I'll have a Serm either clomid or nolva, daa, an otc pct, maybe other natural test boosters, and maca/horney goat weed to help with libido

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah I heard the shut downs a bitch. I'll have a Serm either clomid or nolva, daa, an otc pct, maybe other natural test boosters, and maca/horney goat weed to help with libido
Msten
1andro
4andro
Would be easy to gain 15lb
And easy to recover from
Trest is the BOMB but very powerful

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got them from sarms1.com, I ran ostarine at 25mg, mk677 at standard dose, s4 at 75mg and gw at 50mg. They were weak and I wasn't happy so I added dmz which I thought was great (sides the stomach aches) and 17 pro andro. I am definitely a bigger but not 1,000 dollars results.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And.. If it is serious mass gains you looking for, then basicly just picking 'cutting' products (maybe except dmz) isn't so smart. I shouldn't blame the sarms for your disapointment. But this is how we learn.
It started as a recomp and became a lean bulk.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten
1andro
4andro
And easy to recover from
Of course I'd rather not shut down at all (which is impossible) but if I'm going to use prohormones or steriods. I want to get ridiculous results so I don't mind a temporary bad shutdown.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used the original sarm/ gh sercluse cycle (before adding dmz and 17-pro andro) to help with repair the tendinitis in my knee while also reaping the benefits for bodybuilding. I expected a lot more and it didn't effect my tendinitis at all. The mk 677 was great tho. Would definitely recommend if could afford.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten
1andro
4andro
And easy to recover from
Plus I got to find a supplement shop that has banned prohormones

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established

Predatornutrition stock a superdrol clone under the name of Methdrol which is G2G and the are the only sellers of nanodrol which is nanoparticulated MSten, just finished a cycle, strength gains were insane but the size was meh, lots of glycogen storage haha no side except the worst back pumps I've ever had!
Another story is bodyconcious they have SD, M1T, Epsitane, Trendione and a couple more! All good to go!

I

iksnaes

Awards
I’m doing the equi Deca one and holy crap. I feel weird as hell. It’s peak at my job so it’s good because I’m working back to back jobs and can’t sleep so I’m hitting the gym too

I

iksnaes

Awards
It’s funny. The local one here had all of the banner stuff and even had ephedrine and they were clueless it was illegal. They even were selling banned stuff for like 5-20 bucks

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Add 20 mgs daily M sten to Trestolone. It gives you the DHT you want and is a good bulker itself.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It wasn't a waste. As soon as my pct started, my knee injury miraculously was fixed. Also I think I was retaining water so I thought was results weren't as good but the water weight went away and I actually got very reasonable gains.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest/MENT IS THE NUTS!!

Just my 2cents
Im going to use trest for my winter bulk this year, i feel like i need to use letro with it though...