Trt/blast and cruise

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My doctor was telling me that people's receptors become desensitized when on trt and that it basically just makes them feel like ****. Is this true? How can it be avoided if it is true?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda one of the reasons I took 11 months off.
Not sure how to prevent the burn out besides taking a break.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good read.
Still , sometimes folks just need a break. Not specifically the receptors ,but in general.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good read.
Still , sometimes folks just need a break. Not specifically the receptors ,but in general.
Absolutely. Whether Haycock is ultimately 100% correct or not, there are still other limiting factors (and health!) at play which suggest cycling or modulating your AAS use to be beneficial.

If you are doing strict TRT then no, maybe not.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea, I thought that receptor desensitization was more of a rumor. Im just frustrated having to go to all of these appointments and constantly getting pushed back. Like I've had multiple appointments at this hrt clinic and they still haven't done anything to fix it. Now they want to do an mri to check my pituitary for any possible "tumors" to see if thats my issue. Its getting very annoying having to wait longer and longer because I just feel ****tier and less motivated the longer I wait. I'd just go buy test myself and administer it but I'm living at home with my parents while I'm in college and don't want to get kicked out.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
My doctor was telling me that people's receptors become desensitized when on trt and that it basically just makes them feel like ****. Is this true? How can it be avoided if it is true?
Why would receptors become desensitized at trt doses yet not by ones natural testosterone production?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would receptors become desensitized at trt doses yet not by ones natural testosterone production?
The most plausible reason might be that compared to trt, natural diurnal pulses involve greater time periods where there is significantly lower hormonal levels and so lower AR binding.