splitting the dose when its in pill form??

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
I have some sarms/ serms where I want to take half the dose. would opening them up and weighing them on a scale then just swallowing the powder with some water be fine? it doesn't have to hit my stomach in the capsule does it? lol. might sound stupid but id rather ask for recs. or even mixing it into my pre workout? thanks!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Obvious risk with decapping and splitting the powder is that there is no guarantee the active is evenly distributed amongst the filler. Some SARMs you could get away with eod dosing (LGD). Actually, if youre not too pedantic you could either just decap and split the powder or dose eod. Plenty hrt guys dose clomid infrequently just fine.

And decapping just means youll likely get quicker/greater absorption, crudely speaking.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time go with liquid, it's much easier to change up the dosing scheme

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tell us the compound your taking and how many MG is each pill. Sarms are pretty weak to begin with and usually require more than 1 pill so if your splitting 1 pill good chance your not going to see anything in terms of results

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Tell us the compound your taking and how many MG is each pill. Sarms are pretty weak to begin with and usually require more than 1 pill so if your splitting 1 pill good chance your not going to see anything in terms of results
They come in capsules in:
15 mg lgd
25 mg osta
20 mg of nolvadex
(Can't remember the yk11 dose ATM)